Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 10-27-2010, 12:43 PM   #1
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default The World's Finest vs. The Avengers

Batman and Superman take on Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Capt. America, and Giant Man. full knowledge on both sides. bats has unlimited vibranium batarangs and all other tech. he's shown (minus the repellant sprays and vehicles). Speed equalized. In the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Who wins?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:54 PM   #2
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The World's Finest vs. The Avengers

hulk breaks superman considering he has strength equal to doomsday, who broke supermans back and batman gets smashed and squished by thors hammer. batman dodges and gets taken out by captain america, whose base speed is equal and hes just as acrobatic and has the shield to block anything batman could throw. CA beats him up, or if that fails, giant man is backing him up with the squish. since they are outnumbered by heroes of equal badassness, batty and sups lose

Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju...but is the legend true?

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pain_man_who_became_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 02:02 PM   #3
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hulk's strength is not equal to Doomsday in any way, shape or form in this universe or the next.

Superman uses his laser vision to boil the Avengers' brains.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:17 PM   #4
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain_man_who_became_god View Post
hulk breaks superman considering he has strength equal to doomsday, who broke supermans back and batman gets smashed and squished by thors hammer. batman dodges and gets taken out by captain america, whose base speed is equal and hes just as acrobatic and has the shield to block anything batman could throw. CA beats him up, or if that fails, giant man is backing him up with the squish. since they are outnumbered by heroes of equal badassness, batty and sups lose
batmans vibranium batarangs would do proper damage to cap's shield... with full knowledge strategy comes into play here as well. batmans not gonna mess with thor right away and supes won't let him get smashed. giant man is fodder if u ask me since superman once one-punched giganta out cold. as for the rest im not sure. thor could cause superman some real trouble, i'd argue his hammer could withstand heat vision.

Old 10-27-2010, 04:20 PM   #5
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Also,since Thor's hammer is magic and Supes is vulnerable to magic, Thor could give him some pretty big damage.
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:18 PM   #6
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Thor's gonna have a hard time blocking Superman's heat vision when his brains are being boiled.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:15 PM   #7
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The only possible threat is Thor.
Everyone apart from him and Supes are fodderized.

Supes freezes all of them, then boils them, then punches their microwaved frozen bodies for sh*ts and giggles.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Last edited by Akatsuki X; 10-30-2010 at 09:27 PM.
Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 05:13 AM   #8
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Giving batman all techs is like giving 60's batman prep. He doesn't lose.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-28-2010, 04:23 PM   #9
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Thor's gonna have a hard time blocking Superman's heat vision when his brains are being boiled.
instead of a troll post, might u offer some concrete debate?

Old 10-29-2010, 04:33 AM   #10
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

THE X UCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thor freaks me out , I think he's the only dangerous opponent.

THE X UCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:39 AM   #11
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
instead of a troll post, might u offer some concrete debate?
Superman boils Thor's brains with his laser vision. Thor may know he has it, but he'll also know that Supes doesn't use it very often in character, so Thor will assume he won't use it.

Since Supes'll do what it takes to win, and the most expedient method of doing this is by boiling Thor's brains with laser vision, then that's what he'll do.

And by the time Thor realizes he made a mistake, he'll have boiled brains.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:49 PM   #12
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain_man_who_became_god View Post
Hulk's strength is nowhere near as massive as Doomsday's.
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:37 PM   #13
Dio Brando
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dio Brando is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Where is Beyonder? He should totally be in this fight.

Dio Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 07:15 PM   #14
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Uhhh....tyrell,Hulk's strength grows as he gets madder and he has shown that he can lift a mountain when he is angry.
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:37 PM   #15
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Hulk moves mountains. Superman moves planets. Doomsday beat Superman to death. With his fists.

There is no possible way in this or any other universe that isn't based entirely on fanboy-wank that Hulk has ever shown anything remotely comparable to Doomsday.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:18 AM   #16
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah, that fight between Doomsday and Superman was brutal. Doomsday killed him. The only person I say who might give Superman some trouble is Thor.
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 09:30 PM   #17
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio Brando View Post
Where is Beyonder? He should totally be in this fight.

You really can't put the Beyonder in a fight with anyone short of TTOA or Thanos with the HotU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Uhhh....tyrell,Hulk's strength grows as he gets madder and he has shown that he can lift a mountain when he is angry.

Except that Doomsday has strength equal to Superman who can punch planets apart.

And Doomsday has Reactive Evolution, meaning, with time, he can become even stronger than that.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:22 PM   #18
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Considering superman has grabbed thors hammer and slammed him in the face with it, im sure superman and bats would win.
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:23 PM   #19
queendarkness
Special Jonin Candidate

queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.queendarkness has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to queendarkness

I agree.

''Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.''~Peter Drucker
queendarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:33 PM   #20
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Uchiha View Post
Considering superman has grabbed thors hammer and slammed him in the face with it, im sure superman and bats would win.
im pretty sure that was hulk.
Spoiler:

i thought superman wasnt able to even lift thor's hammer but apparently he can
Spoiler:
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Brynlynn/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Brynlynn/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Brynlynn/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Brynlynn/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/IMG]