Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

View Poll Results: how is it
Great 0 0%
meh 0 0%
bad 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Final fantasy 13 story:l'Cie cronicles

Zach:My name is zach. I am a 15 year old boy living with my mom and my dad in new bodhum. There have been rumors that pulse fal'Cie were living under water by the beach. Ever since then,the beach was closed down. No one ever goes over there. 6 years ago,my sister became a L'Cie and was executed by PSICOM. We never really got over that. I had to go to shcool. As i walked out the door. Some people grabed me and put me in a bag. They then took me to the beach and let me out of the bag. "where am i?" They did not answer. I saw about 5 of them. It looked like i could take them all but they had a strange aura coming from them. Then,a alarm rang. The thugs took off as PSICOM came and took me away.

PSICOM soilder:"We saw you with those L'Cie!"
Zach:"I was not with them-I swear!!!"
PSICOM soilder:I grab the boy's arm and try to take him with me but he quickly picked up a rock and threw it at my head.
Zach:The soilder let go of me and i ran through town,trying to get to get away. I ran around a corner and saw about 20 PSICOM soilders. They saw me so i quickly ran back and saw a door. I went into the door and climbed up the stairs. They followed me to the top of the building. "Damn!"
PSICOM soilder:"We got you now."
Zach:"Only one way to go now." I jump off the building. I then heard a sound.

To be continued.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:59 AM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Final fantasy 13 story:l'Cie cronicles

Univeral post

Make sure to buy the game

Chapter links
Spoiler:

Last edited by joon; 11-29-2012 at 03:08 PM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:05 AM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Zach:The thing that was ringing was a giant bird with bells all over it. I landed on it's back as it carried me away. I saw a Boy and a girl riding on it too. The boy had a black robe on,covering his whole body. The girl also had on a robe but you could see her head. "Who the hell are you guys!!" The PSICOM soilders started shooting at us. The boy told me to hold on as the bird began to spin around and do loops. I was tired of not being answered so i asked them one more time with a bit of anger."Who are you guys!!!!!!" The girl answered me and said that they were L'Cie. I was shocked. Maybe that's why PSICOM was chasing me. They must have thought i was a L'Cie. Those guys who kidnapped me must have been L'Cie. I did not want to get involved with these guys anymore s i quickly jumped off the bird and landed on a nearby building.

They came back for me and i started running,jumping from building to building. I came to a dead end eventually. "Dammit" The boy spoke.
Breeze:"My name is breeze. I want you to come with me. You are a L'Cie,right?
Zach:"No i'm not. Whatever gave you that idea?"
Breeze:"If i have to force you to come with me,i will."
Zach:I gave me a cold star as he took the hood off of his head. I jumped on the bird and sat down. We took off. The girl approched me in a happy manor.
Fiona:"Hello."
Zach:I acted as if she wasen't there. I did not want to get involed with the L'Cie anymore then i had too. Then,a rocket hit the bird as we all began to fall down where the beach was located.
Breeze:"Brace for impact!!!"
Zach:"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

To be continued.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:25 PM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Zach:We crash landed on the beach. I got up with cuts and bruises as i saw the L'Cie unconcious. I also saw the PSICOM soilders running towards me and the L'Cie. I began running away in order to get away from the soilders. But then i thought,i could not just leave them there,even if they were L'Cie. There is no telling what PSICOM would do to them. And i don't have anywhere to go. If i go back home,they will know i am there. I guess i am a criminal like them,even if i am not a L'Cie. "Whatever. Not like i have a choice!!" I ran over to the L'Cie and put both of them on my soilders. I then started to run along the beach. They started shooting at me but they were shooting poorly. I started to run out of stamina as they shoot my leg,causing me to fall down. "Dammit!!!" I saw the L'Cie wake up.
Breeze:I see alot of PSICOM soilders as i wake up. I look at The boy and ask. "Did you carry us away from where we landed? You're kinda strong." I run and jump in the water as the PSICOM soilders begin to shoot at me. I then jump out and rush at them. I cast a thundara spell on them,causing them to be shocked with lightning. "More will be on their way,we have to move!"
Fiona:I walk over to the boy and ask him. "Are you okay?"
Zach:"I can't walk on it. >_>"
Breeze:I pick up zach as we run over to the bird. "One more round." I put them boy on the bird and we lanch into the air.

Breeze:"Hey kid,what's your name?"
Zach:".........."
Breeze:"Come on,i told you mine."
Zach:"My name is zach."
Breeze:"Zach huh? Well as i told you before,i'm breeze. This girl's name is fiona."
Zach:"Ah! Wha-whatever."
Breeze:"Something wrong?"
Zach:"No! never mind!"
My sister's name was fiona.
Is it just a coincedence or. No!! That's can't be true,can it?
Breeze:"Next stop,palumpodum!!"

To be continued.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:01 PM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Zach: As we arrived at palumpodum,we saw lots of guards there. I think they knew we were coming. Bodhum could not keep their mouth shut. The news always has something to do with L'Cie. I was traveling with them now. Honestly,they did not seem like bad people. I really did not know alot about them other than the fact that they gain supernatral powers. I wonder why people are so afraid of them.

Breeze:We landed somewhere along the water so the whole city would not know we are here. "We'll swim from here."
Zach:"What?"
Breeze:"problem?"
Zach: I didn't know how to swim. But......"No,never mind."
Breeze:"Okay then."
Zach:Breeze took off his robe. He was wearing a black sleathless T-Shirt with some black baggy jeans. He has black scruffy hair and wore white sneakers. Fiona took her robe off also. She was wearing a yellow dress with blue and white sneakers.
Breeze:Me and fiona jump in the water and begin to swim to the city. I look behind me and see that zach was just standing there. "hey!!!"
Zach:"Yeah!"
Breeze:"Is there a one in a millon chance that-oh i don't know,you can't swim?"
Zach:"No,i can swim real good!"
Breeze:"Then what are you waiting for?"
Zach:"I'm just warming up."
Breeze:"We don't have time for that! Come on!"
Zach:"Okay!" I jump in the water and begin to drown.
Breeze:"Dammit." I run over to zach and put him on my back so he won't drown.
Zach:"S-sorry about this."
Breeze:"no problem. Next time,tell me if something is wrong. No since in waisting time."
We all swim to palumpodum and we dry ourselves off as we get out of the water.
"Here." I give a communicator to fiona and zach. "I want you guys to meet me and that building". I point to the highest buliding in the city. "If you need help,use these communicators. Be safe." I walk away.

Zach:"Okay so we just need to go-huh?"
Fiona:I walk on ahead of zach. "We have to get going.^_^"
Zach:"Oh okay." We head to the highest building in palumpodum.

To be continued
Old 11-14-2012, 07:34 AM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Zach:I did not know why we were in palumpodum. I also never stoped to ask breeze why he wanted me on his team. It did not make any sense. I was not even a L'Cie. Being on the team would just slow them down. As seen earlier,i could not swim. That wasted alot of time and i felt like a burden. So why does he want me on his team. Well,next time i see him,i'll ask him my self. Right now,i had to get to the building. This girl has the same name of my sister. Everytime i hear the name,i feel pain in my heart. I know i should have been over this but,i'm not.

Fiona:We sneak around the city,trying to make our way to the building without any trouble. I see some soilders standing around the corner. "Okay zach."
Zach:"what?"
Fiona:"All you have to do is zoom across. There are guards around this corner. Just run over to that pathway over there."
Zach:"Okay." Fiona ran across like she was running from a serial killer. I tried to run pass there but i tripped and fell.
Guardian corps soilder:"I see him!! Let's get him!!"
Zach:The soilders started to run towards me. I quickly got up and started running to the path way as fiona just stood there. "Come on-We have to get out of here!!"
Fiona:"No problem." I cast watera on the on the soilders to wash them away. "Okay,let's get going."
Zach:"That's just-" I hear some loud stomping. It just keeps geting louder by the second."Wh-wha-what's that?"

Fiona:"I don't think we should have stayed here no longer than we should have."
Zach:"I was running. You was the one who wanted to take out the soilders!" A giant,robotic,behemoth like creature came out of nowhere."No,nonononono. Get the heck out of here!!" I run away from the monster.
Fiona:I try to run away also but the behemoth quickly knocks me aginst a wall,rendering me unconciuos.
Zach:"Dammit!!" I pick up a rock and throw it at the behemoth."Hey ass breath,come and get me!!" I run down a pathway to my right as the behemoth starts to chase me. It was way faster than i was so it quickly caught up with me. I came to a dead end. The only way to escape would be to jump off the cliff. "Got a idea." I picked up some more rocks and threw them at the behemoth. It enraged him and he jumped at me. "big mistake you big ass jerk!" I quicky jumped off the cliff but held on to the ledge as the behemoth fell to his doom. "Woohoo! I'm awesome!" I pulled myself up and ran back over to fiona. I put her on my back and headed to the building,avoiding trouble at all cost.

Meanwhile

Breeze:Ever since i left zach and fiona,i haven't seen any soilders. It seemed like the whole city was isolated. I saw a pathway that led to the building. "Almost there." I went in the pathway and the most suspecable thing happened,i was ambushed. Guardian corps soilders came out on both sides of the pathwat,leaving me traped. each side had a proto-behemoth."I guess it's time to throw down!! Valfor!!!!" I summoned Valfor as he zoomed past the soilders. He used a energy beam attack on them which took them out. And now,it was just the ones that were in my way,literally. I quickly ran over to the soilders as ai charged up a ruinga. "Game over!!" Boom!! A huge explosion was made from the ruinga and the soilders were taken out of the picture. Now it was just the proto-behemoths.
"Geasult mode!!!" I got on top of valfor as he transformed into a airship. Valfor shot energy beams that the behemoth rapidly,destroying them within seconds. After that,i unsummoned him and kept moving. I got to my destination and waited for fiona and zach to get here.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:51 PM   #7
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Zach:I wonder why everyone hates L'Cie so much. Maybe if everyone met L'Cie and talked to them like i did,they would not think of them as monsters. But even i knew that it was too much to ask a normal person. My sister was a L'Cie but she ment no harm at all. I guess people always look past that and just focus on the brand. The one word turns a person into a monster upon hearing the sound of it. I guess people will just always be that shallow.

Zach:I was almost to the building but i saw some soilders in the way. I yelled at them. "hey tin heads,i'm a L'Cie. Come and get me. See there,i made a rhyme. Is that so much of a crime." I run off and hide behind some boxes as the soilders run pass me. I then continue to on my path to the building. When i get to the building,i see breeze standing there.
Breeze:"What took you so long?"
Zach:"As you can see,trouble. Now can we hurry up and get out of here?"
Breeze:"sure,as soon as we visit a old freind." Me,zach and fiona go into the building and go up the elevator. When we get to the 60th floor,i knock on one of the doors to see if anybody is home. Someone open's the door. It looked like a 14 year old boy.
Boy:"What do you guys want?"
Breeze:"Oh move." I push the boy out of the way and yell."I need that talk now!" Someone came rushing out of the room.
Man:"It's you! Well then,shall we begin? Please sit down!" My guests sat down as i prepared to talk to breeze.

To be continued.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:57 PM   #8
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

*sees all Joon posting n breaks the scale n posts*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:29 AM   #9
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Breeze:"So i found 2 so far. Do you have any idea where the other ones are?"
Man:"These 2 right here? Let me see their brands."
Zach:"I'm not a L'Cie."
Man:"But when you become one,you will be a force to be reakoned with."
Breeze:"It was said to be a fal'Cie at the bottome of the sea in bodhum,but i saw was a giant monster that looked nothing like a fal'Cie."
Man:"Can you tell me what i fal'Cie looks like?"
Breeze:"True. PSICOM is not doing anything about it though."
Man:"Well that's because it must be too strong. PSICOM cannot deal with everything. But,i know for a fact,a fal'Cie is down there. You better hurry,i hear they are gonna nuke it. You need to hurry to new bodhum."
Breeze:"Got it. Are you going to check her brand?"
Man:"yes."
Breeze:"It's on her forehead behind all that yellow hair."
Man:I check fiona's brand. "She does not have much time."
Zach:"Much time for what?"
Man:"You don't know do you? When you become a L'Cie,you get a focus. A focus is a task that you have to complete. If you take too long to complete that task,you will turn into a c'eth,a complete monster. However,if you do complete your task,you will turn into crystal and gain eternal life."
Zach:"How do you know what your focus is?"
Man:"you don't."
Zach:"Ugh" I guess that answered alot of questions. They kept alot of this imformation from everyone in school,including me. Now i know why people fear L'Cie.
Man:"Don't worry,if breeze's plan works,everything will be okay."
Zach:"Whatever."
Breeze:"It's time to head out and make you a L'Cie. But,now that you know this,i can tell you have doubts."
Zach:"I-I don't know."
Breeze:"Let's go see your parents."
Zach:"Huh?"
Breeze:"You are being chased by PSICOM soilders and i know it's hard to take all this in. Let's go see your parents one more time."
Zach:"Okay." Hearing all this answered my question as to why breeze wants me on his team. He has a plan,and i am part of it. It must be to change this world. We then all heard some knocking on the door. It was PSICOM.
Man:"Go out through the window." As breeze and the kids went out through the window,the soilders busted in. "They ran away officer."
PSICOM soilder: "Let's go,we can still catch them."
Man:PSICOM ran out the door to chase the breeze's crew.

Breeze:"Did fiona wake up yet?"
Zach:"No."
Breeze:"Okay then. Valfor!!" I summoned valfor as i jumped off the roof of the building. Zach got on with fiona also. "We need to hurry to bodhum in order to stop PSICOM. Geasult mode!!!!!" Valfor transforms into a space ship as we fly towards new bodhum."

to be continued.

Old 11-15-2012, 07:24 AM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Zach:I finally learned to why people think L'Cie are dangerous. I always thought that they were all just a band of crimanals. But they are just people who have been cursed by the word L'Cie. If everyone was turned into L'Cie,the whole world would fall apart. Unless,they all helped each other complete their focus. Then everyone could live in peace for eternity. I like that. I'm gonna work for that and make it possible for everyone.

We arived at bodhum as we landed at the beach. Fiona woke up.
Breeze:"Now go see your parents. Then,come back to us. When you do come back,you better have your mind made up."
Zach:"I run over to my parents house as i heard a explosion.

When i got to my house,it was destroyed. It was in flames. I saw my father and mother crawling out of the house,almost dead. "Mom!! Dad!!"
Zach's mom:"I'm glad i could see your face one more time. We were worryed about you."
Zach:"Who did this!!"
Zach's dad:"That's.... not important. We know....you have been travaling with L'Cie. Tell me,are they......good people? I never........got close enough to find out."
Zach:I started to shed tears."yeah dad. they are good people."
Zach's dad:"That's.....good. Son,i want you to know that i will always be proud of you and that....i'll always be with you."
Zach's mom:"I love you too,zach. Here,take this necklace." I give zach a necklace. "I was going to give it to you tommorow,on your birthday,but sometimes things don't go the way you plan them to. Good bye............."
Zach:"............................................ ..." I put the necklace on my neck and head back to where fiona and breeze is.
Before i get to the beach,i see a boy as he gets in my way. He was wearing a black skull shirt with some blue jogging pants. He had purple hair and he was wearing blue shoes.
???:"Hey hey!"
Zach:I went around him but he followed me.
???:"Don't you remember me?"
Zach:"I never saw you before."
???:"you never talked to me before."
Zach:"Sorry,my mind is somewhere else right now."
???:"hmmmmmm"
Zach:When i get to the beach,i see breeze fighting some PSICOM soilders. Fiona was unconious. I ran over to help him but a PSICOM soilder shot me in the same leg i got shot in last time. Last time,fiona cured it as we were travaling to palumpodum but it was not completely healed.
???:I quickly help Zach up.
Zach"Take me to the water and throw me in it."
???:"You don't have to die yet zach."
Zach:"Now!!!!!!"
???:I run to the water while carrying zach but a PSiCOM soilder knocks me down,causing me to drop zach.
Zach:I fell on the ground but i was close to the water. I then saw someone about to stab breeze but it was too late."Breeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I quickly threw myself in the water.

Zach:As i fall in the water,i see the fal'Cie. It makes me a L'Cie as i lanch out of the water. It also healed my leg. I create a tidal wave that washes away all the soilders,using waterga. I then pick up fiona while the boy picks up breeze. We both run off to a cave to figure out what to do next.

Fiona woke up as breeze did not. He was dead. I explained to fiona what happened. She cried as she went in breeze's pocket. She took out some paper and gave it too me. It said that we had to go to the vile peaks.
Manny:"my name is manny. I'm gonna help you on your journey. Why am i helping you,because life is boring. there is nothing else to do. From now on zach,i am your guardian."
Zach:"whatever" Fiona summoned her edolon,maetus. Maetus then transformed into a motorboat as we got on it and traveled to the vile peaks.

To be continued.

Old 11-20-2012, 03:13 PM   #11
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Manny:We arrived at the vile peaks but everyone's morale was down."Ok guys,let's go!!"
Zach:I got off fiona's edolon and looked at fiona. "What are we supposed to do?" She looked at me with disgust and turned away,not saying a word. "If that's how your gonna be then give me this." I tried to take the note that breeze eft us but she jumped back and ran away. "Dammit!"
Manny:"You wanna go follow her?"
Zach:"She thinks that breeze's death was my fault. She's not wrong really. If i would not have joined breeze,he might still be alive. My parents would also......Still be alive....."
Manny:"What's done is done. Let's go."
Zach:"Right,i wouln't expect you to understand."
Manny:"Well-"
Zach:"Let's go."
I pursue fiona as we see a pack of thexterons.
I casted fira on the thexterons but they did not die. I then casted thunder seaveral times on them.
Manny:I tried to hit one of the thexterons but it jumped on top of me and bit my chest as i kicked it off.
Zach:I use thundara on the thexterons as they fall to the ground,dead. I then look at manny. "Are you ok?"
Manny:"I'll be fine."
Zach:"I pick up manny and put him on my back as we continue to look for fiona.
We found fiona siting on a rock,weeping. I put manny down and walked over to her. "You okay?" She looked at me the same way as last time. "What's wrong with you?! So it might have been my fault that breeze died but that does not mean that we should just sit around crying!!! I don't want to stay here no longer than you do so just give me the note so i we can get out of here.
Fiona:"It is your fault!!!!! If you would have become a L'Cie in the first place,he would still be here!"
Zach:"I know that but-"
Fiona:"You don't know what's like to have someone taken away from you!!!"
Zach:"There was a explosion when i went to see my parents. It was their house. they are dead and the only thing i have left to remember them by,is this necklace!!! So don't you dare tell me i don't know what it's like to lose someone so important to you!!!!"

PSICOM soilder:"They are over here!!!!"
Zach:"I'm sick of running from PSICOM soilders." MY brand starts to glow as i feel imense pain. Exodus appears as PSICOM soilders run over to us. Exodus casted meteor on the PSICOM soilders,killing them. He then turned to us,like we were his enemy. "What the hell is that thing!!!!!"

To be continued.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:32 AM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Zach:I ran over to manny to pick him up. "FIona,we got to get out of here!!!!"
Fiona:I start to run from exodus but he appears right in front of me. "Ahh!"
Zach:I cast fire on exodus,getting his attention. I then hide manny behind a rock. "Bring it on!!"

Zach: I run over to him and cast fire 5 times but it did not effect him even the slightest. I jump over him and cast thundera. it did a bit of damage. As soon as i landed,exodus ramed me into a wall. He then casted meteor."He's not messing around!!" I quickly got up and casted aero in myself to lanch meself out of the way.
Fiona:"I cast waterga on exodus in a attempt to defeat him but he still stands.
Zach:"Firaga!!" I cast firega on exodus and he gets knocked into a wall. I could feel him calling to me. I quickly ran over to him and jumped into the air. He transformed into a robot mech that. I got inside the mech. "Oh yeah!!!."
Fiona:"You got your edolon."
Zach:"Let's get out of this place." I release my geasult mode.
Fiona:I take the note out of my pocket and look at it. "We have to go that way." We walk over to a airship.
Zach:I put manny back on my back."Is it still any good?"
Fiona:"Yeah."
Zach:"Do you know how to drive it?"
Fiona:"no"
Manny:"I can."
Zach put me in the driver's seat of the ship as i turned on the ship. "Fasen your seat belts." We all blasted into the air. We then saw enemy ships.
PSICOM soilder in ship:This is a restricted air space. Land your ship so we can check your license.
Manny: I fly right past them as they realize that i am their enemy.

The begin shooting at me as i use evasive manuvers to get behind them. I shoot the ships down. Reinforces appear behind me. I quickly stop the ship as the enemies zoom past me. I begin to shoot at the ships,destroying them but one survives the assault. "You're not getting away." I press the boost button as my ship speeds up. The enemy does a loop and gets behind me. It starts shooting and it hits my left wing. I quickly turn around and shoot 5 missles at it,destroying the ship as we begin to fall to the ground.
Zach:"Now what?"
Fiona:"Oh no"
Manny:I steer the ship somewhere safe. It appeared to be a place where lots of plants and grass grew.

Fiona:"This place is beutiful."
Zach:"wow!!"
We begin traveling,seeing lots of things along the way. We then stop to rest.
"I could stay here all day."
Manny:"Me too."
Someone then came out of the bushes.
???:"You had me waiting too damn long."

To be contiued.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:07 AM   #13
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Zach: A man with a black leather jacket,blue jeans,black shoes,red eyes and black hair appeared."Who are you?"
???:"I don't see how that's any of your damn beeswax. Where is b-"
Zach:"Now i remember you. Let's go over here by this tree and talk,ok. I'll be back guys." I push the man away from manny and fiona.
"I would advise you not to say breeze's name around fiona."
???:"Where is BREEZE!!!!!!"
Zach:"Dammit,keep your voice down!!!!"
???:"Then answer the damn question!"
Zach:"He's dead."
???:"Well then who am i supposed to report to?"
Zach:"Me,fiona and manny."
Jack:"My name is jack. I know where we are supposed to go but i don't know how far you guys are."
Zach:"What do you mean?"
Jack:"How many of you are L'cie?"
Zach:"Just me and fiona."
Jack:"What about the other punk?"
Zach:"He's not a L'cie."
Jack:"Then why is he here?"
Zach:"He said that we is my guardian. He will protect me."
Jack:"Why is that."
Zach:"Something he wants to do i guess. He said it was because life is too boring but i think it's more complicated then that."
Jack:"Well let's get going. What's your name?"
Zach:"I'm zach."
Jack:"Okay."
Zach:Me and jack walked back over to fiona and manny. "Okay guys,this is jack. He's going to help us on our journey."
Fiona:"Nice to meet you."
Manny:"So what next?"
Jack:"We need to go to eden. After that,we steel a ship from their air force hanger. Since the one you guys have is currently totaled."
Manny:"It was a elite soilder. What was i supposed to do?"
Jack:"Anyway,we need to find a way to get to eden."
Zach:"I have a plan but it might be risky."
Jack:"Well let's hear it."
Zach:I explained the plan to fiona,manny and jack.

to be continued.

Last edited by joon; 11-25-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:50 AM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Zach:Breeze was dead,my parents were dead,and more deaths would be coming soon. It's the way of life. It seemed that we were supposed to bring L'cie with us as we found them. Like we were building a army of L'cie. But what for? Was it going to be used for a army,or was it going to be used to bring peace? I guess only time can tell.

Zach:It was time to put my plan in action. We saw a PISCOM ship land near to ship we used to get here. I quickly ran to the ship as jack,fiona and manny beat up 3 soilders and took their suits. I got caught on purpose. Just as the soilders were about to kill me,jack intervened with his PSICOM suit on and said that they should make my death public to the sactum. We got abourd the ship and headed for eden.

One day later,they were about to execute me.

Jack:"Ok punks,this is it. No second chances." I called my edolon,ifrit. It caused a uproar in the sactum. Ifrit took out many soilders. Then 5 orions appeared.

Meanwhile

Manny: I saw a PSICOM soilder near zack's prison. I quickly ran over to him and ramed him. I then picked up his gun and pointed it at him."Don't move."
Fiona:I Took the key out of the soilder's pocket and let zach out of prison.
Zach:"Let's go!!"
Manny:I knocked the soilder out and ran away with fiona and zach.
Zach:I saw jack outside fighting orions. "Need some help? Exodus!!!" I summoned exodus as he casted meteor on the orions.
Jack:Together with ifrit,i casted firaga on the orions. I released ifrit and zach released exodus as the orions were destroyed. Me,zach,fiona,and manny headed to the hanger. We found a ship and we boarded it. Manny drove it though.
Manny:"Showtime again."

The ship lanched as about 20 enemy soilders followed us. They fired at my ship so i quickly used evasive manuvers by spining around and doing loops. I then stoped as they zoomed pass me. "Lock on!!!!" I pressed the missle button as i shoot rockets at them also. They all went down. "Where to now jack?"
Jack:"we need to find 2 more people!!! Go down to pulse."
Manny:Something heavy then landed on our ship. It was trying to tear though.
Zach:Me and fiona went on top of the ship to see who was on top of there. It was a PSICOM soilder with 3 swords.

PSICOM soilder:I rushed at the L'cie and swung my swords at them horazontally.
Zach:"I quickly dodged to swords as i triped fiona,helping hedodge them as i caught her before she fell. The soilder kicked me to the side of the ship as i grabed on the the wing to i would not fall.
Fiona:"Zach!!!"
Zach: The soilder raised his swords and tried to stab my hands. Sundenly,a aero spell blasted the soilder off the ship.
Jack:"I can't leave you guys alone for a second."
A orion landed on our ship.
"Manny,make this thing go lower."
We were heading down to pulse. "Zach,fiona!!!" All 3 of us casted firaga on the orion as it got blasted off the ship. It also damaged the ship. We went to manny as i summoned ifrit. He turned into a flying disk with flames burning from the bottom. We all got on it and flew down to pulse,letting the ship explode. We landed right on top of a adamtoise. We quickly got off as we found a safe place to rest for the night.

To be continued.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:57 AM   #15
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Zach:We landed on pulse but i did not know why i was here. What were we supposed to do. I wish breeze was here. He always knew what to do. In fact,when he was here,he made sure me and fiona was happy. Or tried to. I'm gonna finish this thing for breeze and create peace between L'cie and humans. But wait,my brand. I don't know when i'll turn into a cie'th.

It was almost midnight and i could not go to sleep. I got up and went out for a walk,avioding the monsters. Then,suddenly,a girl with long brown hair,orange eyes,white shirt,purple jeans and light blue sneakers,attacked me.

I quickly jumped back. "Who are you?"
???:"Just be quiet." I run over to the boy and jump in the air while spinning. I then try to kick him in the face apon landing.
Zach:As she jumped into the air,i saw a L'cie brand on her arm. "wait,your a L'cie?!" I was kicked in the face,making me fall to the ground but i quickly got up.
I tried to cast fire on her but it was not working for some reason.
???:I rush at him and pull out a knife.
Zach:"We are fighting for real aren't we?" She tried to stab me many times but i kept sidestepping and ducking to dodge them. She then kicked me in the face as she jumped into the air and tried to stab me upon landing. I quickly rolled right,dodging the stab as the knife got stuck in the ground. As she tried to pull it out,i kicked her away from the knife. I then took it out of the ground and threw it far away. I heard something roar. I quickly turned around as i see a behemoth king right in front of me. "Well aperently,running from you would be pointless,see how fast you got over here." It roared in my face."You my freind,need a breath mint. I got just the thing for ya." I jumped back. "Exodus!!!" I called exodus but he did not come. "Exodus!!! Why the hell aren't my L'cie powers working!" I started running from the behemoth as i quickly picked up the girl.
???:"let me go!!!"
Zach:"No dammit!!" The behemoth quickly caught up to us so i threw the girl in the air. I then back fliped over to behemoth,catching the girl in the process. I began to run away again. "What i can't figure out,is why my L'cie powers are not working.
???:"It's because of my power as a L'cie. It allows me to disable another L'cie's power.
Zach:"Well take it off!!!"
???:"Why? So you can kill me?"
Zach:"Kill you? I never said i was going to do that. If you don't give my powers back,that thing will kill both of us. There is no point in talking to it ethier."
???:"I'll just cast pain on it."
Zach:"You dumb ass. I learned in books that behemoths can't be affected by pain. And this is a king behemoth."
???:"Your powers are back on........"
Zach:"Good." I put the girl down and summon exodus.
He casts meteor on the behemoth as i cast firaga on it. I then used gesult mode,turning exodus into a mech as the behemoth started standing up and he pulls a chainsaw out of his back.
I quickly jumped high into the air as beams of flame rain down upon the behemoth. I land the mech and kick the behemoth in the face. "Here i go!!!" I grab the behemoth with both my mech arms as meteors hit him,sending him 10 yards away. Then,i point my mech up as meteors shoot out of it as they crash down on the behemoth,killing it.
I then release exodus.
"I'm gonna stop using my powers for now but i have one question,where are we?
???:"Do you mean,we're lost?"
Zach:"Yeah,we're lost."

To be continued.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:06 AM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Zach:"Do you have a map?"
???:"No."
Zach:"What's your name?"
???:"Maria."
Zach:"Are you a pulse L'cie or a sactum L'cie?"
Maria:"Pulse now stop asking me questions."
Zach:"Sorry...."
Maria:"I need to find my sister."
Zach:"How can you do that if you don't know where we are?"
Maria:"Can i ask you some questions now? Are you a pulse or sactum L'cie? What's your name? What is your focus?"
Zach:"In order:Sure,sactum,zach and i don't know."
Maria:"I can tell you your focus."
Zach:"So that's part of your power too."
Maria:"When i shut down a L'cie's power,i can read their minds."
Zach:"...................."
Maria:"What."
Zach:"I have private thoughts that i don't like sharing with other people......"
Maria:"everyone does but i can't help it. As soon as i shut the powers off,your mind won't shut up and everything you have been through in life,is applied to my brain. I hate the power but it's the only way to protect myself."
Zach:"I see."
Maria:"Sorry."
Zach:"It's ok. Now lets go find your sister."
Maria:"Ok."

Meanwhile

Jack:I wake up and yawn while looking around. "Hey,has anyone seen zach?"
Fiona:"He was here when we all went to sleep."
Manny:"He's might be taking a leak."
Jack:"Might be right. Time to find some food."
Manny:"Behemoth anyone." As i walk into the open field,i see a behemoth all sqished up and bloody. "I'm not in the mood for behemoth meat anymore."
Fiona:I walk over to manny and see the sqished behemoth. "Oh god!"
Jack:"The hell! Who did this."
Manny:"Think it was zach?"
Fiona:"We need to look for him now."
Jack:I see a knife so i walk over to it and pick it up. "This belong to any of you?"
Fiona:"It's not mine."
Manny:"hehe nope."
Jack:"I'll just hang on to it. Let's go look for zach."

Meanwhile

Zach:"So maria,why were you trying to kill me?"
Maria:"Because L'cie don't cause anything but trouble. They only destroy things if they can't complete their focus. Some don't even try."
Zach:"All L'cie are not like that. I'm going to make a world where people can help each other complete thier focus."
Maria:"That would not work."
Zach:"everyone would have to pitch in."
Maria:"Well good luck with that."
Zach:"Think about it,everyone would get eternal life and they can live their lives in peace."
Maria:"That would be nice. There's my house."
Zach:"you guys made a house out here?"
Maria:"Yeah." I run to the house and go inside."
Zach:"I also go inside."
???:"I have been waiting for you,zach."
Zach:"How do you know my name?"
???:"I'm so rude. My name is Cie. I know the names of all L'cie. Some call me a Fal'cie,some call me a L'cie with Fal'cie powers. I am just a L'cie whose power is to accelerate the process of a L'cie's life line."
Zach:"You mean you can make people cie'th?"
Cie:"yes. Before you ask,i know all about your plan. I would love to help."
Zach:"You seem to know everything. It's more of a dream really."
Cie:"If you hold the light of hope in your heart,you can acheive the impossible. In order for your dream to come true,you have to belive that it can first. I won't tell you your focus but i will tell you the next step you need to take. And,what breeze's focus was."
Zach:"I'm lisening."
Old 11-29-2012, 10:33 AM   #17
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Cie:"Breeze's focus was to gather 64 L'cie and use them to take down the sactum. He had a L'cie with him who could see the future. Her name was fiona. The same fiona you are traveling with and the same one that was supposed to be executed. Breeze saved her and he took care of her ever since. Before her announced execution,she wanted to kill herself. She banged her head on her cell dorr continuesly,up to the point her L'cie powers truely awakened. She lost her memories in exchange for the ability to see the future. Ever since then,she stayed quiet in her cell and waited for her execution to come. Knowing what was going to happen,she was not worried,not even the slightest. She was saved upon the day of execution. But the sactum could not let everyone go into a panic just because a L'cie escaped. They told everyone that fiona died so their reputation would not be tarnished. Breeze trained fiona while looking for other L'ice. Then he found you. Out of all the L'cie he found,you and fiona have the most power. Belive it or not zach,you have the power to stop someone's transformation into a cie'th. It would seem our powers are opposites of each other,yet they both have thier purposes. Bring the rest of the crew here so that i may unlock their powers."
Zach:"Woah. This is just......Woah......"
Cie:"I can understand how this may come a bit of a shock to you but you have to hurry before it's too late. Breeze had a rival. His focus was to kill 64 L'cie at the same time. The man's name,was Flare."

Meanwhile

Jack:"They went this way."
Fiona:"How do you know where they went?"
Jack:"Because i used to be a tracker in PSICOM."
Manny:"How did you become a L'cie?"
Jack:"Me and my crew were exploring lake bresha. Our job was to track a Criminal who thought he could get away by hiding in lake bresha. We found him a L'cie,which ment only one thing,a Fal'cie could not be to far behind. We did our job as PSICOM soilders and killed the L'cie. When we found the Fal'cie,it attacked us. Me and my crew fought for 20 minutes until out backup arrived. They took care of it. 5 days later,i found out i was a L'cie. I quit PSICOM and fled to the sunleth,turning rouge. PSICOM looked for me,but i stayed hidden until they gave up. I left my wife and son at home."
Fiona:"That's so sad."
Jack:"What's done is done. I'll meet up with them one of these days." A man stood in front of us. "Who are you?"
Flare:"My name is flare. I want you to come with me."
Manny:The man was wearing black armor all over and had red spiky hair. His eyes were yellow and black. "What for?"
Flare:"You're not even a L'cie,are you?"
Jack:"But i am. If you don't tell us what you won't,i'll kick your ass!!"
Flare:"I was hoping to do this without violence but it seems that fate truly cannot be changed. Violence is inevitable. Violence brings out the true nature in one's soul." I rush at jack and knock him in the air as i draw my claymore. I jump into the air and knock jack back to the ground by hitting him with the flat part of my sword,knocking him unconcious. "I don't want to hurt anymore people than i have to in order to achive my goal."
Manny:"Fine,we will go with you."
Flare:"I have no use for you. I only need L'cie."
Manny:"But-"
Flare:"If you continue to argue then i will not hold back."
Manny:"Fine!"
Fiona:"Manny,i'll be back."
Flare:"Not likely."
Fiona:"Ahhh" My eyes turn black as i have a vision of the future. I then fall unconcious.
Flare:I put jack and fiona on my shoulders as i walk to my hideout.
Manny:"Dammit! I could not do anything."

Meanwhile

Zach:I walk outside as i get ready to look for flare.
Maria:"I'm comming with you."
Zach:"Ok but i don't know where he is." I see manny running over to me. "Hey manny."
Manny:"A guy named Flare just ran off with jack and fiona."
Zach:"Crap. Manny,lead the way."
Manny:"Right!"
We all run after flare.

to be continued.

Last edited by joon; 11-29-2012 at 10:50 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:08 PM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

The final chapter:
Jack:I woke up in a strange place. I was tied up to a machine. I tried to use my powers,but it seemed that the machine was surpressing it. I then saw Flare leave out of the place as i tried to get out.
???:"Strugling is pointless."
Jack:"Who are you and what is this place?"
???:"I am the fal'cie Gabriel. This place is my domain. That person that you just fought,was someone i made a L'cie. His focus is to kill 64 L'cie at one time."
Jack:"What!!?"
Fal'cie gabriel:"You won't escape this place,i'll make sure of it. There are 61 L'cie here. We just need 3 more and the destruction of titan will begin."

Meanwhile

Flare:"I have been waiting for you."

Zach:"Where's fiona and jack?"
Flare:"If you kill me,i'll tell you."
Manny:"Zach,i think they are just pass here. I'll go get them."
Zach:"K."
I pull out my sword.
Flashback

Cie:"I was going to give this to breeze but since the event happened,it should go to you since there is a new plan."
Zach:"But i don't know how to use a sword."
Cie:"Don't worry,just practice with it on your way to fight Flare." I look at the necklace on zach's neck. "I'm sure you'll learn."
Zach:"Ok. I'm going now."

Flashback end.

Zach:"Bring it on Flare!!" I begin to run towards flare and attempt to slash him with my sword.
Flare:I run towards my opponet as both my sword,and his colide. His freinds run pass me,but i know that i don't need to stop them. They will die soon enough. I push my sword aginst his,pushing him back as i stick my sword into the ground with both my hands. I swing my sword out of the ground,releasing a energy blast towards my opponet as it camaflouges with the dirt.
Zach:As the dirt rushes towards me,i quickly cast fire on it but it did not stop. I quickly jumped out of the way of the dirt and see that it was a energy blast. "That was dirty." I cast aero on Flare 5 times,sendning 5 balls of air at him.
Flare:"This is battle." I swing my blade at the air balls,dispearsing them. "There is no need for useless chat." I jump into the air and swing my blade at my opponet,releaseing a energy blast at him that will destroy him. I then land and wait.
Zach:"I cast thundara on the energy blast as they both colide and destroy each other. "This is useless." I run over to flare and cast firaga.
Flare:"Zodiark!!!!" I summon my edolon,zodiark as he gets in the way of my opponet's attack and blocks it. Zodiark then casts bravery,protect,shell,faith and haste on me. "Now you have no chance of winning." I appear behind my opponet using my new speed as i attempt to cut off his head.
Zach:I quickly roll foward as flare disspears. I feel pain on my neck as it bleeds.
Flare:"I only left a cut. I missed."
Zach:"You're going to kill people just so you can live? What about everyone's else's focus?"
Flare:"I only care about my own. What is your name?"
Zach:"My name is zach. I'm going to defeat you and help all the L'cie you captured."
Flare:"What if there is a focus that is to hard to complete? What if your focus was to kill your freinds. Would you do it?"
Zach:"No."
Flare:"You would rather be a cie'th and do it?"
Zach:"I don't know!!!!"
Flare:"It seems you are still a kid." I appear in front of zach. "Sorry,but i'm done with you. Give breeze my thanks." I swing my sword at zach's head but something unexpected happens.

Zach:I block the sword with my hand as the necklace on my neck flashes. My hair turns from black,to red as a black suit that says ultima,appears on my body. "I'm going to defeat you with the power that breeze and my parents left me." I push my sword aginst flare's,pushing him back as haste and bravery is casted on me. "I have awakened my true power as a L'cie." I rush behind flare and kick him into the air.
Flare:"Zodiark!!!!"
Zach:As zodiark rushes over to me and flare,i quickly spin around,letting out a storm of fire that blasts flare and zodiark to the ground.
Flare: Zodiark vanquishes as i get on my feet,holding on to my sword. I run to zach. "I need to complete my focuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!!!!!!!!!!! !!!"
Zach:Flare stoped all of a sudden,droping his sword as he fell to the ground. He was turning into a cie'th. "Flare!!!"
Flare:"Give me your arm!!!"
Zach:"I give fllare my arm with my brand on it as he examins it.
Flare:"You got about 1 hour left before this happens to you. Go!!!!!!!!"
Zach:I run to flare's hideout as he turns into a Cie'th.

Meanwhile

Manny:Me and Maria got to the hideout as with saw jack and fiona tied up. We tried to get them out but a Fal'cie appeared.

Maria:I turn my disabler on to disable the Fal'cie's power.
Gabriel:"That won't work my child. Die!!!!" I cast firega on manny and maria as they fall unconcious. Then,another boy appears.
Zach:I see everyone unconcious. "Exodus!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
gabriel:"Fool!!! You cannot hope to defeat a Fal'cie by yourself."
Zach:"I use geasult mode with exodus as it turns into a mech." I cast meteor on the Fal'cie. "here i go!!!" I shoot meteors into the sky as the crash down on the Fal'cie. exodus flys away as the dust clears. The whole place starts to shake as everyone waks up. I escort them all out of the hideout. The Fal'cie teleports everyone to the sactum,where lots of PSICOM guards are gathered. "Dammit." All the L'cie begin to turn into cie'th as i cast waterga on the guards,washing them away. Cie then appears behind me. I stop the process of the transformations but it will only hold 2 minutes.

Zach: "I know what needs to be done cie. No one can stop death. Whether it be human or L'cie." I walk over to fiona and kiss her on the forehead. "I'm sorry it had to end this way fiona. I'm glad you were my sister."
Fiona:"Zach...............I got my memories back when i woke up just now. I don't know what to do anymore zach...." I start to cry.

Zach:"It's ok fiona. Everything is going to be okay. We will stay together." I walk over to manny. "Thank you for being my guardian manny."
Manny:"I have something to tell you. I killed your parents. PSICOM Promised that they would leave mine alone if i killed yours. I felt guilty after doing it which is why i followed you and became your guardian. I'm sorry. I'm sorry 100 times."
Zach:"It's ok. I forgive you. You did it to protect your family. I would have done the same thing." I walk over to jack. "Thank you for helping me on my quest jack."
Jack:"Whatever man. It was a plesure working with you. I guess i can meet up with my family now huh?"
Zach:"Don't worry. your wife and your son are in this crowd of L'cie."
I walk over to maria.
"Maria,my plan did not work but this one is better. At least now,we won't die."
Maria:"Bye zach."
Cie:"It's time everyone."
Everyone of the L'cie excempt cie,turned into a cie'th stone and they are now on pulse,waiting for their focus to be completed. Manny went into hiding and still lives to tell the tale to this day. Cie,who accelerated the process with zach,died in the process.

The cie'th stone stay on gran pulse and wait for the next generation of L'cie to challenge thier focus.

The end
Old 11-29-2012, 03:10 PM   #19
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Thank you for reading my story everyone.