Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
Akatsuki_Fighter
Genin

Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default What is Rep and the Colored Blocks Below It?

What is the point of reputation points? Do they just show your popularity or do they actually give you special privileges or something? It also seems like there's a difference between your Rep points and your Rep score: what is that difference? Also, what are the green and/or yellow boxes below the Rep score? What do they mean and what are they for? What are they called? Finally, how do you earn Rep or the colored boxes?

Yeah, I have a lotta questions. Sorry, and go easy on me

"Yuuta, I love how wide open you were."
-Rikka Takanashi
Old 12-18-2012, 04:19 PM   #2
Roy
Apprentice Genin

Roy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Roy has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: What is Rep and the Colored Blocks Below It?

Rep is just rep, if have a green rep, you're generally good, if you have red rep, the counter of good. It's there to show popularity, Idk, rep is rep too me.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:10 PM   #3
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Rep is earned depending on what you post. It's basically says whether or not someone agreed with your opinion on something.
Green rep: Usually earned by being funny, helpful, or having a good opinion
Red rep: Usually earned by being an ass (not a funny ass, like actually causing problems for people) and having an opinion someone disagrees with.
The boxes measure how much rep points you have. The more rep points, the more boxes. The color changing of the boxes just gives it a pattern as far as I know.
After you reach the limit of the # boxes, you get a star, as well as start over on the boxes. The star you just got is the line of boxes you had put into it. It's to create room. Idk if I made sense on this part.
As for rep power, I have yet to find the connection. It's not rep points or posts. It's always eluded me.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 12-18-2012, 09:11 PM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

^says the guy who already has bunches of rep
Old 12-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #5
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Nahh I don't think it's a lot. Compared to the popular members anyway.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 12-18-2012, 09:24 PM   #6
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

I'm moving this thread to the correct section, but to answer your questions regarding rep, please refer to this link. If you have any more questions feel free to ask! =)

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5079

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Old 12-18-2012, 09:58 PM   #7
Akatsuki_Fighter
Genin

Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
Rep is earned depending on what you post. It's basically says whether or not someone agreed with your opinion on something.
Green rep: Usually earned by being funny, helpful, or having a good opinion
Red rep: Usually earned by being an ass (not a funny ass, like actually causing problems for people) and having an opinion someone disagrees with.
The boxes measure how much rep points you have. The more rep points, the more boxes. The color changing of the boxes just gives it a pattern as far as I know.
After you reach the limit of the # boxes, you get a star, as well as start over on the boxes. The star you just got is the line of boxes you had put into it. It's to create room. Idk if I made sense on this part.
As for rep power, I have yet to find the connection. It's not rep points or posts. It's always eluded me.
Nah, dude. It made perfect sense. Thanks for yours and everyone else's answers and help. And thank you, Miss Kitty, for redirecting my thread to the appropriate place. I'm sorry that I put it in the wrong place.

-Rikka Takanashi
Old 12-19-2012, 12:05 AM   #8
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Rep is just a way for you to say "I like/dislike this post". It doesn't indicate popularity and is only there to let you not post farm with messages like "This" or "Good post".
YouTube Channel:
Old 12-19-2012, 04:46 AM   #9
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Also, to clear things up, you gain dull green blocks every 25 rep until you get 5. Then, you get shiny green blocks every 50 rep until you get 5. After that, every 100 rep, you get an orange block until you get 5. By the time you've maxed out your 1st rep bar, you should have 885 rep.

The orange starbursts just means you've gone through the whole rep bar once, signifying 875 rep.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 12-19-2012, 07:33 AM   #10
Akatsuki_Fighter
Genin

Thanks Sajuuk and Boxhead, that really helped

-Rikka Takanashi
Old 12-19-2012, 12:52 PM   #11
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I'm going to be blunt:

If your rep is red, your typically an a-hole nobody likes and not the greatest guys to be friends with.

if your green, you do some good things around the site, or make good jokes that aren't pissing everybody off.

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 12-19-2012, 12:58 PM   #12
Akatsuki_Fighter
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
I'm going to be blunt:

If your rep is red, your typically an a-hole nobody likes and not the greatest guys to be friends with.

if your green, you do some good things around the site, or make good jokes that aren't pissing everybody off.
Thanks. I think I got the picture now.

-Rikka Takanashi
Old 04-22-2013, 10:51 PM   #13
Bicgatepc02
Freshmen Academy Student

Bicgatepc02 has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

You DO know that the people seeing this thread have already pressed Ignore Warning to see this, right?
Old 04-22-2013, 11:28 PM   #14
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Rep power determins how much rep you give someone. like 5 would be 2 adn so on. Something like that. I am sure someone here is answer. But it determins how much rep you give themm. Like some one has a total of 768 rep points. if I repped you and you get 5 to that then and so on.

Old 04-23-2013, 12:50 AM   #15
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Rep can also get you into trouble. When a circle of people constantly rep each other back and forth it is called Rep trading or misuse and you can lose all your rep and rep power. So you will not be able to rep anyone until you get it back.. if you do get it back. Red rep doesn't always mean you are jerk... some people just don't agree with you and down rep.

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
Old 04-23-2013, 04:14 AM   #16
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Rep Power is how many reps you give to people and changes with every post and every rep points you get.

For every 365 number of days since you signed up, you gain 1 point of reputation power. For every 3000 posts, you gain 1 point of reputation power.

For every 100 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation power. And for every 180 days since you logged in you gain 1 reputation power. ( If the numbers are wrong please PM me to correct them; always forget these things)

Good Luck!!
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Closed Thread

Tags
boxes, colored, points, power, questions, reputation, score