Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-20-2011, 09:37 PM   #1
ANastyCookie
Freshmen Academy Student

ANastyCookie has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Madara vs The Living Tribunal

IMO Madara wins because he is omnipotent within Izanagi, and since Haku is FTL, through logical powerscaling Madara is already one of the strongest shinobi in the world so through logical powerscaling he should be massively FTL, possibly omnipresent.

Did I mention he was omnipotent? LT can't counter omnipotence in Izanagi, he has no chance lol.

Also Madara can easily genjutsu him from the start and stab him with an omnipotent kunai.

Madara stomps.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:37 PM   #2
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Madara vs The Living Tribunal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANastyCookie View Post
IMO Madara wins because he is omnipotent within Izanagi, and since Haku is FTL, through logical powerscaling Madara is already one of the strongest shinobi in the world so through logical powerscaling he should be massively FTL, possibly omnipresent.

Did I mention he was omnipotent? LT can't counter omnipotence in Izanagi, he has no chance lol.

Also Madara can easily genjutsu him from the start and stab him with an omnipotent kunai.

Madara stomps.
Madara isn't omnipotent in Izanagi, he simply can't be hit. You don't see Madara destroying whatever he wants to, and he's not able to be everywhere at once.

You can stop you're trolling. It's just rather sad.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 06-21-2011, 06:57 PM   #3
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Madara vs The Living Tribunal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANastyCookie View Post

Madara stomps.
everything you said was complete nonsense

also the LT has destroyed multiverses and remade them..killed nemesis and fragmented her into the infinity gems...your so completely wrong it's not even funny