Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 08:32 AM   #121
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: BG Convo 24: FINALLY! NBT is god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Greatest Naruto Fight Ever.

I put it on hold because I needed to do finals.

Is that like Members or like Debating?
Old 06-20-2011, 08:33 AM   #122
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's like GNCE with fights.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:34 AM   #123
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
It's like GNCE with fights.
Sorry I don't keep up with any of those anymore I used to lurk around all those threads but I stopped lol
Old 06-20-2011, 08:40 AM   #124
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

They're fun to post in, but the contest itself sucks. It's impossible to do it. You have to make a trillion threads and then grade a bunch of stuff and then you have to do it over again. It's harder than Maik makes it seem.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:00 PM   #125
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Amano Yukiteru saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha View Post
Well In Yu Yu Hakusho Yoko Kurama was my second favorite and he was a strategist/tactition so thining fights are soemtimes cool

Well who are you? You came to this thread so I'm assuming you're a person who came here often. Especially since you're recommending 20th CB someone in these threads recommended that to me before and they told me a lot about Gurren Lagann and other anime hmmmmm WHO ARE YOU!

True, well I'll PM you
Kurama is my favorite character of YYH because on top of his crazy intelligence, his techniques work very well. Every single fight he's in he shows how competent he is, and I remember the time where he owned Toguro with Sinning Tree, that was epic.

The whole 20th CB thing is a huge giveaway. If I wanted to I coulda been more low key, but it's not like anybody cares. =P
Old 06-20-2011, 01:09 PM   #126
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amano Yukiteru View Post
Kurama is my favorite character of YYH because on top of his crazy intelligence, his techniques work very well. Every single fight he's in he shows how competent he is, and I remember the time where he owned Toguro with Sinning Tree, that was epic.

The whole 20th CB thing is a huge giveaway. If I wanted to I coulda been more low key, but it's not like anybody cares. =P
Yea he was my favorite until Yusuke found out he was half Demon then he was my fav and the fact that he was the main character.

But yea anyways he owns as both Human Kurama and Yoko Fox Form.

Yea I thought so, and yea it's all good.

Last edited by Inuyasha; 06-20-2011 at 01:13 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 02:34 PM   #127
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Yusuke is one of the few main characters I actually like enough to be among my top 5 in a series.

For some reason I like regular Kurama more than Yoko form. Maybe it's the red hair, I've noticed that I like a lot of red-haired characters for some reason.
Old 06-20-2011, 04:23 PM   #128
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amano Yukiteru View Post
Yusuke is one of the few main characters I actually like enough to be among my top 5 in a series.

For some reason I like regular Kurama more than Yoko form. Maybe it's the red hair, I've noticed that I like a lot of red-haired characters for some reason.

Yea he is cool

I like them both equally lol. Haha the hair really thats the reason why? He's cool becasue he's BAD@$$ xD
Old 06-20-2011, 04:26 PM   #129
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 06-20-2011, 04:26 PM   #130
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

????????
Old 06-20-2011, 04:27 PM   #131
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

That reminds me, I have to read Deadman Wonderland. A lotta my friends tell me it's a good manga.

I hear it's similar to Future Diary as well so if it is then that demands a read.
Old 06-20-2011, 06:17 PM   #132
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Wow well It looks cool I guess
Old 06-20-2011, 06:39 PM   #133
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Interesting.
Old 06-20-2011, 06:43 PM   #134
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Any more good anime recommendations?
Old 06-20-2011, 09:54 PM   #135
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Fairy Tail's pretty good. Kinda like One Piece.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:15 AM   #136
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

I'll Check it out too

Has anyone heard of Pandora Hearts? If so is it good?

And How about Chrono Crusade? Is That good too?
I've only seen the ending of it I somehow came across it on youtube O.O
Old 06-21-2011, 11:07 AM   #137
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo 24: Frostymaru is such a catchy name!

can one of you staff members explain to me why the hell that guy from the hiei vs wonder women thread..is allowed to perpetrate the misconduct he's guilty of and the trolling he's doing with out any punishment?
Old 06-21-2011, 11:10 AM   #138
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Default Re: BG Convo 24: Frostymaru is such a catchy name!

Hmmmm.... If you feel someone's doing something wrong then Report them by clicking this
It's under their name once you click that state the reason why you reported them.

I'm not a Mod so thats all I can say about it.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:56 PM   #139
Amano Yukiteru
Genin

Default Re: BG Convo 24: 24232221201918......

The modding here doesn't hold up very well.

Nothing major ever happens to the people who troll the BG until it's far too late. Even then the punishments don't really do much in the long run.

Not to mention if said troublemaker has any popularity or power in the forum then pretty much whatever they do to break the rules is ignored.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:59 PM   #140
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo 24: 24232221201918......

Well you can always do what I do.
Even if they troll, if they can't win they can't win.

Debate them and keep crushing them until they don't have anything left.
After a while they stop trolling when no one is on their side and they can't get anything out of their ideals.

Or do what inu said and report them.