Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #221
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Death note

(Yeah i guess. Until i can find another pic.)
L:"Nothing. Follow me." I exit the room and wait for John to follow me. "WHat's your name?"
Old 01-19-2013, 03:31 PM   #222
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

"My name? John. I already told you didn't I?" I then follow him out of the place, not remebering anything from using the Death Note.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:56 PM   #223
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

L:"Where did the shinigami go?"
Old 01-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #224
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"What Shinigami?" I say with a curious look. I then think to my self, What the heck is he talking about? I think I might ned to watch my self, I hope he isn't a killer' "Haha any ways." iu say with a funny laugh with my hand behind my head scratching my head hoping he doesn't kill me.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:37 PM   #225
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

L:"Just follow me."
The death note is interesting. It erases the memories of the person if he gives it to his shinigami.
(This is kinda dead.XD)
Old 01-19-2013, 06:39 PM   #226
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(XD well what could we do? I actully though about blowin g the building up and saying that that was a look alike and kill you but I decided that would be stuiped lol Should I get Leo? Noctis? Anyone else?)

I then followL wandering what he had planned to do.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #227
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(Nah, I don't think they will be interested.)
Old 01-19-2013, 07:14 PM   #228
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(So what now?)

Old 01-19-2013, 07:30 PM   #229
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(Well, the story is finished now. So I guess we leave it.)
Old 01-19-2013, 07:44 PM   #230
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol damn I was so close!!!!!! Wait!

I then pull a gun out and try to shoot L in the head.

there now it is done hahahaha

Old 01-20-2013, 12:18 PM   #231
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(Do you remember when L and light were fighting? I think you know what happens to the gun.XD)
Old 01-20-2013, 12:50 PM   #232
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol oh come on that was because you ended it! lol

Old 01-20-2013, 01:14 PM   #233
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(Yeah I know. lolol)
Old 01-20-2013, 01:25 PM   #234
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Grrrr... I had fun with this. Actully We should make a new RP. Like one that might be populer. MAybe a new naruto one. Like the WS but you and me could work on it to make it last? Or one from another ANime like SAO? Wanna do it? Just brain storm?

Old 01-20-2013, 01:32 PM   #235
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I was thinking about a inuyasha RP this morning. How's that?
Old 01-20-2013, 01:36 PM   #236
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

YEa that was one of them I was thinking. LEts do it! Unless Noctis is in it then I rage quit because I do not want to die early lol

Do we make it into it's own like BFV Fairy tail and One piece?

Old 01-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #237
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I think all 3. I don't know all about it but i know that there are demons, half-demons, monks, and archers. Shape-shifters too. Oh, and demons slayers.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:18 PM   #238
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yea, I know about it. Lets do it. DO you want it to have it's own section or make it like the one on the role play section? Do you want to make it or me?

Old 01-20-2013, 04:47 PM   #239
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Let's discuss it over PM. We might have alot of work to do so maybe we should think a bit more.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:47 PM   #240
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

aight I will PM soon.