Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 01-20-2013, 04:03 PM   #21
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: End of Naruto

in my opinion i just want naruto to end. is being going for like 12 years, am sure kishi is tire of drawing everyday. for so long.

i think naruto will marry hinata thought something like goku and chi chi thouight they dint have much romance going they still got marry. then hell be hokage. after he has fought sasuke .
Old 01-20-2013, 04:11 PM   #22
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Is it wrong that I want the ending to be like:

Naruto and Co finally defeat the baddies. Everyone celebrates the end of the war and mourns the fallen. Then go on to live their lives. However it really ending with the audience seeing that the baddies completed their goal with the Moon with everyone under their spell forever. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:18 PM   #23
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Is it wrong that I want the ending to be like:

Naruto and Co finally defeat the baddies. Everyone celebrates the end of the war and mourns the fallen. Then go on to live their lives. However it really ending with the audience seeing that the baddies completed their goal with the Moon with everyone under their spell forever. xD
Yeah that is pretty weird although Naruto has been going for such a long time now, I wouldn't be surprised if it ended soon although I hope they make a sequel a few years later
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:23 PM   #24
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

as long as its a happy ending, then am alright with that. sad ending ruine most series. i like cowboy bebop ending thought it was sad.

but i dont want this to happen on naruto.
if no pairing happen then ill just feel stupid, of getting all worked up about it ahahhahaa
Old 01-20-2013, 09:15 PM   #25
TheBlackNaruto
Freshmen Academy Student

TheBlackNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

To be honest I actually wouldn't care Naruto would end right now. There will a new anime that will be as big as Dragon Ball Z or as big One Piece was (well One Piece is still big).
TheBlackNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:26 PM   #26
10_tailedbeast_hero
Freshmen Academy Student

10_tailedbeast_hero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

In my opinion....I never wanted it to end!!! :'(
Maybe if they do some kind of spin-off of the main character being Naruto's kid? and everybody else's kids and all that fun stuff (I know is not very likely at all but...I like to hope lol)
I don't care if they have to B.S. it, I personally feel like a part of me will die
10_tailedbeast_hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:28 PM   #27
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Well after Kishi's little review last summer it will probably end sometime next year hard to believe if its true but as we all say its gotta end at some point even if there is more after the war there can't be all that much left.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:25 AM   #28
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Let's give kishi a break now It's only fair
Old 01-21-2013, 09:59 AM   #29
Akatsuki_Fighter
Genin

Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Efair View Post
Seem it finally come to end. After this final fight, no more conflict in Naruto. But Naruto is still young. The story should end when Naruto is an old man and die. Must fill something in the story until he become old man. Maybe Kishimoto should create another big conflict but Akatsuki conflict is already reach the climax of story. The story have no more chance to continue. And it will end just like that. No more Naruto in future. What do you think
Let's just leave Kishi to do his thing. Endings don't always have to be that wrapped up to be satisfying. Have you ever seen the ending to Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood? (aka the original ending in the manga) It ends with Ed and Al still very much in their youth and with them both setting off on more travels to neighboring countries. It may have left it open for more adventures, but I think the ending was perfect and gave good closure.

"Yuuta, I love how wide open you were."
-Rikka Takanashi
Akatsuki_Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
naruto end