Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 06-19-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Official Character

Name: N/A
Nickname: Garchomp
Race: Arrancar
1st Release:
Spoiler:

2nd Release:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto ability: My zanp. Absorbs and purifies spirit energy through slits in the blade (similar to gills) and uses it to enhance my defense (hierro), or my attacks (or split half and half). I can use the hierro as an offense (ramming into opponent, ect)
Allies: Fights along side Jun, taking orders from him only

Has one of the strongest, if not the best, hierro out of all the arrancars

I seem to use spirit energy mixed with a fire element, which blends to make a purple colored attack (looks like Ichigo's getsuga tenshou) that can be used in varies ways, it can be used mostly on the spirit energy side to create a highly destructive attack, or the fire side to cause extreme burns, heat, ect.

I was turned into an Arrancar by Jun. Jun gave me power and strength, developing me as a fighter an ally of his.

Last edited by -Naruto-; 06-20-2011 at 09:40 PM.
-Naruto- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:47 AM   #2
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Official Character

I think I like this the best out of the characters you've made

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

kg gangster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:39 AM   #3
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg gangster View Post
I think I like this the best out of the characters you've made
I actually thought this one through as a defensive character, that slowly becomes more offensive. I added more creativity and made it a bleach dude instead of LoZ or whatever xD

But thanks
Old 06-20-2011, 06:16 PM   #4
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Makoto Cifer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I will have to test your hierro. I've yet to see a hierro that exceeded my own...

高橋誠: Shinobi of the Moonlight village()

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Makoto Cifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:59 PM   #5
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I like how your a pokemon.

Garchomp even has gills. xD
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 06-20-2011, 09:37 PM   #6
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@ Mako: ah, it's pretty strong. My char is defense based first, then offense based second. (it also varies on the amount of se attacks the opponent uses)

@ Noctis: yeah, that's my 1st release (got an awesome pic xD) but my 2nd release looks like an awesome Arrancar
Old 06-20-2011, 09:41 PM   #7
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-20-2011, 09:54 PM   #8
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Freaking shark has boobs
Old 06-20-2011, 09:55 PM   #9
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Go to bing, type in Garchomp. Click images. First image.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-20-2011, 09:56 PM   #10
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Wow xD that would happen
Old 06-20-2011, 09:57 PM   #11
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Yup. I was stunned. Just for a second.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 06-20-2011, 09:58 PM   #12
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Images are powerful