Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-04-2013, 09:49 AM   #1
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Did Orochimaru had a changed of heart?

Itachi said to Sasuke "A person's nature can change upon dying"

Orochimaru experienced death when Itachi sealed him.

Orochimaru originally wanted to destroy the leaf and Suigetsu provoked him that its the golden opportunity to strike down the leaf since no one is capable of defending it but Orochimaru simply replied "You are no longer a snake"

Is he good now or what? It seems that he is not interested in war either but one thing is certain and that is wanting "Sasuke's Body"
Old 02-04-2013, 10:55 AM   #2
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Did Orochimaru had a changed of heart?

I agree and it could be true but I don't see it. Oro is honestly the main villain in Naruto and the series would crash if he turned good. He just wants to kill the village at its max defense because its cowardly to do it now.

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:34 PM   #3
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake_Stephens View Post
I agree and it could be true but I don't see it. Oro is honestly the main villain in Naruto and the series would crash if he turned good. He just wants to kill the village at its max defense because its cowardly to do it now.
Sounds about right

Quote:
@ Devroux: Fighting with my foot in your ass is always fun too, but I don't see any "my foot in your ass" locations, do I?

The Vicious Wolverine of the Nine Jungle Beasts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Forgotten One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:10 PM   #4
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Yep...I second D_S. Oro is the only legitimate villain in Naruto who has zero chances of being pnj... making him good would be worst than making Obito evil

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:42 PM   #5
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Well idk what you mean by good. Overall he is still the baddy we all know and love. After all he still wants saskues body so obviously his goals or nature did not change
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:48 PM   #6
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Orochimaru will and should be the final villan, and the fact that he got his arms back make him deadly. Oro probably wants to destroy the village when people r there not when its abondend

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:01 PM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Well let me break this down fo ya... Basily if he attacked NOW.... Who would know? Who would care? For all we know Madara for shits and giggles will send another bomb but at the leaf. Killing Oro in the pro.

Also no one cares about him now. He be waitin for Madra to be a dead again

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:33 AM   #8
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Orochimaru doesn't seem to have changed much. For all we know he might use the 4 kage to take down Sasuke and his team, so he can retrieve Sasuke's body (a plan within a plan, and especially now that Sasuke has EMS and Oro has hashirama's DNA). Sasuke may be expecting the answer to Uchiha/Senju hatred and what happened within the leaf long ago, but I think Oro has something else in mind. He won't be giving up till the very end (proven by how he's not dead at this very moment!). Imagine a fight between Sasuke/Suigetsu/Juugo vs Minato/Hiruzen/Hashirama/Tobirama. Perhaps Sasuke has a few new tricks up his sleeve!
Old 02-05-2013, 01:44 AM   #9
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I don't think he has so much changed his nature, just knows that Sasuke is now stronger than him so he really needs to be careful around that boy. I'd be really disapointed if he had after all Oro is the main villan in this series.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:56 AM   #10
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

^ Another valid point. Oro tried taking over Itachi's body, and failed miserably, and now Sasuke (strength wise) could be stronger than itachi. Even sasuke's use of simple genjutsu far exceeds Itachi's and like it was said before, it's not about the power of the weapon it's about the power of the wielder. But Oro is definitely up to something. Maybe he wants Hashirama's body!! Sasuke also can spam a stronger susanoo etc, which is going to make it difficult to take him down
Old 02-05-2013, 03:45 PM   #11
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallanan View Post
^ Another valid point. Oro tried taking over Itachi's body, and failed miserably, and now Sasuke (strength wise) could be stronger than itachi. Even sasuke's use of simple genjutsu far exceeds Itachi's and like it was said before, it's not about the power of the weapon it's about the power of the wielder. But Oro is definitely up to something. Maybe he wants Hashirama's body!! Sasuke also can spam a stronger susanoo etc, which is going to make it difficult to take him down
Yes, but he's fighting 4 hokage. The wood dragon would suck out its' chakra.

And being better than Itachi at genjutsu is a huge argument. And yours is the less common. Was Itachi trying to win at genjutsu with Sasuke? Given his goal? Not just the eyes, but Orochimaru. And Sasuke broke the genjutsu. Breaking and winning a genjutsu battle (like Kurani vs Itachi) is very different. Plus Itachi can control time in Tsukoyomi and Sasuke can't. That is why Itachi is the more popular and my opinion, definitely stronger of the two.

Obito didn't lie, Itachi could kill him. And it's with Genjutsu, given Obito's skills. But he didn't. If Itachi had known he wasn't Madara, Itachi might have tried to kill him. Score for Obito and the name change.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:42 PM   #12
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I don't think he would have a change of heart at this point but eventually yes because of the whole thing about Naruto doing something about the hate in the shinobi world. I remember at some point the third hokage mentions why Oro became the way he is.....

At the moment he has to co-operate with Sasuke because Sasuke has got the upper hand..

I know most of the people like him to be the main villain but I think he is far too weak (not to mention freaky) a shinobi to be the true villain. A true villain wouldn't just rely on elements acquired from elsewhere to become powerful. Even when he attacked Konoha, he brought all the dead Hokage to support him because he wasn't strong enough to defeat the third on his own.

Fighting_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:56 PM   #13
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions

He and I had a rather long "talk" pulls out cattle brand. I'd suggest checking the man's bum.
Annie(Anathema),
Bella(Bell), Byakugan(Bya),
Hinata(Hina), Naruto fan10!(Naru),
Storm50(Stormbringer), Abe Uzumaki(Abs),King Kakashi(Mushu), George
TheTrueMasterofIllusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:22 PM   #14
OnceLostLu
Freshmen Academy Student

OnceLostLu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

All this talk about Oro taking Sasuke's body with the help of the Kages.. But chapter 618, page...17 I believe, he takes over the Zetsu. Which, if I recall, he can only change bodies every 2 years. So, he couldn't take Sasuke's body right now. Plus, with the Zetsu having cells of the 1st hokage, doesn't that mean Orochimaru also has access to those cells?

Perhaps his most immediate goal has to do with those newly acquired cells/abilities.
OnceLostLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:11 AM   #15
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
Orochimaru will and should be the final villan, and the fact that he got his arms back make him deadly. Oro probably wants to destroy the village when people r there not when its abondend
The biggest fact about Orochimaru is that He doesn't lie... If he still has intentions to destroy the Leaf Village, He'd just spit it without any remorse.

Besides, at this point, having the ambition to destroy a village is mediocre, when we now have villains trying to take over the whole earth.

With that zetsu body, i hope he doesn't turn into a tree when hit with rasenshuriken.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:45 AM   #16
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm1977 View Post
Yes, but he's fighting 4 hokage. The wood dragon would suck out its' chakra.

And being better than Itachi at genjutsu is a huge argument. And yours is the less common. Was Itachi trying to win at genjutsu with Sasuke? Given his goal? Not just the eyes, but Orochimaru. And Sasuke broke the genjutsu. Breaking and winning a genjutsu battle (like Kurani vs Itachi) is very different. Plus Itachi can control time in Tsukoyomi and Sasuke can't. That is why Itachi is the more popular and my opinion, definitely stronger of the two.

Obito didn't lie, Itachi could kill him. And it's with Genjutsu, given Obito's skills. But he didn't. If Itachi had known he wasn't Madara, Itachi might have tried to kill him. Score for Obito and the name change.
Ok, well during the fight against Danzo, Obito actually mentions that Sasuke's abilities with simple genjutsu exceeds itachi's. That said, Itachi can use tsukuyomi better than sasuke. In truth, I do not think Sasuke is stronger (in fact I think Itachi is stronger and more intelligent than sometimes made out to be), but the truth is Itachi was killed by Sasuke, and that's all Oro knows (unless he was hanging out in sasuke's body even during Obito's speech to him). Also consider that Sasuke now has EMS, which is stronger as well. He's a foe not to be messed with
Old 02-06-2013, 05:47 AM   #17
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake_Stephens View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
I told you guys, chap 619 confirmed that Oro's nature has changed quite a bit. Hes no longer interested in destroying the leaf but this doesnt mean that hes turned good now, the point is what Itachi said seems to be right after all.. although im still quite unsure what hes up to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Well idk what you mean by good. Overall he is still the baddy we all know and love. After all he still wants saskues body so obviously his goals or nature did not change
I mean.. did he realize what he did in the past when he attacked the leaf was wrong?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceLostLu View Post
All this talk about Oro taking Sasuke's body with the help of the Kages.. But chapter 618, page...17 I believe, he takes over the Zetsu. Which, if I recall, he can only change bodies every 2 years. So, he couldn't take Sasuke's body right now. Plus, with the Zetsu having cells of the 1st hokage, doesn't that mean Orochimaru also has access to those cells?
Perhaps his most immediate goal has to do with those newly acquired cells/abilities.
Hmmm.. this is a good post.. +rep for ya..
Old 02-06-2013, 07:46 PM   #18
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallanan View Post
Ok, well during the fight against Danzo, Obito actually mentions that Sasuke's abilities with simple genjutsu exceeds itachi's. That said, Itachi can use tsukuyomi better than sasuke. In truth, I do not think Sasuke is stronger (in fact I think Itachi is stronger and more intelligent than sometimes made out to be), but the truth is Itachi was killed by Sasuke, and that's all Oro knows (unless he was hanging out in sasuke's body even during Obito's speech to him). Also consider that Sasuke now has EMS, which is stronger as well. He's a foe not to be messed with
I don't go by Tobi because I don't think he would know. Has he seen Sasuke's regular genjutsu? Or was he just propping him up with compliments? Itachi can use his finger to get you. No proof for Sasuke though. Oro has Kabuto's knowledge of ET Itachi and Sasuke. He knows Kabuto would have killed Sasuke if not for ET Itachi saving him with Susanoo. Oro knows about the lids that protected Kabuto's eyes.

Oro would adapt, then fight, then beat Sasuke. Oro didn't realize the eye power before.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote