Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-18-2013, 03:11 AM   #181
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Fairy Tail: Character Sheet -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjamonkies View Post
No re-equip gun magic would mean you would be able to store an arsenal of guns in a space that you can use to pull them out from anywhere.
I already had that idea for my magic, but would announce that I perped for it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:13 AM   #182
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, Raiden, requip is like weapons and stuff, which was my thought when I was replying to you. But at the same time, I don't know the limits of requip, meaning that maybe your magic is different and you may want to throw tables and chairs. I don't know, but you can definitely have two types of magic as long as you're not any type of slayer.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:15 AM   #183
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Yeah, Raiden, requip is like weapons and stuff, which was my thought when I was replying to you. But at the same time, I don't know the limits of requip, meaning that maybe your magic is different and you may want to throw tables and chairs. I don't know, but you can definitely have two types of magic as long as you're not any type of slayer.
All right then, I'll just do what monkey and you suggest, it does make it easier for others to fallow what I can do.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:28 AM   #184
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Re-equip is broken done into two from what I saw. So it is guns, and then like swords and shields. As such.

Spoiler:

Ninjamonkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:32 AM   #185
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ninjamonkies has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Name: Tyra Syan
Alias: Lucifer, death bringer.(Before she joined Dawnbreaker.) The silent huntress. (Title she received after joining Dawnbreaker.)

Professional Status: Only team's up with Allan due to her power. Mostly Solo work.

Magic: Hell magic (Much like Heavenly body magic, just looks black and reddish mixed. Kinda like Irfits meteor in FF. It also holds extreme incinerating properties as it is extremely hot.), Death Magic (3feet around her things wittle and die. People will to if they stand within the distance to long. Allan is the only one to have done so over an extended period of time and lived due to his special magics.)
Affiliation: DawnBreaker.
Base of Operations: Earth Land (Tries to aviod being in one place to long.)
Guild Mark Location: Belly
Weapons: Two handed sword like in pic.

Appearance:

She belongs to the Dawnbreaker guild. Has many hunting dark guild members down for many years. Why? No one knows. She just destroyes everything about them. Leaving not a trace to find them left.

Spoiler:

Old 08-18-2013, 03:12 PM   #186
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Just an update
-----------

Name: Unknown.
Alias: Shade.
Height: 6'2"

Professional Status

Type of Magic: Heavenly Magic, Telekinesis.

Affiliation: Thought to be the Magic Council. But Freelancer. He is neither with a guild or a Dark Guild and is always working against the Council. He has a fake I.D. to the Council allowing him all the Intel he needs.

Base of Operations: Everywhere,

Guild Mark Location: Unknown, but thought to be his back.

Weapon(s): His clothes are made of a special substance to withstand immense heat for extremely powerful speed spells like meteor that would disincarnate his clothes. This plays almost a fire proof role, in the base of not able to just be burnt away by fire like most cloths.

Normal Masked look:
Spoiler:

No Mask:
Spoiler:

Personality: Shade is only known by his nick name and for being in the shadows a lot. Always snooping and watching. Never on one side and never to be on no side. He is able to work both Guild and Dark Guild at the same type, but is more then likely to be on the side for a Dark Guild. He uses his ability of the Council against them and all. If someone gets on his bad side, he simply makes notice to the Council. This allows back up if the time is needed. He is a very calm person and was at Holy Wrath the night of its demise to steal their hidden magical power before it was destroyed.

His face has never been seen nor his name. He is currently not with the dark Guild but is working to be on the side of one. In hopes to find out more, and help them in destroying the Council.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 04:23 AM   #187
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Name: Hidden(Unknown)
Alias: Soul
Appearance Age: 26
Height: 6'2

Back Story:
Spoiler:
Soul was the number one mage in his days. He was ranked as the number one wizard saint in his prime and basked in the glory, but greatly feared death. He was terrified of losing his glory and his power. So he worked and worked and worked on a way to prevent his changing. Everyone respected and feared the power he wielded. So he knew he had to have a way to keep himself from dying.

At the age of twenty-three he began practicing different Dark Ecriture spells on himself. Everything and anything he could think of to prevent his death. Nothing seemed to be holding at all. It wouldn't work. He would still get hurt he was mortal still. Nothing seemed to be working. He was growing desperate. It was only a matter of time before someone killed him for his spot. For his glory and power. Around this time Soul became the head of the magic council back then and watch as many new guilds began to open. At age twenty-five he retired from the council after having over a hundreds attempts on his life in the past year alone. He wasn't ready to die.

So instead he started a Guild known as the Dawnbreaker. He lead this fine guild and its very highly skilled and selected mages around the world slaying dark guilds. They thought they were just hunting down dark guilds, but really Soul was looking for a means to immortality. Finally upon slaying a very interesting set of dark mages. Soul learned a secret to Dark Ecriture magic. It could not be used to stop him from being hurt, but it could stop him from aging. The would be one way to death down, and this one was one he would have to worry about no matter what, but this was his answer to get read of that fear.

Upon returning to the guild the next morning which just so happened to be his twenty-six name day Soul used his magic. "Dark Ecriture: Stop Being". Upon casting the spell on himself he entire body was surround by rune and he collapsed from the intense pain. He awoke a few hours later to rune writing on both his right and left cheek. A mark for a man who had tapped into the forbidden art of the Dark Ecriture magic. This was it the aging issue had be solved now to just find a way to make sure his body could not be killed in battle.

Years went by and nothing could be found at all. He was a supreme mage so not aging helped a lot he just basically had to not get killed. Then as he sat there he thought to himself. My Maguilty seal magic. It binds a target together in order make them share pain and other feelings. What if I twist it. I can turn it into a way to drain the soul/life energy out of someone when I attack them. Keeping me from death so long as I can hit my targets or store enough life energy to completely avoid death. He thought about it and then did research on it. There was no answer staring him in the face but he figure he had tried it once before why not try using the Dark Ecriture magic to transform the Maguilty Seal magic. He activate the Maguilty magic and then used "Dark Encriture: Reverse Energy". Magic rune's began to mold around and twist the Maguilty seal into a dark band with a white heart in the center. The runes surrounded his wrists on that side permanently.

Interested to try it he murder all the members of the dawn breaker at that time save a few who were not present. He realized that it was working upon harming a foe in anyway his seal would drain the energy from them supporting his life/soul energy making him basically immortal. He did not age, and he could now shirk off damage by hurting something with a soul. It was great, but killing your allies comes with a consequence this much Soul knew, but he didn't care he was immortal.

For the next hundred and fifty years soul proceed to kill and destroy all manner of guilds. Dark and Legal alike. He would attack cities and destroy entire governments building up his soul energy. That way should he ever meet his equal in combat he would easily be able to kill them without to much worry to his life. Dawn breaker his former guild became his main hunters. They worked directly with the council to hunt the man down.

Finally after two hundred years of terror the council invented a way to destroy Soul, or so they thought they had. Etherion. Was the councils newest pride and joy in weaponry. They had dawn breaker members lure Soul to a secluded area where they fought him holding him there until Etherion could be fired. Having no idea of the threat that was looming above him. Soul engaged his opponents. Shortly after they were all dead and Soul was beginning to leave when he was blasted by the giant beam, but the two hundred and ten years worth of life energy he had been gathering saved him and protected him from the massive attack. The surrounding area. Is non-existent basically. Fearing that he may survive. The council had the rest of the Dawn Breaker member report there and check out the situation. There they found him weakened greatly. They attack him. He managed to kill a few and by himself energy to be restored to full life when he was suddenly bound by a very strong magic.

Fearing what he had become and not knowing the true extent of his powers the council decided to sentence him to imprisonment. In a special prison deep within the mountains near what is now the costal city of Foire. He was bound by many different types of magic and then seal with a large amount of magic. Deep inside the mountain. Few if any knew of this place now, but that was no matter. The seals had weakened enough for Soul to escape. Not having the insane amount of life energy he had from before he know he would have to collect more, but where and how was still left a mystery to him, and whether the current council knew of him or not was also a concern, but at least he was free for the time being.

Professional Status:

Type of Magic: Dark Ecriture, Maguilty Revival (Much like the Maguilty seal, but instead of connecting and sharing emotions. It was twisted to drain part of his foes life/soul energy upon making contact with them. Allowing him to use it to restore his own and heal himself. Storing it has become hard now that he hasn't used the magic in well over a hundred years about.)

Rank: Was the number one wizard saint of his time now who knows.

Affiliation: Self. Wants to destroy the council for locking him up for a hundred years. Seeing as where many do not know him he works free lancer now. He has no connection to anything in this day in age.

Base of Operation: Earth Land.

Guild Mark Locations: Has a Dawn Breaker mark on his forehead. Which has a massive scar through the middle of it. Runes constantly on both cheeks and wrists.

Weapons: His clothes are extremely flexible should he sprout wings or transform or anything they will not just simply be ripped to shreds. This also allows for him to move more easily. He uses two daggers which he can also use to place his Dark Ecriture magic onto targets.

Dagger:
Spoiler:
Two daggers that look this quill. Made from a very reliable and durable metal. Extremely hard to break. They have a ten foot chain that connects them together at each hilt.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: No one in this generation would know Soul. That is how he will go by. Soul is extremely cocky and paranoid though he lets no one on to it. He seeks fights constantly and wants to restore himself to former glory. His biggest goal though is to destroy the council for trapping him in a mountain for over a hundred years.

Nobody of this generation has seen his face, and most of those in the past that have were either killed or died soon after.

()

Spoiler:

Old 08-22-2013, 07:36 PM   #188
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Shade will want to get to know this bro.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:01 PM   #189
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Nice characters guys

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 08:16 AM   #190
Ninjamonkies
Chunin

Shisko you cool that he was creator/founder, and first guild boss of dawn breaker then.

This was like 250 or so years ago. Maybe even a little more.

Spoiler:

Old 08-30-2013, 11:59 AM   #191
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Update on Character

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu Hozuki View Post
Dawn Breaker Version
Name: Sebastian Litus (an alternate translation of "sand" in Latin)
Alias: Desert Blade
Height: 5'9 - an inch shorter than average
Appearance:
Appearance:
Spoiler:
The one on the left

Professional Status
Type of Magic: Sand Magic, Distortion Magic
Affiliation: Dawn Breaker
Base of Operations: Unknown
Guild Mark Location: Above Right knee
Weapon(s): Two long knives, strapped on either hip

Elcipse Fang Version

Name: Unknown
Alias: The Sphinx
Height: 5'9 - an inch shorter than average
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Professional Status
Type of Magic: Distortion Magic, Sand Magic
Affiliation: Eclipse Fang
Base of Operations: Eclipe Fang
Guild Mark Location: Left Bicep
Weapon(s): Long Oak Staff

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes

Last edited by Mangetsu Hozuki; 09-03-2013 at 04:16 PM.
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:19 PM   #192
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Name: Unknown
Alias: Glimmer
Height: 5"4

Professional Status
Type of Magic: Diamond Magic, Ice Magic
Affiliation: None
Base of Operations: No one knows... But she is often seen in Fiore and Veronica
Guild Mark Location: None
Weapons: None

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 05:06 PM   #193
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Name: Gekido Malphase
Alias: The Emotion Monster (shut up. )
Height: 5'9"

Professional Status
Type of Magic: Kanjo Magic
Affiliation: Possibly Eclipse Fang. Unknown at this time.
Base of Operations: Unknown
Guild Mark Location: None
Weapons: Himself

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Old 09-06-2013, 05:09 PM   #194
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Nice character shisko now someone post in dem damn threads so I can rp XD

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:59 PM   #195
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Spoiler:

Name: Chimera Azure
Height: 5'2

Proffessional Status
Type of Magic: Celestial and Requip
Affiliaion:
Base of Operations:
Guild Mark Location:
Weapon(s): (She has many, but she usually uses twin swords)
Spoiler:

Summons (So far she has three Zodiac Keys)
Spoiler:
Gemini

Cancer

Aquarius

Armor
Spoiler:

Dark Armor (Only wears the girl armor)

Light Armor

Force Master Armor

Sky Armor

Wild Armor

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 04:49 PM   #196
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Looks cool!

Old 09-29-2013, 07:25 PM   #197
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Name: Aesopp Fablestringer
Height: 5'10"

Professional Status
Type of Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic
Affiliation: None as of yet.
Base of Operations: None.
Guild Mark Location: It will be on the neck once I find a guild to join.
Weapon(s): None.

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:35 AM   #198
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Looks fine. Good to go!

Old 10-01-2013, 09:05 AM   #199
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Name: Slip stream
Height: 5'8

Professional status
Type of magic: Water Dragon Slayer Magic
Rank: Higher than everyone who has joined, and ever will.
Affiliation: Solo
Base of Operations: The universe.
Guild Mark Location: Tongue if he joins a guild.
Weapon: Double-edged sword.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:01 PM   #200
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Name: Max Tempus
Height: 6'4

Proffessional Status
Type of Magic: Time God Slayer Magic
Affiliation: None
Base of Operations: Many dimensions and universes.
Guild Mark Location: Doesn't have one.
Weapon(s): Chains of Time