Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-21-2012, 03:13 AM   #1
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Supremacy Round 1: Maikeru vs Laxeres

First round of the Supremacy Tournament. Lets get this started shall we?

Spoiler:
This location is in a large, semi translucent pyramid. Indestructible of course. About the size of a city block, extending high into the air, about 400 feet. The pyramid every 2 turns will enhance energy attacks by twice their power, and 2 turns later, weaken them by half. (starting from the first move, with attacks being enhanced) Starting distance is 30 meters.

Starting Distance: 30 meters.

Rules: No God Mod, No Regen, Standard BFV Rules

Whoever wants to go first, can. If no one steps up by 9 PM ET, I will choose by random.

Claim Supremacy.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-21-2012, 03:21 AM   #2
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Supremacy Round 1: Maikeru vs Laxeres

Each Tournament Round will go 10 rounds total. (5 Each) If no winner is decided by death, or inability to fight back, then multiple judges will discuss the manner, and provide a winner.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-21-2012, 06:28 PM   #3
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Maikeru shall go first.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-22-2012, 07:17 AM   #4
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Kent's Theme:
YouTube:

My name is Kent Bloodschmor, and I am 73 years old. In my years I have seen things, heard things and felt things which your young pipsqueaks could never even imagine. Have you experienced the pain of watching a friend die before your eyes? Have faced the regret of not having the power to save them? That is not my pain. My pain is the fact that those friends didn't die sooner than they did. What was I to do though? I didn't have the strength to kill them myself before then. People are nothing but trash to be thrown away, and I am the garbage man. They, with their mortality should bow to me, Kent, a true omnipotent.

Do you find my words harsh? Probably. That is the way a normal human would reply. Assuming that the victims of my rage were simply victims with no wrongdoings. How can you pretend to know a person before you truly know them though? My pain is far greater than what you can imagine. Some people don't deserve the very air that they breathe. Some people don't deserve to live on this Earth because they should ascend to the heavens and be free of the madness. My job is an executioner. I kill people, for two reasons. One, for the enjoyment of killing. Second, to send people into their afterlife. Life is a gift? This the worst gift I've ever received.

I stand before a man, inside a giant translucent pyramid at the moment, around 98 feet and 5 inches in front of me. Despite the calm day with no storms around, the wind blows hard into me from the side, causing my white long and narrow beard which is tied like a pony tail to flow to the side. As well as my blue vest with its orange wave like designs that extends to the middle of my stomach and my white parachute pants which cover my legs. On my feet, I wear wooden sandals with a strap that goes over my foot. On my body, my hard-toned abs can be seen as a couple golden necklaces wrap around the top of my body. I have a blue tattoo on each of my beefed up arms that makes me look even more powerful. On my wrists, I wear golden bracelets much like the kind that a genie would wear and on my ring finger on each of my long-nailed hands, I wear a golden ring. My eyes shine white as if to radiate power along with my tattoo that stretches from the back of my head, creates a design on my forehead and then stretches across my eyes. My teeth are yellow and decaying as I stand smiling to look like an psychopath and on my ears, I wear three earrings in each, one at the top of each lobe and two on the lower side of each lobe.

Around the translucent pyramid I can see some light shining through and even a couple buildings, but for the most part, I only see light. In front of me, there is also a man standing. Wait, did I say that already? My condolences. You see, as a guy with the moniker simply known as "Old Man", I am quite aged. With age, you start to forget things, so, my Alzheimers likes to show itself quite often. Unfortunately, it even seems to happen at crucial times too. No matter though, as long as I remember that my destiny is to kill people, I am fine. I didn't join this tournament to gain supremacy, I joined it to either kill people or to have fun making people suffer.

As I place my hand on my back, I pull a sword out seemingly from then air. The entirety of the sword is red and black, but has an odd design. The hilt is long, narrow and black with a red bulb at that bottom that has three small black bars sticking out. The guard is large, round and red with a black wheel like design in the middle, along with three black bars that extend out the bottom of the middle of the guard. On the outside of the guards, there is a sort of rake-like design. Though, the tine at the top and the tine underneath that are much further apart than the others, on either side. In fact, the other tines are at the bottom and pretty close together. The tines are black on the inside and red on the outside. The sword itself is actually two blades, also red on the outside and black on the inside, that extend from the guard next to each other. They don't touch leaving an opening in the middle of the sword and on the blades, half red, half black spikes extend from the sides. At the top of the sword their is another guard that extends around the top of a blade like a semi-circle and then connects the two blades extending from the other guard. That guard is also red on the outside, and black on the inside. The exterior design is like that of a small bird with a diamond like tail that attaches the two blades a little bit further down.

"Who is this impudent fool who stands before the might Kent Blooschmor," I yell out in a sort of psychotic voice, "I want you to die for me. So, you have two choices, you can allow me to kill you nice and quickly, feeling no pain. Or you can be a fool and I'll kill you slowly laughing, as you shiver in agony," I looked at myself and screamed, "Ah, where is my shirt?! I thought I put one on this morning on my way to school. Wait, why do I feel so old?," I asked as I look in front of me, "And who are you? I am Kent Bloodschmor, apparently an man and an executioner. Why do I feel like I've given this speech to you before? No matter, your face disgusts me. Prepare to die you ugly bastard!"

I extend my sword, which is in my right hand and press a button on the hilt which causes the sword to begin to rev. Around the blades, the spikes start spinning quickly like a chainsaw. I then extend my left hand and point my palm at the fool standing across from me. As I do so, a cloud appears about fifty feet above his head and I point my chainsaw sword at it. Lightning and water shoots from the end of the sword and into the cloud which I placed above him. Then, from the cloud, rain and lightning fall to the ground, the lightning attempts to strike him dead and the rain attempts to make dodging and countering more difficult. I then slice my sword down and point it toward the ground, diagonally. Lastly, I place my hand on the ground, and using the powers of supreme wind, I both cause myself to fly into the air and begin to make the very rock-like ground crumble as tremors extend all throughout the interior of the pyramid.

It won't destroy the entire interior ground, there should still be a layer of ground that isn't crumbled about thirty feet all around the points of the pyramid. As I fly into the air from the springboard-like maneuver, I stop myself about thirty feet above the ground and point my chainsaw sword at the man and say to him, "Feel the power of one who can control the weather," I pause, "By the way, who are you? I've never seen you before. I am Kent Bloodschmor, prepare to die!"

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #5
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

You can have this one. I don't know how much I'll be able to get on for a while. So, I might just slow the tournament down. Also, I just feel lazy.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-25-2012, 09:41 PM   #6
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

/write a book for first move
/quit before second move

:Maik:
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 01-26-2012 at 05:47 PM.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #7
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

I'd continue going, but I'd hate to knock you out if it turned out to where I couldn't get on for very long though.

The counter I thought up I think is pretty good though.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-26-2012, 07:15 PM   #8
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

I might wind out countering the move later. If I do though, it'll be more to give you a real battle to warm you up and you'd still get the win regardless.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #9
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Hmm...Kay.

Round 1 goes to laxeres.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-27-2012, 02:49 PM   #10
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Good catch, Maik. Good catch.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:47 PM   #11
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

My battle never happened (Bacon no reply) so I could sub into this fight.
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:58 PM   #12
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Up to Noctis.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-28-2012, 12:10 PM   #13
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
The way I end up in things is past my own thought. I do not know how I even matched the respect for being placed where I am at the time, tho I supposed chance and fate are real. Was mine a good chance or a bad chance? Did the sins of my past come and whip me into the submission to be in conflict with someone such as this? Like always, I would out weigh my sins in means of will, they shalt not get the best of me anymore. ..

Name: Mitchell .

-------

To open my green and ocean blue like eyes, the sight of the location I was in was only to be inside of this pyramid, the ceiling was high and the ground was hard, go figure. As I traced my eyes around the area I got the idea that this pyramid was aporx, 100 feet tall or so. Standing up I use my solid black silk gloves to brush the dust and rocks from the tight camouflage shirt I wore which hugged along the biceps and pecs of my young appeared body. Looking down to check my jeans and boots, I only saw some dust, whipping it off as well I nodded and looked up flipping my sunlight yellow hair from my eyes. Seeing in the distance of a old man, I say to my self. " I'm screwed" .

As the light continues to annoy me from being around the building, I observe the " Old Man" draw forth his weapon of choice a sword. Rolling my eyes I heard then the old man shout out asking what " fool " was to stand before him. Lifting one long narrow brow brow I respond. " I am no fool, check your records inside of the frail brain of yours before you give titles to people you know nothing about. But since you dare insult me in so early of a conflict then I shall add new installments. " Gripping my side, the black and white lights of my palm fire outward and grasp into a form a long slender blade one of which was white in blade stead of plain silver, it moved and would meet the form of a black flower like hilt with a matching black handle. I gripped my newly firbished blade and would draw it. In time to meet the sound of the old man extended blade's rev of some kind..

Sensing something above me, I smirk. Moving my left foot outward I channel some of my own body enegry of Chi and move from under the cloud appearing inside of the air where I then would flash and move further away, looking down to see the ground reduced to nothing I only shrugged and would lightly touch my foot onto the air sending chi from the soles of my boot out into the open, making a solid platform that was stable enough for my to stand on. Landing on it I look down and nod observing the power of the old man's experience. As thus, the man also lifted himself into the air, pointing down like I was still there asking my name.

With simple answer I reply " Mitchell, sup? " Before I end the answer I have already lifted my sword up and generated a thin layer of white energy around the form of the blade, weaving my hands around the handle fully I swung the blade out a number of 4 times, each slash struck air but also released the thin slices of white energy outward. As the white slices would near this old man they form and shape into large white eagles that then would flare there newly form wings encase the old man attempted to flee from them. I hoped this was enough of a distraction, to change energy types to my ink like energy now, which had a surprising spark and sting. I used this time to charge my blade up and create a full shade of black energy around my blade, stabbing it into the air I release the energy out ward as it explodes into a large black cloud around the area, blinding any kind of light from getting through. Making it easier for my Eagles to strike into the old man and cut his vitals apart hopping to kill him.
As I watch, screaming at my opponent, I suddenly realize that he's not in the place that I thought he was. I then look around the battlefield trying to spot him completely oblivious to the fact that he dodged right in front of my eyes, due to the fact that I'm old. I look around a bit more screaming, "Stop hiding from me, you bastard!" until I notice him slashing his sword at me. White energy starts shooting out and I notice one of them turning into an eagle. As I see them however, the sky turns black with a cloud. I smirk as I quickly think up my counter. Closing my eyes, I concentrate on the sound of the incoming energy and hold my chainsaw sword out in front of me.

As I notice the birds get within range, I infuse my chainsaw sword with wind and lightning to get it an extra punch and slice through the eagles one after another as I strike each of them in quick succession. For one of the eagles, I let it slice into me slightly so that blood can be seen dripping from within the black cloud. As the blood drips, I infuse my own weather powers with my opponent's cloud, to create a cloud even darker that will last even longer. This gives me enough time to prepare my move. My opponent should be unable to see due to the sheer darkness of the cloud that covers the entire top of the energy pyramid. The next thing that happens, is that five images of myself with wounds appear below the cloud.

Each of them have a wound on their left thigh that is dripping blood to the ground, and each of them seemingly have their own spiritual pressure. The one in the middle, has the most pressure, and the one on the left side has the least pressure. The other three all have around the same amount of spiritual pressure. Two of them look up in the area where my opponent was last seen, two others look up at the area where I was before the eagle attack, and the other looks straight up in the air. Each of them point at the direction they are looking with their chainsaw sword.

The one pointing straight up is the one with the most pressure. One of the ones pointing where my opponent was last seen, has the least. As they each look at the cloud, lightning energy seems to be building up within the cloud, as the sound of thunder begins to crackle throughout the area. Each one of them also make a sword of blood extend from their left arm, ready to defend in case they are attacked. As the energy continues to build up, they all speak to the, "Can you tell which Kent is the real Kent? Young fool."

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-28-2012, 12:21 PM   #14
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Hmm....

I'll leave things as they are now.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-28-2012, 12:22 PM   #15
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Hmm....

I'll leave things as they are now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
I might wind out countering the move later. If I do though, it'll be more to give you a real battle to warm you up and you'd still get the win regardless.
This.

I'll be moving into a new house on Tuesday and we won't have internet for a while. I won't be able to get on much until March 1st very likely.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #16
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I understand. So at this point, lax has the win, and this battle is more or less to warm him up. Correct?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-28-2012, 12:28 PM   #17
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

That and to let me have some fun.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-28-2012, 12:29 PM   #18
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Got it.
Grand Master Roleplayer