Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 07-19-2013, 06:37 AM   #61
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Award System Live & FAQ

I thinks my greatness has gone unnoticed. I'm sure there's 2 other awards I've earned.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:02 AM   #62
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
We're not too keen on Off-Topic given the fact that it varies on quality of posts.
Well I think some people actually post seriously in Offtopic.
People that don't copy threads, leave random replies etc.
In the end the subject shouldn't matter. There's 2 types really.
For example... Throw Rasen-Shuriken posts a lot in Offtopic as well.
Yet she always manages to pull of serious and good posts with content.
I wouldn't say I'm too much of a shabby poster as well in Offtopic.
Could name a few others as well that post quite seriously also.

Are you trying to say someone who posts in the style of TRS doesn't
deserve a medal JUST because they post in Offtopic?

Last edited by Kiseki; 07-19-2013 at 07:05 AM.
Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #63
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No. What I'm saying is that the quality of posts in Off-Topic is way too inconsistent for us to give an award in. Off-Topic isn't exactly a section that is known for intellectually riveting conversations either. Anyhow, what you're saying hardly makes sense because we're not depriving her of an award in specific or discriminating against her if nobody is getting Off-Topic section master awards.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:11 PM   #64
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I agree with Shika. It's not exactly a section known for it's...er, quality. With such an off scale, anyone who posts anything moderately decent in OT could understandably deserve an award.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 07-19-2013, 05:27 PM   #65
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
You can request the awards that don't say [NO REQUESTS]. We also have mods picking out their choices (at least some of them).

And we're not using the popularity award.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
THANK YOU FOR SAVING OUR LOVING FORUM FROM DRAMA

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:34 AM   #66
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No. What I'm saying is that the quality of posts in Off-Topic is way too inconsistent for us to give an award in. Off-Topic isn't exactly a section that is known for intellectually riveting conversations either. Anyhow, what you're saying hardly makes sense because we're not depriving her of an award in specific or discriminating against her if nobody is getting Off-Topic section master awards.
If you put it like that, places like BG convo and half of the Ramen Shop is bull as well (as in Make-Out Paradise, The Bowl, Character talk). So those sections won't really be worth giving out badges then either. Sometimes I feel people speak too lowly of Offtopic, since there are maybe 10 lifeless yolosnaps that ruin it for the rest of Offtopic by copying threads, talking about seriously messed up things and also try to troll every thread that has been posted. I refuse to be labeled as non-serious because of that people honestly and I think most people in Offtopic can relate to this. Its always a few that ruin it for others and make the entire group look stupid, but in the end most of us post the same as people post in serious sections like Town bookstore.

Just because the subject is different it doesn't mean you can't talk about things seriously. Michael I've seen you being negative about Offtopic before, so you're just biased on this one. Doesn't really mean that your own personal opinion is the truth about this section. Sorry. I just see too much proof around in Offtopic that we are a decent section and not everyone is a non-serious being or a troll. The fact that way more half of the people post on topic on the given threads there just proves it.

Last edited by Kiseki; 07-20-2013 at 09:31 AM.
Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:54 AM   #67
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Jonin Candidate

♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.♥♥♥♥♥♥ completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
forum veteran has the secret requirement of needing an r in the username
Why not a ♥? xD

♥♥♥♥♥♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:22 AM   #68
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
If you put it like that, places like BG convo and half of the Ramen Shop is bull as well (as in Make-Out Paradise, The Bowl, Character talk). So those sections won't really be worth giving out badges then either. Sometimes I feel people speak too lowly of Offtopic, since there are maybe 10 lifeless yolosnaps that ruin it for the rest of Offtopic by copying threads, talking about seriously messed up things and also try to troll every thread that has been posted. I refuse to be labeled as non-serious because of that people honestly and I think most people in Offtopic can relate to this. Its always a few that ruin it for others and make the entire group look stupid, but in the end most of us post the same as people post in serious sections like Town bookstore.

Just because the subject is different it doesn't mean you can't talk about things seriously. Michael I've seen you being negative about Offtopic before, so you're just biased on this one. Doesn't really mean that your own personal opinion is the truth about this section. Sorry. I just see too much proof around in Offtopic that we are a decent section and not everyone is a non-serious being or a troll. The fact that way more half of the people post on topic on the given threads there just proves it.
The posts in the BG convo usually have some sort of substance, so I don't know what you're talking about. We discuss current events, other BG events, politics, religion, etc. It's definitely not bull. Just read the convos. As for The Ramen Shop, nobody has gotten any awards for that, so I don't see why you would even bring them up. We're not labeling you as anything, either. As a matter of fact, someone requested an award for Off-Topic and we told them no and explained why, the same way I did here. They pretty much understood, I think you're just taking it too personally. The Off-Topic section is "anything under the sun," so how are we supposed to delineate between bad posts and good posts? The point is there's no focus in Off-Topic, so we can't reward people. How can you reward somebody if there's nothing in specific to reward for?

It's not my opinion, it's in the description...
The problem with Off-Topic is that it's got no focus, like I said before. And it's inconsistent. Just because you make good threads doesn't mean everyone else does. That is the case, as well. We can't award people if there's nothing the section is oriented around nothingness. What is considered good and what is considered bad?

Also, the "you're not serious" notion that you have in your mind is just a delusion, since I've never said that. Not even one time. I've said that the quality of posts vary and it's inconsistent, not that the people in there aren't serious.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:25 AM   #69
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I can understand where Kiseki is coming from. Off topic is her home. And it could come off as us disregarding it or disrespecting it. I would feel the same in regards to the RP's. But she has to recognize how personally she's taking it, and how apparent the bias is in her rebuttals. I really would suggest people just drop it all together.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-20-2013, 10:27 AM   #70
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I don't see the big deal :/ what would the award be for anyway? 'Most random person' or something?

I am lesbian for Kani and Pink.
For Deadtaka, Mangetsu, Maruko, Gaara-Shukaku, ObitoUchiha and
Noctis...

Ask Pink about her new TC room!

marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:27 AM   #71
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

If she feels we're disregarding or disrespecting it I'm going to try to address her issue the best way that I can. I understand, though. However, it's one thing to be a little offended, but when she brought up the BG, I could've taken it just as personally. I agree she's taking her personal feelings about it into this, but that's fine. I'm completely cool with her bringing up her issues with what I said. Otherwise, what's the point of leaving this open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa View Post
I don't see the big deal :/ what would the award be for anyway? 'Most random person' or something?
Section Masters for Off-Topic. That's what she wants.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:30 AM   #72
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If she feels we're disregarding or disrespecting it I'm going to try to address her issue the best way that I can. I understand, though. However, it's one thing to be a little offended, but when she brought up the BG, I could've taken it just as personally. I agree she's taking her personal feelings about it into this, but that's fine. I'm completely cool with her bringing up her issues with what I said. Otherwise, what's the point of leaving this open?

Section Masters for Off-Topic. That's what she wants.
As long as you can handle it without it spiraling out of control, there's nothing wrong with it. But tensions are high.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 07-20-2013, 10:30 AM   #73
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

That would be hard to award since Off Topic is so vast and popular...it would be like another MotM in my opinion.

I am lesbian for Kani and Pink.
For Deadtaka, Mangetsu, Maruko, Gaara-Shukaku, ObitoUchiha and
Noctis...

Ask Pink about her new TC room!

marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 08:34 PM   #74
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

The award requests should work now.
You can post in the conference room, but if you want to, you can use the requests.