Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations?
Yes 377 93.78%
No 25 6.22%
Voters: 402. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2011, 01:58 PM   #11001
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Yeah it pisses me off.

You can awaken in Story Mode, and Extra Missions but not Co-op missions,which is really dumb.

The Snow Stages in Impact are really well done. There's even the house where Naruto stayed in during the Summit. And during the Kakuzu Arc, that trading/bounty place is there too.

Is impact worth getting?Why they didn't release the game a little later and make the Awakenings in Co-op missions too?they are getting on my nerves.

anyway I plan on buying Vita so I need an answer will it be available to download on to Vita?
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:07 PM   #11002
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Is impact worth getting?Why they didn't release the game a little later and make the Awakenings in Co-op missions too?they are getting on my nerves.

anyway I plan on buying Vita so I need an answer will it be available to download on to Vita?
YES. While the roster doesn't SEEM very satisfying, it really is. There are multiple awakenings, multiple jutsu, and multiple ultimates for certain characters. The level system and card system is very... whats the word... large?

Awakenings aren't in co-op most likely because it would be way too easy most mission's difficulty, even while on super hard, feel like its on very easy when you bust out Sasuke's Susano'o. xD

The boss battles are nice, and if ur a completist, the game will take a LONG time to beat. Collecting all cards, leveling everyone to max, catching all Bounty's beating every mission on Easy,normal,hard,super hard... finding all of the team bonuses... getting perfect on every boss battle...
I heard there's DLC too.

tbh, its the best Naruto game i've played so far. Its a great holdover till generations since you can play as characters like A,Susano'oSasuke,V2 Bee,Samehada fused Kisame, Danzo,Madara, etc

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 10-30-2011 at 02:10 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:27 PM   #11003
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
YES. While the roster doesn't SEEM very satisfying, it really is. There are multiple awakenings, multiple jutsu, and multiple ultimates for certain characters. The level system and card system is very... whats the word... large?

Awakenings aren't in co-op most likely because it would be way too easy most mission's difficulty, even while on super hard, feel like its on very easy when you bust out Sasuke's Susano'o. xD

The boss battles are nice, and if ur a completist, the game will take a LONG time to beat. Collecting all cards, leveling everyone to max, catching all Bounty's beating every mission on Easy,normal,hard,super hard... finding all of the team bonuses... getting perfect on every boss battle...
I heard there's DLC too.

tbh, its the best Naruto game i've played so far. Its a great holdover till generations since you can play as characters like A,Susano'oSasuke,V2 Bee,Samehada fused Kisame, Danzo,Madara, etc
What is the max you can level a character up to. I haven't played the game for a few days now and I think it is Sasuke who has the highest on my game with 25.

Also is Akatsuki Sasuke in this game because I only have Hebi Sasuke, Kirin Sasuke and Taka/Susanoo Sasuke,
Mikahel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:30 PM   #11004
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

I heard there's DLC too.

Ok you got me,I am buying this.I just need 1 answer moreWill it be available on Vita 100% or we don't know yet?

I can deal with Character roster because its game on PSP after all.If it was for Xbox or PS3 with only 27 characters that would be dissapointing.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:42 PM   #11005
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

idk anything about the vita lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #11006
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

hey the psp can do better than that roster thats for sure lol just look at final fantasy type 0

plus impact got boring for me...and fast once i got all the arcs done then that was it not going to play it again

XGriever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:49 PM   #11007
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
hey the psp can do better than that roster thats for sure lol just look at final fantasy type 0

plus impact got boring for me...and fast once i got all the arcs done then that was it not going to play it again
lol and UNH3 had like 50 but then again the maps are a lot bigger since its not 2D

Really? lol I still love it xD I mean the only thing that keeps me going is finding excuses to play as my favorite characters...
and awaken... to V1 Bee...XD RARI-ATOOOO

idk if its worth 40$ but definitely a rent

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 10-30-2011 at 02:52 PM.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:53 PM   #11008
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

impact rocks!! but back to topic pls i know i know i suck i think i killed the convo sorry anyhow i was thinking and you know over 70 chars is darn good eps when i compare to other fighting games its a pretty hefty roaster im not going to name names but cc2 seems to be cramming in alot and i know its nerve racking but i am going to remain firm that this game will be massive and who knows... they may exceed our expectations and give us loads of surprises, that on top of the improving gameplay is a win. im just waiting for the day when they show a brand new char scan ! we did get a new scan now too so lets stay on point later everyone

new stages
returning old stages
new chars
old returning chars some playable now
better game play
better graphics
more online features

if we get dlc on top of this then we will be okay till storm 3

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 10-30-2011 at 03:29 PM.
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 03:21 PM   #11009
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Kiez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I probably would've bought Impact had it not been on the psp. CC2, Y U NO MAKE IMPACT FOR PS3?

Last edited by Kiez; 10-30-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Kiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 03:23 PM   #11010
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

^So all of those kids who don't have a PS3/Xbox won't go "Y U NO MAKE GAME FO PSP FO CHANGE?"

lol

Old 10-30-2011, 03:37 PM   #11011
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Kids, go buy PS3/360 lol.

But seriously. I thought the PSP was way outdated now, even if it came out for Vita I probably would've bought it. Not many decent games come out for it. Only game I will get for the PSP now is Final Fantasy Type 0 and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Volume 2.

Old 10-30-2011, 03:42 PM   #11012
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

^i know. the PSP died in America, but Japan not so much.

Old 10-30-2011, 03:56 PM   #11013
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Died here too I think.

Old 10-30-2011, 04:00 PM   #11014
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

So what r the chances of the sound 4 making it now, i'd say 85/15. As 4 anko, kurenai, and shizune, only kurenai needs to be in b/c she is waaay more important but it would b nice 2 c the other 2, so many people on this thread and 21 guest REALLY MAKE ACCOUNTS!!!!
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 04:05 PM   #11015
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

I am just hoping that Impact can be played on Vita.

Anyway 70-75 chars are dissapointing.Look at DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3 it has more than 150 I think.

By the way,why didn't they made Budokai Tenkaichi 4?Instead they made stupid ultimate tenkaichi that is no way near DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
Old 10-30-2011, 04:12 PM   #11016
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by superelephant36 View Post
So what r the chances of the sound 4 making it now, i'd say 85/15. As 4 anko, kurenai, and shizune, only kurenai needs to be in b/c she is waaay more important but it would b nice 2 c the other 2, so many people on this thread and 21 guest REALLY MAKE ACCOUNTS!!!!
Uhm..Anko's moveset would be more legit than Kurenai. Kurenai's would just be a bunch of kunai slashes since she's really just a genjutsu user

Old 10-30-2011, 04:13 PM   #11017
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Uhm..Anko's moveset would be more legit than Kurenai. Kurenai's would just be a bunch of kunai slashes since she's really just a genjutsu user
Yeah but she is a more important character
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 04:17 PM   #11018
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:

Yeah she is more important.I don't mind having Shizune support only char but Kurenai and Anko should be playable.
Old 10-30-2011, 04:20 PM   #11019
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But her moveset will be crap. It'd end up being like Karins.

They have pretty much equal importance up to the Kage Summit, but after Anko is more important since
Spoiler:
she fights Kabuto

Old 10-30-2011, 04:45 PM   #11020
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

I hope that Danzo's moveset won't be all wind style.At least a little wood and Shisui's eye.

Here is what I think.

Jutsu:Wood style

Ultimate:Baku

Awakening:Shisui's eye

and Izanagi would be substitution of his.