Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

Old 05-20-2013, 12:49 PM   #21
Land.of.snow
Genin

Land.of.snow is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Land.of.snow is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Land.of.snow is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Land.of.snow is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Land.of.snow is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Land.of.snow is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: MARIO - Kishimoto's One shot Manga OUT

Where can I read it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Subscribe at youtube SakuraDreamPRO
Land.of.snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:43 PM   #22
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
your newly found arrogance is insufficient....why don't u find a better place to put it.....

or must as rather ask? why u in TB?
Be nice to Wishyfishy, she's just being clean is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
I liked it a lot. A story like that doesn't deserve a one-shot.
Definitely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Land.of.snow View Post
Where can I read it?
The internet, where we all read the glorious manga!
There are multiple sites, but I will only name them on request via PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:42 PM   #23
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room

This new Mario, I've never actually paid much attention to it but I might try to read it seeing as it was made by kishimoto. Is it that good?

Naruto Uzumaki: I'm bringing Sasuke back. YEAH!
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:56 AM   #24
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

NAGATO_PAIN has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Mario got killed because the guy (forgot who exactly but some boss) wanted Mario to kill the girl and bring her head to him for $500,000 or that money will go for his head. Get it? Mario let her live and Mario sacrificed himself for her to live. Geez you guys need to pay attention to the story.
NAGATO_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:17 AM   #25
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I found the art work a little dull but it was OKayish. Usual kishi fare tbh.
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote