Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > The Academy

The Academy Welcome new ninja! If you are new to the forums, make an introduction thread here!

Old 11-12-2012, 02:13 PM   #1
Akamichi
Academy Graduate

Akamichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Domo!

Domo everybody, just in-case you wanna know what domo means, I'll have it listed down below.

Domo means a certain way of saying, " Hello ", " Greetings ", and the antonym of it which is most likely, " Good-bye ", or " How Are you doing? ".

Anyways, I have lots of stuff about me. So yeah...

If you'd like to hear more about me, keep reading.

I am Akamichi, I like to be called that, or, " joker ", but I prefer Akamichi, if you could, thanks. It is a last name of one of the characters in Naruto but I prefer Akamichi as somebody's name and it could be. Anyways, let's go ahead and get more information down about me. I love to help others when ever the time is right, but I go steady, I do not dare curse unless the word is spoken out by others, I rather only say the one curse word I usually hear Naruto, but I do not know if they'd allow it so rather not and yes I read the guidelines. I hope to be a strong user on here and stay bold! I'll be on here for a few days, I try not to go off because people might end up angering me but that doesn't happen a-lot. So, let's see what I like to do...

What I like to Do:
I love sports, my favorite would probably be baseball, or Martial Arts, but mostly Martial Arts, I give out instructions sometimes, so I'm like an apprentice teacher. I like to roleplay and I have some nice outfits to wear that represent Naruto, so I walk around the street usually, and kids see me wearing Naruto Shirts and Pants, I'm not picked on really, but they keep following me, I'm also a climber, not that good, but am a climber, I am kind of like a monkey swinging from one branch to another and I do practice hard for Martial Arts, I try to be brave and face it, so, yeah...

That's about all, not much information, yeah I know, sorry!
Akamichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #2
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret
Default Re: Domo!

Hi I'm Souret
I do a martial art too (Aikido)
BTW Welcome

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Souret; 11-12-2012 at 02:25 PM.
Souret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #3
Klaire
Chunin Exam Participant

Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Skype™ to Klaire

Hi, I'm Klaire. Welcome!

Ξεχάστε τα σημάδια σας, εγώ θα ξεχάσω ορυχείο.
❝Iíll be the moon when the sun goes down-
Just to let you know that Iím still around.❞

Klaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:17 PM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Douzo yoroshiku.

I took MMA for a time, and I used to play baseball until I threw out my arm. If I don't play for a while, I get rusty and can't catch up, so I had to quit. I still miss it sometimes. It's a great sport. It's not too stupid like football, because you need to be smart sometimes instead of being completely physically capable and that alone, but it's not too boring like golf.

Nice to meet you. You can call me Mike. Let me know if you need anything.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

welcome~

martial arts~
i do Taekwondo

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:32 PM   #6
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Jeez, no one asked for your life story lol jk jk jk!

Welcome to ze forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #7
senseinobulge
Super Banned

senseinobulge is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

there is no way a girl can do Taekwondo

i went to a Taekwondo teacher near my place and he said he doesn't accept girls and that is what most teachers in the U.S. say

it's because that they get hurt and the teachers get sued

That sucks, it's really a big issue around here
senseinobulge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:48 PM   #8
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Hello Akamichi,
welcome to the forum and if you need anything feel free to pm me. Enjoy ^^

~moonie~ or you can just call me Katie
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #9
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Welcome to the forums.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:51 PM   #10
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

Welcome. Martial arts? That's cool! My mom was a black belt.

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:51 PM   #11
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Welcome to the forum.

Which martial art do you do? I wanted to learn one focused on defense and not sure what to pick, maybe you can recommend me yours.

I don't want to hijack your thread but if you feel like talking about martial arts you can always send me a pm.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:55 AM   #12
Elena Gilbert
Academy Graduate

Elena Gilbert saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Elena Gilbert saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

martial arts-that's cool.welcome.
Elena Gilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:22 AM   #13
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:57 PM   #14
Tiridates
Freshmen Academy Student

Tiridates saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Domo to you as well!
Tiridates is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, naruto