Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 02:01 PM   #141
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Amano Yukiteru saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: BG Convo 24: 24232221201918......

Problem is that doesn't always work. To be frank, that hardly works.

Persistent trolls will keep on coming back just to see what kind of responses they can get out of the other users. They pretty much live off the irritation of everybody else. And the chances that at least one person will feed the troll are pretty high.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:35 PM   #142
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What happened to my gorgeous title about Frostymaru?
Old 06-21-2011, 03:38 PM   #143
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Who needs her, you have you Ginger friend here!

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 06-21-2011, 03:39 PM   #144
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amano Yukiteru View Post
Problem is that doesn't always work. To be frank, that hardly works.

Persistent trolls will keep on coming back just to see what kind of responses they can get out of the other users. They pretty much live off the irritation of everybody else. And the chances that at least one person will feed the troll are pretty high.
But the trolls get hungry.

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 06-21-2011, 03:40 PM   #145
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Haha who cares about her?

ahahahahaha 1st xD
Old 06-21-2011, 03:41 PM   #146
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Firsty, who let you out of your cage?
Old 06-21-2011, 03:42 PM   #147
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
Haha who cares about her?

ahahahahaha 1st xD
Me, funny? No freakin way!

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 06-21-2011, 03:43 PM   #148
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Firsty, who let you out of your cage?
I have thumbs stupid, I can get out of a dog cage.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 06-21-2011, 03:43 PM   #149
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I murderfied it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Who needs her, you have you Ginger friend here!
When did you come back?
Old 06-21-2011, 03:44 PM   #150
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Me, funny? No freakin way!
Didn't you leave?
Old 06-21-2011, 03:45 PM   #151
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
I murderfied it.

When did you come back?
that one day, during that one week, on that one month, that one year, remember?

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 06-21-2011, 03:45 PM   #152
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I murderfied it.

When did you come back?
Sadness.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:45 PM   #153
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Maybe.Maybe not.Whatsittoya?
Old 06-21-2011, 03:46 PM   #154
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Didn't you leave?
Yep, now it's summer and I got nothin better to do.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 06-21-2011, 03:47 PM   #155
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Maybe.Maybe not.Whatsittoya?
It's nothin to me.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 06-21-2011, 03:47 PM   #156
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Quote:
Yep, now it's summer and I got nothin better to do.
Oh makes sense
Old 06-21-2011, 03:48 PM   #157
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

BG convo might end tonight. Somehow, the BG is becoming alive again!
Old 06-21-2011, 03:49 PM   #158
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Are the posts gonna be deleted?
Old 06-21-2011, 03:50 PM   #159
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

No. TBC said stop a while ago.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:50 PM   #160
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh makes sense
I know. I said it.

Quote:
BG convo might end tonight. Somehow, the BG is becoming alive again!
You're welcome.

Quote:
Are the posts gonna be deleted?
Only if we reach 500 posts.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Closed Thread