Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto RP Character creation - Zorlock.

Name:Zorlock
Rank/Level:
Height: 5' 9"
Home: The forest
Job: marc
Weapon(s): my pets/
KG:
Main Jutsu Type: Summoning Technique
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Summons: Blade Cheetahs: Very fast, very strong.
Spoiler:

Shredding Bats: Normal bats with silver stud piercings at the end of there wings. These Bats give off a echoing sound that the human ear can't hear. In a weird way this is my KG. If the target is in the radius of the sound for at least 2 mins, the bats will mimic me to the target but that wont be the real me even if they attack the fake. I can also use the bats as a long distance talking device.

Fragmin Turtle:Exploding turtles... main explosion radius 50 ft. fragmentation radius 300 ft. these little guys like to hug onto things tight... then go boom!

Steel Back Armadillo Bear: A doubled the size bear i summon to use as a very powerful shield. It has a big armadillo shall on its back, made of a very strong metal.

Sliced Owl: A really big owl that can transport me. It has blades in it's wings hiding in the feathers. I can summon a all white owl or a all black owl or both when needed.

Fighting Monkeys: Mandrill monkeys with chest plate armor and shorts swords, sometimes they have shields or even just claymores. These monkeys are 6ft tall if standing strait.

Chaos Lion: It is very powerful and hard to take down. It has a noize cannon in its mouth, getting hit by this attack makes the target shakes chakra off. (loses some chakra). Horns: very powerful ramming speed. (you don't want to be in the way when it's running). This thing standing on all four is 23 ft tall. (it's huge. This is my big guy). And it has two heads.

Lightning Porcupine: A big Porcupine. It can shoot lightning at the target and it can also absorb lightning attacks. If it absorb a lightning attack and then shoots back with it. That lighting attack will be stronger. The Pines are made of steel.

Axed Elephant Seal: A normal size elephant seal but his nose is a axe blade instead. Has a Chakra noise Cannon in it's chest.

Volcanic Bearded Dragon: A Huge flaming lizard. 10ft long. It can breath fire and can eat a person whole in one bite.

Blizzard Blue Tongue Skink: A huge freezing lizard. 10ft long. It can shoot ice beam out of it's mouth to the target in a instant and can eat a person whole in one bite.

Ways on how to beat Zorlock
Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
still nothing, one more time
Spoiler:
yeah man, your not beating him ever

Last edited by zorlock; 04-23-2013 at 05:51 PM.
zorlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:04 PM   #2
Nauto of Suburbia
Veteran Chunin

Location: Searching for a better location in the movie theater.
Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Naruto RP Character creation - Zorlock.

What exactly is this thread for?
........Are they gone yet?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nauto of Suburbia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:28 PM   #3
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.zorlock finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

IDK you tell me

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-23-2013, 07:31 PM   #4
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Read the title NoS. Zorlock, whats your chakra natures?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:34 PM   #5
Nauto of Suburbia
Veteran Chunin

Location: Searching for a better location in the movie theater.
Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I read it! I just don't get the point... What about the other one where we all post our characters?
........Are they gone yet?

Nauto of Suburbia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:37 PM   #6
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Here NoS, read.

http://forum.naruto.viz.com/showthread.php?t=128597

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-23-2013, 07:37 PM   #7
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

no Chakra element just brute strength baby.

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-23-2013, 07:43 PM   #8
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Damn, guess I'm your weakness then .

Old 04-23-2013, 07:46 PM   #9
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

What do you mean!?

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 04-23-2013, 07:47 PM   #10
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Just look at the link, I used to be the guy with the must summonings .

Old 04-23-2013, 07:50 PM   #11
zorlock
Splicer Is Gonna Splice

Awards Showcase

Hahahahahahahahaha I HAVE MORE THEN THAT

Spoiler:
Nothing, check again
Spoiler:
Spoiler: