Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-19-2011, 04:49 AM   #1
Itachi's pupil
Ninja Academy Student

Itachi's pupil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Gogeta vs Any tag team from Naruto

Gogeta doesn't have anytime limit and this the fusion reborn gogeta (the super saiyan 1) who is very serious about his fights and doesn't waste time with his opponents. Tell me which tag team of Naruto can keep up with this beast. Remember tailed beast tag-teams are also allowed.
Old 06-19-2011, 07:22 AM   #2
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Gogeta vs Any tag team from Naruto

I don't think anyone from Naruto can take Gogeta down. Even the fastest people get instantly speedblitzed or blown up from the inside out with that move he used to finish off Janemba.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 06-19-2011, 08:55 AM   #3
Itachi's pupil
Ninja Academy Student

Your right. But in many threads I have found that many people don't agree with this. Just wanted to know what people here think. Some people think that Gogeta can be outclassed by the Raikage. Outrages if you ask me.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:17 AM   #4
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Gogeta casually rapes Narutoverse then the HST while nailing Chichi and Bulma.He doesn't even need to be serious.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:22 AM   #5
Itachi's pupil
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Gogeta casually rapes Narutoverse then the HST while nailing Chichi and Bulma.He doesn't even need to be serious.
Love that part. I am glad to see that people here are smater than some other forums and actually use their wits and intellect.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:27 AM   #6
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Actually,there are very few intellegent people here.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:38 AM   #7
Itachi's pupil
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
Actually,there are very few intellegent people here.
Really? Till now I have some sensible people. But I shall take your word for it as you have been here far longer than I have. But I hope I continue to meet more sensible people like you and Rasengan SageX5.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:13 AM   #8
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Think before you post threads
Old 06-19-2011, 10:33 AM   #9
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Gogeta is no doubt strong but their are even more powerful teams in naruto just put him in a powerful team such as madara uchiha and izuna uchiha or sage of the sixpaths and the founder of the sarutobi clan he would obviously lose.

Old 06-19-2011, 10:47 AM   #10
Itachi's pupil
Ninja Academy Student

@Zetsu: Would you care to elaborate as to how the people you stated above take out Gogeta. I mean the sage of six paths is the strongest out all the people you mentioned and his greatest feat is creating the moon on his death bed ( which is very impressive nonetheless) Gogeta can casually blow up planets, maybe a star system or galaxy even, because we never got to see him display his full power.

@Yori: Dude if you don't like the thread than don't post, its that simple. As to why I made this thread, I clearly stated in my second post.
Old 06-19-2011, 11:05 AM   #11
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Well sorry if you don't understand the difference of power between DBZ GT & Naruto. Use common sense.
Old 06-19-2011, 11:08 AM   #12
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Any tag team huh? Gogeta VS Rikudo and Madara (with Nine-Tails) xD
Old 06-19-2011, 11:38 AM   #13
NBT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zestu View Post
Gogeta is no doubt strong but their are even more powerful teams in naruto just put him in a powerful team such as madara uchiha and izuna uchiha or sage of the sixpaths and the founder of the sarutobi clan he would obviously lose.
There is literally no scenario in which Gogeta doesn't absolutely rape Narutoverse.The best they have is whatshisface creating the moon.Piccolo casually blew it up with a regular ki blast at the beginning of DBZ and he's a LOT stronger now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Well sorry if you don't understand the difference of power between DBZ GT & Naruto. Use common sense.
Pretty sure Gogeta is a movie character.SS4 Gogeta is GT,though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
His ejaculation kills them.
Old 06-19-2011, 04:51 PM   #14
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Amano Yukiteru saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Make this Kid Goku vs the bijuu and perhaps it wouldn't be such a rape.
Old 06-19-2011, 05:05 PM   #15
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Gogeta > Pretty much everyone of Naruto.
Old 06-19-2011, 05:09 PM   #16
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Gogeta's little finger>>>>>>>>>every one in Naruto.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Old 06-19-2011, 07:57 PM   #17
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Any Tag team? ha. haha. The whole verse could take him on, and still get completely roflstomped.

Old 06-19-2011, 09:21 PM   #18
Itachi's pupil
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
I completely know the difference in power between the two universes. I know that Gogeta can solo the entire narutoverse even with two hands tied behind his back. The only reason I made this thread was to see how many people supported the narutoverse and what reasons they have for this. Seriously did you read my second post as I asked you to? Well by now I think you should understand that I truly believe even Krillin can take out the whole narutoverse without much difficulty. His greatest problems will be the tailed beasts but even they would fall before him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha
Well thats techinaclly three on one but I shall allow it only to let the Narutoverse have more of a chance. So how do you think that they could the beast that is Gogeta?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT
There is literally no scenario in which Gogeta doesn't absolutely rape Narutoverse.The best they have is whatshisface creating the moon.Piccolo casually blew it up with a regular ki blast at the beginning of DBZ and he's a LOT stronger now.
Hey I have got one better. Master Roshi blowing up the moon at the beginning of dragonball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT
Pretty sure Gogeta is a movie character.SS4 Gogeta is GT,though.
His ejaculation kills them.
Very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amano Yukiteru
Make this Kid Goku vs the bijuu and perhaps it wouldn't be such a rape.
Ok I shall think about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm50
Gogeta > Pretty much everyone of Naruto.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5
Gogeta's little finger>>>>>>>>>every one in Naruto.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora
Any Tag team? ha. haha. The whole verse could take him on, and still get completely roflstomped.
These are all true people. BELIEVE IT!!!
Old 06-19-2011, 09:51 PM   #19
Ninjaslayer15
Genin Elite

Ninjaslayer15 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Heres an idea, Gogeta shoots a kai blast at the ground and blows up the planet while flying away laughing.
3.Naruto
4.One Piece

"Believe it!"~Naruto
"I don't care if your a million times stronger than me!"~Goku
"I do not fight because I think I can win. I fight because I have to win."~Ichigo
"
When the power of love overcomes the love of power. the world will know peace."~Aizen
"
You are slow, even when falling..."~Byakuya
Old 06-19-2011, 10:00 PM   #20
Itachi's pupil
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaslayer15 View Post
Heres an idea, Gogeta shoots a kai blast at the ground and blows up the planet while flying away laughing.
He won't do that. It's not in his nature. But if he did, that would be hilarious.