Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations?
Yes 377 93.78%
No 25 6.22%
Voters: 402. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2011, 05:22 PM   #3041
Oraito
Veteran Chunin

Oraito is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Discussion Thread.

All those videos and we still didn't get a chance to see PTS Naruto's short Ultimate.

I'm really curious to see what they've done with it.

It seems really hard to hit the opponent with. Starting out pretty slow, and launching that clone in a straight line can be troublesome.

Hope a video that shows it will pop up soon. It's the only thing that hasn't been shown in that demo.

Everything else is more or less... boring. :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PSN ID: Oraitou

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Updated Oct 03

Oraito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:24 PM   #3042
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Again, as people have said, we should wait for a solid, reliable confirmation.
|||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|||/||||||||||||\||||
||||\||||||||||/|||||
|||/||||||||||||\||||

Wise decision, young padawan.
Uncertain is, the way of the jedi, but the force is strong in you young padawan.

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:29 PM   #3043
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoX2 View Post
|||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|||/||||||||||||\||||
||||\||||||||||/|||||
|||/||||||||||||\||||

Wise decision, young padawan.
Uncertain is, the way of the jedi, but the force is strong in you young padawan.
Lol. Thanks Yoda.

Anti-Charger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:36 PM   #3044
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Lol. Thanks Yoda.

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

)
Old 07-03-2011, 05:38 PM   #3045
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoX2 View Post
It's true though.

Anti-Charger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:46 PM   #3046
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It's true though.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Yes it is mate ARRRRRRRRH (its luffy btw xD)

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

)
Old 07-03-2011, 05:51 PM   #3047
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*sigh* this feels like the only forum where it didn't jump to conclusions on an early game based on an interview from the random french guy -_-

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:01 PM   #3048
hidan1239
Freshmen Academy Student

hidan1239 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

pains awakening needs to be an auto shinra tense for tie jutsu for 15 secs
hidan1239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:04 PM   #3049
deidaracorpse
Chunin Exam Proctor

deidaracorpse is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidan1239 View Post
pains awakening needs to be an auto shinra tense for tie jutsu for 15 secs
i believe he needs to be able to use chibaku tensei and bansho tenin this time
edit: on land, jutsu, bansho tenin, in air, shinra tensei, ultimate, i dont care if it stays as all the pains coming in and stabbing the enemy, but awakening jutsu should be chibaku tensei imo
Want something to do? Play the Facebook Game Pockie Ninja II Social, Create and build up your own Village, Play with friends, and battle through the original Naruto Series, With a large amount of your Favorite Ninjas from Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, some of whom have never been in a video game before and with more ninjas to come in the future! Teach your ninjas any jutsu you can get your hands on and destroy your opponents!
Spoiler:
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Skyler95

Last edited by deidaracorpse; 07-03-2011 at 06:15 PM.
deidaracorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:38 PM   #3050
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementKnight View Post
No michael is not shamefull, shamefull is too positive to be michael
I thought it was obvious. I had some suspicions before I became a mod, but now that I'm one, I know for sure.

SHAMEFULL and MICHAEL have the same IP adress, therefore it's the same person from the same computer.

I'm not really allowed to talk a lot about these things, but I thought you people should know.

Quote:
Don't bark at me, but most of that stuff seemed plausible.
The whole "inventing Characters" thing, is understandable, but then, didn't they really "invent" Karin?
Precisely. Not to mention that whoever the "representative" that "told" this guy this, was, he sure told him everything he knows, knowing full well he's leaking info and he can get fired for that. That "representative" sure is risking getting fired for a random guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidaracorpse View Post
i dont mean to bark at you or anything, sorry, but yes, it seemed realistic, just so very flawed, like how could someone remember all that information like that and so detailed, that was like, what, 9 paragraphs of information?
parak111 said something about that stuff earlier, he pointed out a lot of flaws from that, like exactly what you just said about them "inventing" karin and just a bunch of other stuff i cant remember/cant be asked to find

Pretty much. If Element wants to see WHY this whole thing screams fake, he can search my posts to see the post in which I explained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
*sigh* this feels like the only forum where it didn't jump to conclusions on an early game based on an interview from the random french guy -_-
Yeah. Especially with youtubers relaying everything they hear, including stuff pulled out from someone's ass.

Hopefully, at least people here read mine and deidaracorpse's reasoning, and found why this is so fake. Other people on other forums can think whatever they want. Their brain cells probably don't work, and they take everything for 100% confirmed, because Hey! It's a french guy on a french forum! This is even more credible than CC2 themselves!

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:50 PM   #3051
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
I thought it was obvious. I had some suspicions before I became a mod, but now that I'm one, I know for sure.

SHAMEFULL and MICHAEL have the same IP adress, therefore it's the same person from the same computer.

I'm not really allowed to talk a lot about these things, but I thought you people should know.

Precisely. Not to mention that whoever the "representative" that "told" this guy this, was, he sure told him everything he knows, knowing full well he's leaking info and he can get fired for that. That "representative" sure is risking getting fired for a random guy.

Pretty much. If Element wants to see WHY this whole thing screams fake, he can search my posts to see the post in which I explained.

Yeah. Especially with youtubers relaying everything they hear, including stuff pulled out from someone's ass.

Hopefully, at least people here read mine and deidaracorpse's reasoning, and found why this is so fake. Other people on other forums can think whatever they want. Their brain cells probably don't work, and they take everything for 100% confirmed, because Hey! It's a french guy on a french forum! This is even more credible than CC2 themselves!
0_0 wow, so shamefull is michael

I already know the interview was fake no one could remember every single thing in such detail, and also they said they would have support only characters, but in an OFFICIAL scan that came out not too long ago they said this game will have the most characters in the ultimate ninja series, and that cant happen if there are support character

There might be some truth to it, but i dont believe it
ElementKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 06:59 PM   #3052
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

I thought you were a FAIL.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #3053
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
If Shameful and MICHAEL is the same person that means everything he said was a lie (like I thought it was) and he has been arguing with himself all for the sake of a joke that he has been dragging on for a year. If its true, it is sad that nothing better to do than lie to strangers about a game for months. When Michael first came here I had a felling someone who was in this section was using him as an alt but I didn't think it would be him.

Btw I didn't believe that interview when I saw it, even tho I didn't read any of you'll posted about it. I do think servant things in it might be true.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #3054
Empath Of Pain
Special Jonin Candidate

Empath Of Pain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidaracorpse View Post
i believe he needs to be able to use chibaku tensei and bansho tenin this time
edit: on land, jutsu, bansho tenin, in air, shinra tensei, ultimate, i dont care if it stays as all the pains coming in and stabbing the enemy, but awakening jutsu should be chibaku tensei imo
I totally agree with you. I want him to be able to use all his, Tesei moves. He can't just have one. There is, Shinra Tensei, then the more powerful one, Bansho Ten'nin, Chibaku Tensei. He needs all of those. The more powerful, Shinra Tensei should be his enhanced ninjutsu, or one of his ultimate moves.
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge ... forging the first link in the chains of hatred." - Pain

Shinra Tensei!
Empath Of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:13 PM   #3055
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm50 View Post
I thought you were a FAIL.
He is both, but only a mod in the game section of the forum if I'm not mistaken.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:18 PM   #3056
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
He is both, but only a mod in the game section of the forum if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah, but he isn't a full mod.

Also, what happened to your rep?
Old 07-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #3057
deidara#1
Pun-isher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm50 View Post
Yeah, but he isn't a full mod.

Also, what happened to your rep?
Spoiler:
I don't think a lot of people have mod powers in all sections.

Taker repped me down shot it from 3 to 0.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:27 PM   #3058
zfighterk
Chunin Exam Participant

zfighterk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
If Shameful and MICHAEL is the same person that means everything he said was a lie (like I thought it was) and he has been arguing with himself all for the sake of a joke that he has been dragging on for a year. If its true, it is sad that nothing better to do than lie to strangers about a game for months. When Michael first came here I had a felling someone who was in this section was using him as an alt but I didn't think it would be him.

Btw I didn't believe that interview when I saw it, even tho I didn't read any of you'll posted about it. I do think servant things in it might be true.
O_o now that you mention it...they both dont like using periods...shameful...you loser.

I'll be uploading a ton of Naruto Generations gameplay!
zfighterk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:30 PM   #3059
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well this is interesting.

Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Juiken Luminus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:30 PM   #3060
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Spoiler:
I don't think a lot of people have mod powers in all sections.

Taker repped me down shot it from 3 to 0.
Spoiler:
Why did he down repped you? I didn't saw anything wrong.