Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations?
Yes 377 93.78%
No 25 6.22%
Voters: 402. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2011, 03:34 PM   #10101
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Discussion Thread.

I wouldn't expect any brand new super awesome new mechanics to come out in a demo yet, so I don't see the excitement over this + symbol thing after the 3 triangles...
I just wish they could at least put Zabuza and Haku into a demo. :/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anti-Charger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 03:37 PM   #10102
deidaracorpse
Chunin Exam Proctor

deidaracorpse is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
I wouldn't expect any brand new super awesome new mechanics to come out in a demo yet, so I don't see the excitement over this + symbol thing after the 3 triangles...
its not really excitement, its just wondering why theres a symbol for the dpad(or, a gigantic plus sign that doesnt belong there and isnt between any other command buttons) and what it means when you press the dpad in a direction during tuj
Want something to do? Play the Facebook Game Pockie Ninja II Social, Create and build up your own Village, Play with friends, and battle through the original Naruto Series, With a large amount of your Favorite Ninjas from Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, some of whom have never been in a video game before and with more ninjas to come in the future! Teach your ninjas any jutsu you can get your hands on and destroy your opponents!
Spoiler:
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Skyler95
deidaracorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 03:38 PM   #10103
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Do we know at all if the substitute button is separate from the guard button?
I don't want to have to guard and then accidentally use up one of my subs, that's all.

Old 10-15-2011, 03:40 PM   #10104
deidaracorpse
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I don't want to have to guard and then accidentally use up one of my subs, that's all.
yeah its already confirmd L2(for ps3) is for subbing and L1 is for blocking
Want something to do? Play the Facebook Game Pockie Ninja II Social, Create and build up your own Village, Play with friends, and battle through the original Naruto Series, With a large amount of your Favorite Ninjas from Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, some of whom have never been in a video game before and with more ninjas to come in the future! Teach your ninjas any jutsu you can get your hands on and destroy your opponents!
Spoiler:
Old 10-15-2011, 03:41 PM   #10105
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
it is
Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 03:43 PM   #10106
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidaracorpse View Post
yeah its already confirmd L2(for ps3) is for subbing and L1 is for blocking
Alrighty then, that's cool.

Looking back at the demo, I wish they could choose us to go play some matches, everyone else who plays them are really inexperienced...

Old 10-15-2011, 03:44 PM   #10107
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

KarasuKumo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
thats true but they can also do all that to u and there ougi did way more damage then regular ones along with there grabs and regular attacks.
True but if they dealt as much damage as normal character then there would be no point in awakenings. As I said there needs to be a way to forcefully end an awakening. This wasn't an issue when there wasn't an online mode haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
i don't see why ougi's don't work on awakened characters. I mean if U throw a FRS at the hachibi, he'll still get wrecked. If I hit him with chidori, he'll still get wrecked. if Ammy hits him, he gets wrecked. If Sakura punches him... well she's really strong so he'd sill get hurt a little If TENTEN HURLS HUGE SPIKED IRON BALLS AT YOU, YOU WILL HE WILL STILL GET WRECKED.

They just need to cut out the cinematic and keep the damage. That is all.
Imagine Tsunade using her ougi on C2 Deidara, fikkin hilarious . Ino kicking Susano'o For the giant characters they should have little animations of them reverting back to normal when the ougi starts. It could easily be done.
Old 10-15-2011, 03:45 PM   #10108
deidaracorpse
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Alrighty then, that's cool.

Looking back at the demo, I wish they could choose us to go play some matches, everyone else who plays them are really inexperienced...
well this is the VIZ forum - the company that owns the rights/distributes naruto episodes, we should have special rights to the game >.<
Spoiler:
Old 10-15-2011, 03:49 PM   #10109
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
LOL Awakenings were NOT balanced in Storm 1. The majority of them were, but thats because they were 90% generic awakenings. Only the actual awakenings were OP. All of their awakened jutsus were way too fast and strong as hell.

And Itachi was probably the worst of them all, just like he is in Storm 2 =_=
That's the problem. EVEN generic awakenings are overpowered in Storm 2.

Exhibit A: Kiba! Gatsuuga, Gatsuuga, GATSUUGA.

Get hit, and it's gonna take half the bar away. Other generic awakenings are OP as well. For some stupid, and unknown reason, CC2 had Storm 2 one bar short of Storm 1's fighting system. TRANSFORMED characters in Storm 1 took as much as a generic awakening in Storm 2 takes away, with Storm 1 having 3 bars of health, while Storm 2 has 2 bars of health. I believe that if CC2 have the fights one bar shorter than Storm 1, then they should modify the point system and have attacks take less health if they plan on keeping the same system as Storm 2.

I had no problem with Itachi's Tsukuyomi in Storm 1 personally. You could still substitute hits, and that awakening expired a lot faster than others. You were just slowed down, and Itachi's attacks didn't take 2 bars away in 13 seconds. There was balance in Storm 1.

From Storm 2's point of view however, Susano'o could easily smash you as long as it's active. You weren't slowed down, but let it (Susano'o) get to you, (and it will, want or not, since you can't really run and you'll reach a corner eventually) and you're screwed up. It will eat your health away like no tommorow. Breaking your guard is a cakewalk for Susano'o.

I have tens of thousands more problems with Susano'o, than I ever had with Tsukuyomi, which was even nicer to see in gameplay if nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikahel View Post
Why do you guys think I kept saying transformation characters, it's because I knew you people couldn't resist mentioning Itachi's Storm 1 awakening. I know Itachi's awakening was overpowered but the point is that you couldn't start off in Tsukuyomi mode so I dont see what the problem was.

Also if you are playing awakened character vs awakened character then the damage is going to be even. If you want to play a normal character vs an awakened character then that what the damn handicap feature is for!!! (facepalm).

Finally I keep saying for verses mode and unranked only so what's the problem, I just want to have the epic fights I couldn't have in Storm 2 because quite frankly it got Ao boring in verses mode. I want to play an entire battle of gates Lee and Guy for goodness sake.
Absolutely. Storm 2's gameplay STILL seems kind of bland, like something's a miss. Unfortunately, it's not just one thing that's a miss.

They say they'll focus on VS mode for Generations, so let's hope that won't be just a say and not a do, because they would've had an excuse to let go of Story Mode (which will be extremely simple and downgraded this time around) while just adding a substitution bar to VS mode, and that's it. CC2, I hope you don't do that...I really do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarasuKumo View Post
Awakenings weren't as OP in Storm 1 as you might think actually. You could use ougis and grabs on an awakened character so it was pretty easy fighting them. I beat my friend who awakened as Itachi with Temari without awakening myself. One of my best Storm fights.

You couldn't do anything against awakenings in Storm 2 -__- You should be able to knock them out of an awakened state. Like if you land an ougi or beat them out of it if you complete a few combos in a row.

Indeed. No awakening had an unfair advantage, like being "immune" to ougis/grabs AND cinematic combos. "Immune" just means CC2 not bothering with the scripting effects over awakenings such as CS2 Sasuke, 4/6 Tails Naruto, Self Puppet Sasori (even though in his boss battle, you could grab him and use cinematic moves on him!) or Hidan's Ritual Mode and programming their stances during ougis/grabs/cinematic combos.

Apart from no ougis (which could be slightly understandable) and no grabs (which is now starting to get very weird in limitations) I find it ridiculous not being able to use all combos on awakenings. I mean seriously, in the end, what CAN you do against an awakening, besides spamming shuriken?! Is that what would define an interesting and fun battle for CC2? I hope not, because it isn't fun nor interesting. Not in the slightest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Because it would look really strange if it was used on transformation awakenings.
That's a lame excuse, and is absolutely no argument to justify that at all. It WOULDN'T look weird if you grab CS2 Sasuke, Self Puppet Sasori, Sage Mode Jiraiya or heck even 4/6 tails Naruto (you could do anything to him in Accel 2).

It would only look weird grabbing the giant awakenings, which are Susano'o, C2 Dragon, Eight-Tails, Kankuro's Salamander Puppet and Giant Chouji. They're so easy to mention, because they're just A FEW. 5 awakenings. FIVE.

So yeah. Let's make the other 39 characters "immune" because "it would look weird to grab a giant awakening". Or rather, let's make the other 39 characters untouchable.

I'm sorry, but I don't think the whole game's awakenings should be screwed up, just because it would make no sense to grab 5 characters out of 44. After all, when it's like that it doesn't make any sense for the OTHER 39 characters NOT to be grabbed/ougi'd/combo'd.

They should have the player being able to do all of that to a generic awakening, or a transformation awakening that is not giant, while the other 5 giant awakenings can still have the damage inflicted from grabs/combos and only be immune to ougis. ONLY to ougis, ONLY those 5 awakenings. That's how CC2 should go about this, if they really will focus on VS mode in Generations.

Making transformation awakenings selectable from the start, with no unfair advantage like being "immune" to something (besides giant awakenings, only to ougis) and having a FULL moveset is the right way to go, but alas it requires more work. CC2 say they'll focus on VS mode this time around, so let's see if they have half-made incomplete awakenings again. I certainly hope they don't...

Last edited by Parak111; 10-15-2011 at 03:51 PM.
Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 03:56 PM   #10110
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
That's the problem. EVEN generic awakenings are overpowered in Storm 2.

Exhibit A: Kiba! Gatsuuga, Gatsuuga, GATSUUGA.

Get hit, and it's gonna take half the bar away. Other generic awakenings are OP as well. For some stupid, and unknown reason, CC2 had Storm 2 one bar short of Storm 1's fighting system. TRANSFORMED characters in Storm 1 took as much as a generic awakening in Storm 2 takes away, with Storm 1 having 3 bars of health, while Storm 2 has 2 bars of health. I believe that if CC2 have the fights one bar shorter than Storm 1, then they should modify the point system and have attacks take less health if they plan on keeping the same system as Storm 2.

I had no problem with Itachi's Tsukuyomi in Storm 1 personally. You could still substitute hits, and that awakening expired a lot faster than others. You were just slowed down, and Itachi's attacks didn't take 2 bars away in 13 seconds. There was balance in Storm 1.

From Storm 2's point of view however, Susano'o could easily smash you as long as it's active. You weren't slowed down, but let it (Susano'o) get to you, (and it will, want or not, since you can't really run and you'll reach a corner eventually) and you're screwed up. It will eat your health away like no tommorow. Breaking your guard is a cakewalk for Susano'o.

I have tens of thousands more problems with Susano'o, than I ever had with Tsukuyomi, which was even nicer to see in gameplay if nothing.

Absolutely. Storm 2's gameplay STILL seems kind of bland, like something's a miss. Unfortunately, it's not just one thing that's a miss.

They say they'll focus on VS mode for Generations, so let's hope that won't be just a say and not a do, because they would've had an excuse to let go of Story Mode (which will be extremely simple and downgraded this time around) while just adding a substitution bar to VS mode, and that's it. CC2, I hope you don't do that...I really do.

Indeed. No awakening had an unfair advantage, like being "immune" to ougis/grabs AND cinematic combos. "Immune" just means CC2 not bothering with the scripting effects over awakenings such as CS2 Sasuke, 4/6 Tails Naruto, Self Puppet Sasori (even though in his boss battle, you could grab him and use cinematic moves on him!) or Hidan's Ritual Mode and programming their stances during ougis/grabs/cinematic combos.

Apart from no ougis (which could be slightly understandable) and no grabs (which is now starting to get very weird in limitations) I find it ridiculous not being able to use all combos on awakenings. I mean seriously, in the end, what CAN you do against an awakening, besides spamming shuriken?! Is that what would define an interesting and fun battle for CC2? I hope not, because it isn't fun nor interesting. Not in the slightest...

That's a lame excuse, and is absolutely no argument to justify that at all. It WOULDN'T look weird if you grab CS2 Sasuke, Self Puppet Sasori, Sage Mode Jiraiya or heck even 4/6 tails Naruto (you could do anything to him in Accel 2).

It would only look weird grabbing the giant awakenings, which are Susano'o, C2 Dragon, Eight-Tails, Kankuro's Salamander Puppet and Giant Chouji. They're so easy to mention, because they're just A FEW. 5 awakenings. FIVE.

So yeah. Let's make the other 39 characters "immune" because "it would look weird to grab a giant awakening". Or rather, let's make the other 39 characters untouchable.

I'm sorry, but I don't think the whole game's awakenings should be screwed up, just because it would make no sense to grab 5 characters out of 44. After all, when it's like that it doesn't make any sense for the OTHER 39 characters NOT to be grabbed/ougi'd/combo'd.

They should have the player being able to do all of that to a generic awakening, or a transformation awakening that is not giant, while the other 5 giant awakenings can still have the damage inflicted from grabs/combos and only be immune to ougis. ONLY to ougis, ONLY those 5 awakenings. That's how CC2 should go about this, if they really will focus on VS mode in Generations.

Making transformation awakenings selectable from the start, with no unfair advantage like being "immune" to something (besides giant awakenings, only to ougis) and having a FULL moveset is the right way to go, but alas it requires more work. CC2 say they'll focus on VS mode this time around, so let's see if they have half-made incomplete awakenings again. I certainly hope they don't...
they do that to make every charecter balance, the generic awakenings arnt realy op unless u suck at dodging. what makes the big ones so op is how big they are and how hard they are to dodge. and again the health bars are the same its just the look. and another thing that makes generic awakening less op is the way they can get knocked down or tossed around were big ones like konans cant, why make them even weaker.

Last edited by Kibanaru lover; 10-15-2011 at 04:01 PM.
Old 10-15-2011, 04:01 PM   #10111
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidaracorpse View Post
well this is the VIZ forum - the company that owns the rights/distributes naruto episodes, we should have special rights to the game >.<
Exactly!

Old 10-15-2011, 04:11 PM   #10112
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
they do that to make every charecter balance, the generic awakenings arnt realy op unless u suck at dodging. what makes the big ones so op is how big they are and how hard they are to dodge. and again the health bars are the same its just the look
The bigger the target is, the easier it is to hit...

But there IS NO balance in making 39 characters untouchable, because 5 characters wouldn't make sense to be. That was the whole point of my...essay. It should be the other way around.

I'm at 8 million BP points now, so I'm the last person to "suck at dodging". If I say that generic awakenings are OP as well, then I say it from my online experience.

2459 wins and 452 losses.

2459/452. I don't think I suck at dodging, and I think my experience is enough for me to tell what I think is OP and what's not. Not that yours isn't, I respect your opinion, but I'm sure you have less experience than I do, so yeah.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 04:20 PM   #10113
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
The bigger the target is, the easier it is to hit...

But there IS NO balance in making 39 characters untouchable, because 5 characters wouldn't make sense to be. That was the whole point of my...essay. It should be the other way around.

I'm at 8 million BP points now, so I'm the last person to "suck at dodging". If I say that generic awakenings are OP as well, then I say it from my online experience.

2459 wins and 452 losses.

2459/452. I don't think I suck at dodging, and I think my experience is enough for me to tell what I think is OP and what's not. Not that yours isn't, I respect your opinion, but I'm sure you have less experience than I do, so yeah.
i dont know what my stats are my ps3 are broken. but it is un fair dor some awakening big ones wich can f u up to be untouchable well the minor ones arnt. most people already pick itachi and sage naruto. why give them another advantage. and i actually play with alot of people who have generic awakening and they arnt op. most people think they are more trouble than worth cus they lose there assist. people hardly ever go into awakenings.
Old 10-15-2011, 04:36 PM   #10114
Chakra Control Naruto
Genin Elite

Chakra Control Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Onoki wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Onoki wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dust style
Chakra Control Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 04:53 PM   #10115
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

well after playing storm 1 i realized why the wait for storm 2 was so incredibly difficult when playing storm 1 the first thing that hit me is how fast the novelty wears off and how bored i got after about 30 min the combos are incredibly dull for some chars and the long ougis started to get real dull. the only thing i liked was the ultra cinematic regular jutsus and the throws and the impact hits because it really gives it a anime cinematic feel the clashes are okay but gets annoying.

with that being said i realized the devs made the awakening for storm 2 because they serve as a chance for the opponent with less health to get a shot to come back..but can also set you back which i like due to no items and no supports. in short storm 2 rocks and generations will only improve things more.

oh and chakranaruto yes onoki and the kages are going to kick major butt

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 10-15-2011 at 04:58 PM.
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 05:04 PM   #10116
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Not really...imagine Kisame/Hinata/Karin/Sakura/Itachi/Hidan/Tsunade grabbing 4/6 tailed Naruto... He can't even be pushed back so how would the grab even work? And Ino grabbing 4/6 tails would look REALLY strange I feel lucky that transformation awakenings don't even have grabs, instead they have a move that can easily break your guard.

Quote:
If they focus on the VS mode then it's going to be like storm 1 with the story...barely no cutscenes and it just explains to you what happens =_=

Before Storm 2 were announced people were complaining about the story mode in storm 1 so thats what they were focusing on in storm 2, and explains why the gameplay isn't as good as storm 1. It's kind of a no-brainer, if they focus on the gameplay then the story mode will have problems, and if they focus on the story then the gameplay will have problems. If it was PS3 exclusive like storm 1, then there would be long ougis because since it's also for the xbox 360 it can't handle all the movement and that's what happened with storm 2. Right now I'm starting to doubt the Generations story mode since it's beginning from Naruto to nearly the end of shippuden and if it has cutscenes and everything unlike storm 1 then the gameplay would still be broken...If you know what I mean.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 05:18 PM   #10117
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Not really...imagine Kisame/Hinata/Karin/Sakura/Itachi/Hidan/Tsunade grabbing 4/6 tailed Naruto... He can't even be pushed back so how would the grab even work? And Ino grabbing 4/6 tails would look REALLY strange I feel lucky that transformation awakenings don't even have grabs, instead they have a move that can easily break your guard.

If they focus on the VS mode then it's going to be like storm 1 with the story...barely no cutscenes and it just explains to you what happens =_=

Before Storm 2 were announced people were complaining about the story mode in storm 1 so thats what they were focusing on in storm 2, and explains why the gameplay isn't as good as storm 1. It's kind of a no-brainer, if they focus on the gameplay then the story mode will have problems, and if they focus on the story then the gameplay will have problems. If it was PS3 exclusive like storm 1, then there would be long ougis because since it's also for the xbox 360 it can't handle all the movement and that's what happened with storm 2. Right now I'm starting to doubt the Generations story mode since it's beginning from Naruto to nearly the end of shippuden and if it has cutscenes and everything unlike storm 1 then the gameplay would still be broken...If you know what I mean.
im not inspecting much from story mode. just wanna hear the original story they have.

Last edited by Kibanaru lover; 10-15-2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old 10-15-2011, 05:19 PM   #10118
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

wow parak i read your long comment...jeesh anyhow i tried fo find something i agreed with and the only thing out of that encyclopedia of hate that i agree with is when you said storm 2 is kinda bland ...technically yes it is compared to storm 1 however think about this .......if cc2 stated that there focus was more on the story for storm 2 but for generations the focus is on the battles can you agree that generations is going to be super epic because as un focused as they were for S2 it was still massively incredible.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 10-15-2011, 05:19 PM   #10119
deidaracorpse
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
If it was PS3 exclusive like storm 1, then there would be long ougis because since it's also for the xbox 360 it can't handle all the movement and that's what happened with storm 2. Right now I'm starting to doubt the Generations story mode since it's beginning from Naruto to nearly the end of shippuden and if it has cutscenes and everything unlike storm 1 then the gameplay would still be broken...If you know what I mean.
please dont start a console war here, xbox can play the same kinda graphics or scenes a ps3 can play, the only difference is blu-ray vs dvd, and xbox has released patches to increase the amount of data an xbox's dvd can use so please dont say stuff like that

and whether it'd look weird if ino grabbed 4/6tails doesnt matter, its a game, what would ino be fighting 4/6 tails in the first place?
Spoiler:
Old 10-15-2011, 05:26 PM   #10120
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
you know you have have a point ...because they need to rotate the demo chars now because by showing epic chars like pre ems sasuke and raikage and his epic support team they are sort of killing the exitement for those chars i really agree with you haku or zabuza mixed in with pts naruto would be much better i feel like im seeing epic chars like raikage and sasuke too much they need to rotate the demo chars asap because raikage and sasuke are too epic to get played out like that

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください