Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 04:41 AM   #13621
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Yeah, the demo's pretty boring.

Just 2 weeks left.. AHHHHHHHH.. BTW look what I got:

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-21-2013, 04:43 AM   #13622
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluclaudino View Post
Ehm, i'm really calm, i'm really logic.. Naruto SHUPPUDEN: ultimate ninja storm 3, not Generations.. so PTS are to be excluded and Tobirama and Hashirama are PTS

Leave out of the discussion the latest chapter please, they're spoiler and they don't have nothing to do with NUNS3 NUNS3 will arrive at chapter 572 at 99%, so Hashirama and Tobirama remain PTS.

You're new too, we have the same amount of comment u.u I know that double posting is forbidden but i don't realize it until i control and then i have to edit, so in few time i always merge the double post..
You joined in 2013. I joined in 2010. Just because we have the same amount of comments doesn't define how new I am. I've been here for awhile, I've been watching the users on here converse and experience SHAMEFULL's famous ecentric personalities towards the Storm series since Storm 2. I just chose not to talk . I don't know what got me to start talking much more though. You're not really being logical if you're going to judge my experience here by the amount of posts.

And my comments on the manga are not revealing anything, I'm just saying that they are there. It could be a flashback or not, nor am I revealing any plot details. So technically I'm not spoiling anything. Plus they are possible characters for the game, so again you are wrong, it does have to do with the game.

Honestly I don't care if they are in or not at this point, obviously it matters SOOO much to you that you're right. Though it's ridiculous how you think you know everything even though you didn't even make the game, just wait for it to come out and we'll see who is right or wrong.

For now though... judging from how you are, and how you love to insistently continue a useless argument with irrational statements. I'm just going to start ignoring you and stop wasting my time with someone like you. Just so we can prevent arguing over countless pages and have this thread deleted because someone just wants to act like a "know-it-all" so hard.

Last edited by MyMattstache; 02-21-2013 at 04:51 AM.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:49 AM   #13623
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Dodai for support or playable please.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:47 AM   #13624
bluclaudino
Genin

bluclaudino has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
You joined in 2013. I joined in 2010. Just because we have the same amount of comments doesn't define how new I am. I've been here for awhile, I've been watching the users on here converse and experience SHAMEFULL's famous ecentric personalities towards the Storm series since Storm 2. I just chose not to talk . I don't know what got me to start talking much more though. You're not really being logical if you're going to judge my experience here by the amount of posts.

And my comments on the manga are not revealing anything, I'm just saying that they are there. It could be a flashback or not, nor am I revealing any plot details. So technically I'm not spoiling anything. Plus they are possible characters for the game, so again you are wrong, it does have to do with the game.

Honestly I don't care if they are in or not at this point, obviously it matters SOOO much to you that you're right. Though it's ridiculous how you think you know everything even though you didn't even make the game, just wait for it to come out and we'll see who is right or wrong.

For now though... judging from how you are, and how you love to insistently continue a useless argument with irrational statements. I'm just going to start ignoring you and stop wasting my time with someone like you. Just so we can prevent arguing over countless pages and have this thread deleted because someone just wants to act like a "know-it-all" so hard.
You say a part of current story in manga so you're spoiling a part of it, no doubt about: the Hokage are dead but Tsunade, we cant say more.

The character for the game are the PTS ones so don't spoil about current character, we can speak about the match Hiruzen VS Orochimaru if you won't cos they're inspired by that episode.

I fon't have the truth, i'm not saying this: i'm saying what i want and what is being said by Matsuyama, no more.

I don't escape from arguing unlike you, not even it's hard for me writing in english and explain my thought.

I just said: "Matsuyama said no PTS, Tobirama and Hashirama are PTS so for me they'd be out of this game", it's not this hard to understand that i'm not saying something wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Dodai for support or playable please.
I want him playable! I like too much Kekkei Genkai and Dodai one is interesting, such as Karui and Toroi one :Q

Last edited by bluclaudino; 02-21-2013 at 05:49 AM.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:49 AM   #13625
Dumbo
Genin

Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Looks like we will probably see the back of the box for Storm 3 tomorrow. BandaiCG said they will do an unboxing.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:57 AM   #13626
bluclaudino
Genin

bluclaudino has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

MANGA SPOILER

Spoiler:
Hashirama in NUNSG2 with Mokuton Dragon as Jutsu, Shinsuusenju as Ougi and Sage Mode as Awakening :Q My god!!!
Old 02-21-2013, 06:00 AM   #13627
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluclaudino View Post
You say a part of current story in manga so you're spoiling a part of it, no doubt about: the Hokage are dead but Tsunade, we cant say more.

The character for the game are the PTS ones so don't spoil about current character, we can speak about the match Hiruzen VS Orochimaru if you won't cos they're inspired by that episode.

I fon't have the truth, i'm not saying this: i'm saying what i want and what is being said by Matsuyama, no more.

I don't escape from arguing unlike you, not even it's hard for me writing in english and explain my thought.

I just said: "Matsuyama said no PTS, Tobirama and Hashirama are PTS so for me they'd be out of this game", it's not this hard to understand that i'm not saying something wrong.

I want him playable! I like too much Kekkei Genkai and Dodai one is interesting, such as Karui and Toroi one :Q
Oh I see... you're not familiar with English. I must have misunderstood you for being rude, I apologize. You were basically stating your thoughts on the matter, and not trying to act like you know everything... Well I apologize, the way I read your posts made you sound like you were being blunt and obnoxious. My mistake. >_<

Dodai, was an interesting character though, I wouldnt mind him being playable, he'd be perfect for the list.

@Dumbo What time will they be uploading the video?
Old 02-21-2013, 06:00 AM   #13628
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
Yeah, the demo's pretty boring.

Just 2 weeks left.. AHHHHHHHH.. BTW look what I got:

Spoiler:
You know what Theo.... *glares*

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 02-21-2013, 06:05 AM   #13629
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeah looks like (I really hope that) CC2 is working on a new Naruto Game for the PS4

[SPOILER]