Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 06-21-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Someone come at me

TOD: Noon
Character I'll be using: http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showpost...78&postcount=1

Last edited by joon; 06-24-2013 at 05:55 PM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:09 PM   #2
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Someone come at me

Sure, why not?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:54 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Want me to make the first move?
Old 06-27-2013, 12:05 AM   #4
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

*poof* Want me instead?

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:04 AM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah, cause I don't think he's coming back.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:02 AM   #6
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

OK, I hope I can make it fun for you. Also did you see that rage post I made? I hope I win >=D Muhahaha
=========================================

All was silent in Hueco Mundo as the ruins of Las Nochas stood tall with a hole in the roof from Ulquiorra's battle. Many years passed when Hally had rules and Jun and Seven shattering Hueco Mundo... Now there was another. Sora Ochiru, a Shinigami with the SS, but a Temp. Unsure to the reason why he came to the Hollows, he had is reason.

Soon a door opened as a man appeared in the door in the sky. The bright red light blocking is look as he came off black from the light as he looked down at the building.

With that he flash stepped on to the roof and through the hole into the ruins of Las Nochas. Wearing a unusual Look for most Shinigami. Being in Hueco Mindo, like the SS. You need to be in soul form. So if a Shinigami or arrancar, he would look like them. But he did not. His cold dead eyes looked as if they store through the soul of most as he saw the man.

Spoiler:

Seeing the man, Shisko FS to him with his hand extended out to stab through his heard. Right after he brought his leg up to his head for a high left kick as he used his spirit energy to his foot to give it enough power the anything in its way would be killed from the force.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 06-27-2013 at 11:17 AM.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:42 PM   #7
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I wish I knew more about Bleach. These battles seem so cool.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:24 PM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
OK, I hope I can make it fun for you. Also did you see that rage post I made? I hope I win >=D Muhahaha
=========================================

All was silent in Hueco Mundo as the ruins of Las Nochas stood tall with a hole in the roof from Ulquiorra's battle. Many years passed when Hally had rules and Jun and Seven shattering Hueco Mundo... Now there was another. Sora Ochiru, a Shinigami with the SS, but a Temp. Unsure to the reason why he came to the Hollows, he had is reason.

Soon a door opened as a man appeared in the door in the sky. The bright red light blocking is look as he came off black from the light as he looked down at the building.

With that he flash stepped on to the roof and through the hole into the ruins of Las Nochas. Wearing a unusual Look for most Shinigami. Being in Hueco Mindo, like the SS. You need to be in soul form. So if a Shinigami or arrancar, he would look like them. But he did not. His cold dead eyes looked as if they store through the soul of most as he saw the man.

Spoiler:

Seeing the man, Shisko FS to him with his hand extended out to stab through his heard. Right after he brought his leg up to his head for a high left kick as he used his spirit energy to his foot to give it enough power the anything in its way would be killed from the force.
Taking a stroll in Las Noches, I decied to visit the building of a great battle. When I got there, it was not long before someone spoted me. The person FSed in front of me and attempted to stab me in the heart. I quickly steped to the side of the stab and looked at the man, wondering if he was a hollow, or soul reaper. He looked like a soul reaper but I could tell that in his eyes, he was not. Those eyes were eyes far more frightening than those of a killer. They showed no mercy staring into my eyes.

It wasen't long after the stab before he sent a kick at my head. I quickly ducked under the kick and drew my sword. I jumped up from my duck and attempted to slash my opponent wide open vertically. I then landed and golden aura began to swirl around my body. This reiatsu was called Lion Heart; it increases all of the user's abilities. However, this had 3 stages. Right now, I'm only using the first stage. In almost an instant, I appeared above my opponent with my finger pointed directly at the top of his head, with the distance just inches away. "Sho." I use Sho on my opponent from above, which should push my opponent downwards, crushing every bone in his body, or send him crashing down trhough the building. "Lion's paw." Golden spirit energy surrounds my body and I rush downwards on my opponent, attempting to crush him before landing on the ground. Upon landing, a large explosion is created, which will oblinerate anything in it's path. I appear on the ground, with my hand placed on the ground and my other hand holding my sword above my head. I stand up and wait for my opponent's response.

@Mangetsu: I can help you with that.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:12 PM   #9
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Taking a stroll in Las Noches, I decied to visit the building of a great battle. When I got there, it was not long before someone spoted me. The person FSed in front of me and attempted to stab me in the heart. I quickly steped to the side of the stab and looked at the man, wondering if he was a hollow, or soul reaper. He looked like a soul reaper but I could tell that in his eyes, he was not. Those eyes were eyes far more frightening than those of a killer. They showed no mercy staring into my eyes.

It wasen't long after the stab before he sent a kick at my head. I quickly ducked under the kick and drew my sword. I jumped up from my duck and attempted to slash my opponent wide open vertically. I then landed and golden aura began to swirl around my body. This reiatsu was called Lion Heart; it increases all of the user's abilities. However, this had 3 stages. Right now, I'm only using the first stage. In almost an instant, I appeared above my opponent with my finger pointed directly at the top of his head, with the distance just inches away. "Sho." I use Sho on my opponent from above, which should push my opponent downwards, crushing every bone in his body, or send him crashing down trhough the building. "Lion's paw." Golden spirit energy surrounds my body and I rush downwards on my opponent, attempting to crush him before landing on the ground. Upon landing, a large explosion is created, which will oblinerate anything in it's path. I appear on the ground, with my hand placed on the ground and my other hand holding my sword above my head. I stand up and wait for my opponent's response.

@Mangetsu: I can help you with that.
Watching as he was able to counter all my attacks with good skill I showed no sight of emotion. Soon he began to come up to slash through me as I Focus my energy to my hand as I go to his sword stopping it with my hand by holding the flat sides and putting pressure on that and down preventing the slash as he goes in the air. Do to this the sword direction changes to a flat form as I step back a little as the sword from it having to change not enough to now cut me in anyway.

(Basically I grabbed the sword and since you kept going your arm will force to change making it able to maneuver the sword to when it goes up to not cut me. If this makes no sense then I let go after you land.)

Soon a aura around him spins as the dust of the roof flung to me from its force as he then appeared with his speed above me. Zanpakuto still in its sheath I her him say Sho as I then react fast moving forwards with a front side step as the ground cracks and falls through where I was.

Soon he began to speed down as watching him I then used Enkosen that formed a yellow shield that held against the attack fine.

"Interesting... I assume you must be a human." He said as he then grabbed his swords handle. "The Soul Society, must have told you about me? No, I would not be surprised is they didn't, many of the captains have no idea. Still, I am happy to end your life... Just one more for my soul to have." He said as the moon glittered onto the land as his spirit power not showing but in a different form then most as it was only seen based off of the vision of him becoming flurry. Much like when the heat from a grill makes things look funny due to the waves of the heat and gas flowing through the air. He was shifting like a wave from his spirit power as the sands floating in the air as he was building it to his body. Due to being recently released from his prison, he was still very weak and not at full power. But knew a human with full Shinigami powers would feed more then a Shinigami alone. The mix of the power would help drastically. Since he was there to get Arrancars, but this was better. With that he pulled his sword out so slightly only a centimeter of the blade showed to the night. The blade shined bright from the moon as it would almost blind most just from the look. "It has been a long time... I hope your hungry. We both need it." He said aloud and not directly showing to whom it was to.

Soon the flurry picture of him remained as the real him was already behind the man. What he would have seen was the man still there as no visual sign to show his movements as the picture finally began to fade only for a massive dust wall shot 60 feet in the air from where he was to where he is behind him. This was due to the cut when he moved from spot A to spot B. The wall was not the only thing as a massive cut would happen even if it was simply dodged and cutting anyone to ribbons. The blade only an inch out now was put back in. Soon words that he would not be able to make out came from the mans mouth. Soon a hand that was coved and hidden from behind his arm shot out as he had moved the hand just in time to only show went he blast shot out a massive electrical beam that dwarfed a football field in size. This was the word of Hiryugekizokushintenraiho. All while using, Kin, To send 4 restraints held with spirit blocks to wrap him up and Hyapporankan To send a powerful army of white pillars to smash down onto him holding him down to make way for Rikujōkōrō as 5 yellow long flat rectangular disk to stab his center and hold him down all for the blast.

He stood there watching as for a next attack as he let his energy out around him to sense for any pressures or presence even for those trying to hide.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 07-02-2013 at 04:22 PM.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:52 AM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Watching as he was able to counter all my attacks with good skill I showed no sight of emotion. Soon he began to come up to slash through me as I Focus my energy to my hand as I go to his sword stopping it with my hand by holding the flat sides and putting pressure on that and down preventing the slash as he goes in the air. Do to this the sword direction changes to a flat form as I step back a little as the sword from it having to change not enough to now cut me in anyway.

(Basically I grabbed the sword and since you kept going your arm will force to change making it able to maneuver the sword to when it goes up to not cut me. If this makes no sense then I let go after you land.)

Soon a aura around him spins as the dust of the roof flung to me from its force as he then appeared with his speed above me. Zanpakuto still in its sheath I her him say Sho as I then react fast moving forwards with a front side step as the ground cracks and falls through where I was.

Soon he began to speed down as watching him I then used Enkosen that formed a yellow shield that held against the attack fine.

"Interesting... I assume you must be a human." He said as he then grabbed his swords handle. "The Soul Society, must have told you about me? No, I would not be surprised is they didn't, many of the captains have no idea. Still, I am happy to end your life... Just one more for my soul to have." He said as the moon glittered onto the land as his spirit power not showing but in a different form then most as it was only seen based off of the vision of him becoming flurry. Much like when the heat from a grill makes things look funny due to the waves of the heat and gas flowing through the air. He was shifting like a wave from his spirit power as the sands floating in the air as he was building it to his body. Due to being recently released from his prison, he was still very weak and not at full power. But knew a human with full Shinigami powers would feed more then a Shinigami alone. The mix of the power would help drastically. Since he was there to get Arrancars, but this was better. With that he pulled his sword out so slightly only a centimeter of the blade showed to the night. The blade shined bright from the moon as it would almost blind most just from the look. "It has been a long time... I hope your hungry. We both need it." He said aloud and not directly showing to whom it was to.

Soon the flurry picture of him remained as the real him was already behind the man. What he would have seen was the man still there as no visual sign to show his movements as the picture finally began to fade only for a massive dust wall shot 60 feet in the air from where he was to where he is behind him. This was due to the cut when he moved from spot A to spot B. The wall was not the only thing as a massive cut would happen even if it was simply dodged and cutting anyone to ribbons. The blade only an inch out now was put back in. Soon words that he would not be able to make out came from the mans mouth. Soon a hand that was coved and hidden from behind his arm shot out as he had moved the hand just in time to only show went he blast shot out a massive electrical beam that dwarfed a football field in size. This was the word of Hiryugekizokushintenraiho. All while using, Kin, To send 4 restraints held with spirit blocks to wrap him up and Hyapporankan To send a powerful army of white pillars to smash down onto him holding him down to make way for Rikujōkōrō as 5 yellow long flat rectangular disk to stab his center and hold him down all for the blast.

He stood there watching as for a next attack as he let his energy out around him to sense for any pressures or presence even for those trying to hide.

My opponent dodged my attacks as any decent fighter should. Now that I was done sizing him up, it was time to go full throttle. My opponent drew his sword slightly and his entire body began to make me think I had bad eyes. I began to think I was playing to many video games. But then, I thought that this could be because of his spiritual energy; a trick to disturb my senses. My opponent drew his sword a bit more and I could see a light coming from it. The golden spirit energy around me is protecting me from the light of the sword so that I don't become blinded by it.

Sensing the spiritual energy behind me, which seems to be my opponent, I quickly turn around only to see my opponent in front of me. It seems the fuzzy image was nothing more than a illusion, a fake. My opponent sheathed his blade and and pointed his hand at me. Feeling the sudden increase in spiritual pressure, I can tell that my opponent is about to use a high level kido. Just what is he? "Danku!" I shouted out as a rectangular clear sheild appeared in front of me and blocked the kido while 4 restraints try to hold me down. I put on my hollow mask and break out of the restraints, showing my amazing strength. I flip back relentlessly, dodging the white pilliers that attempt to smash me. "Time." The Danku sheild that I used to block the kido with rushes over to me and repairs itself and splits into many walls of spiritual energy. They all block the light beams that attempted to impale me. "Enough!" I say as I wrap my arms around myself and throw them out afterwards, sending a large wave of spritual energy everywhere. My golden spiritual energy flashes brightly, up to the point where is that it will blind anyone looking at me. My appearance looks as though I am shining; as if I were a super saiyan. "Get ready."

I flash step in front of the man and swing my sword at him. My golden spirit energy has reached level two, meaning my abilities are now increased even farther. This, with my hollow mask, is truely a force to be rekoned with. With just a simple sword swing, I can level a building with the destructive force. I swing my sword at my opponent multiple times, flashstepping all around him as the spirit energy around my flashes with the light of the sun with each flash step. The number of slashes increase and the pace of the slashes increase with each passing second. "Lion's paw." In a instant, I appear 100 meters in the air above my opponent, as the spirit energy around me covers me completely and resembles a giant lion. I rush downwards towards my opponent at 200 mph, attempting to smash him upon landing. Once I land, a huge explosion that will cover 1/4 of a mile, will occur around me and attempt to engulf my opponent in it.

"Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!" My sword becomes jet black and 12 chains appear on the hilt of the blade. These chains represent gravitational energy that allows me to control gravity slightly. This kido has been used to act as a shunko for my sword. Anything that touches the blade of the sword, will be sent into the chains and used for energy later. I impale the ground with my sword while still holding on to it's hilt, as the gravity from the sword begins to suck all the weak hollows towards it. The gravity completely sucks the hollows dry of their spiritual energy and destroys them with the pressure of the gravity. This has given me enough energy to use my ultimate attack with this kido. I fly into the air and 12 swords of jet black spiritual energy appear around me and fly outwards. They surround my opponent, keeping a distance of a half mile from my opponent. They shoot beams of spiritual energy in the sky, and a barrier forms, with me outside and my opponent inside. The barrier also forms under ground as the swords inpale the ground around my opponent. Everything inside the barrier, will be pulled towards it and have it's particles completely crushed my the intense pressure of the gravity. The stage was set, all I need to do was sit back and watch my opponent have his body pulled apart by the gravity. I wait for my opponent's response.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:52 PM   #11
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You died.

1. How is spiritual power alone stopping a blinding light? (although I can argue that the moon normally does not blind. But that is for a later science. since the light is wide then in the sword comes out to you in a more condensed form.)

2. You did not stop my attack.

Quote:
Soon the flurry picture of him remained as the real him was already behind the man. What he would have seen was the man still there as no visual sign to show his movements as the picture finally began to fade only for a massive dust wall shot 60 feet in the air from where he was to where he is behind him. This was due to the cut when he moved from spot A to spot B. The wall was not the only thing as a massive cut would happen even if it was simply dodged and cutting anyone to ribbons.
----------------------------------------------

Looking down at the man in pieces I say a word that can not be heard as a chain appeared where he was and connected to the sword as the power was then absorbed.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:35 AM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You died.

1. How is spiritual power alone stopping a blinding light? (although I can argue that the moon normally does not blind. But that is for a later science. since the light is wide then in the sword comes out to you in a more condensed form.)

2. You did not stop my attack.

----------------------------------------------

Looking down at the man in pieces I say a word that can not be heard as a chain appeared where he was and connected to the sword as the power was then absorbed.
I could not understand it. -_- It's hard to understand it. How was I supposed to know you were attacking me. You never really said you were attacking me. Instead of using stuff like he and the man, say soul reaper and yourself so people can have a better understanding of who you attacked.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:05 PM   #13
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

By stating Him in the full log I wrote its clear it was me. And the Man would clearly be you. If I was stating the flow of my own energy around me while slowly pulling my sword out and all.

Quote:
Soon the flurry picture of him remained as the real him was already behind the man. What he would have seen was the man still there as no visual sign to show his movements as the picture finally began to fade only for a massive dust wall shot 60 feet in the air from where he was to where he is behind him. This was due to the cut when he moved from spot A to spot B. The wall was not the only thing as a massive cut would happen even if it was simply dodged and cutting anyone to ribbons.
That first thee colors are easy to tell. Now the fourth I can understand you. But by stating I was then behind you, (Moving fast) and sating that someone would actually see this instead of what happened then it would be directed to you.

But there is clearly an attack right there in big bold letters. The jist of it was me behind you as that should be fairly clear. Then the wall from point A where I was to B where I am which is behind you. The flurry picture is the least of it.

Unless you made an attack at all similar to that one in red, then it was clearly to you.

Old 07-12-2013, 09:04 AM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
By stating Him in the full log I wrote its clear it was me. And the Man would clearly be you. If I was stating the flow of my own energy around me while slowly pulling my sword out and all.

That first thee colors are easy to tell. Now the fourth I can understand you. But by stating I was then behind you, (Moving fast) and sating that someone would actually see this instead of what happened then it would be directed to you.

But there is clearly an attack right there in big bold letters. The jist of it was me behind you as that should be fairly clear. Then the wall from point A where I was to B where I am which is behind you. The flurry picture is the least of it.

Unless you made an attack at all similar to that one in red, then it was clearly to you.

But when you said that this was due to the cut, you made it seem like you already attacked me. I thought you meant that the wall appeared under the flurry picture of you and you appeared behind me.

Eh, but hey, that's what you meant. I should have asked you if I was not sure. Good game, man. You won this one. Ima get you next time, boi, so you better get ready. Me and my boys are gonna mess you up.

Last edited by joon; 07-12-2013 at 09:37 AM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote