Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

View Poll Results: Thoughts
Yeah I am so excited 12 80.00%
It sucked before so I will not watch 1 6.67%
Stupid Canada 5 33.33%
I already knew 4 26.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2012, 05:33 PM   #21
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Xiaolin Showdown Chronicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
1) Even Kimiko was more efficient that Raymundo, and I don't know if it was your intention but that comment came off really sexist.

2) I agree Clay wouldn't have been a good choice

3) Are you saying Raymundo was some sort of icon for responsibility. He messed up more than Omi did and BOTH of them grew and matured from their mistakes.

4) It has nothing to do with maturing, Raymundo HAD to mature the most, he didn't have a choice it was either that or get left behind, he didn't have the skill or the discipline. Omi literally was the chosen one. He had it all: natural skill, the will to fight, humility in defeat, and easily the most impressive thing which is what solidly put him over Raymundo for me...he was pure of heart. Omi was so pure that even when he got his entire body taken over by evil (unlike Raymundo who voluntarily and consciously fought his friends) he still remained playful and wouldn't harm the team.

Making Raymundo the leader was the series's attempt at a plot twist. They wanted to keep the viewer entertained and give the plot some depth but they just chose the wrong way to do it. It's like all the fools (some of them on this site) who say Sasuke should be Hokage. The reward for the fallen is redemption and sometimes forgiveness, not praise and honor.
For #1 that wasn't really my intention and remember Omi was arrogant at times, though I do agree with you that he matured too

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:27 AM   #22
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

i just re-watched a episode and it was really kiddish and short fight secnes
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:15 PM   #23
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Omi was the best fighter he had every right to be arrogant he was a beast. Him not being chosen is bs. He was the reason Ao watched the show. The rest were ok characters.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:50 PM   #24
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I am sooooo glad Omi did not get picked

He was selfish and arrogant and unconnected to the real world.

Remember when he took the other elemental weapons from his teammates and tried to master them and suffered the consequences

Remmeber when his dots got stolen and turned into a cat

OMI fails^
Old 11-16-2012, 07:30 PM   #25
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post

Remember when he took the other elemental weapons from his teammates and tried to master them and suffered the consequences

OMI fails^
He was an orphan of course he's "unconnected" to the real world that's why when Kimiko, Clay, and Raymundo came to the temple he was so happy. It was the first time he had friends his own age in his entire life.

Right stealing items so you can be the ultimate crime fighter is a lot worse than stealing them so you can sabotage your teams and fight for an evil witch . Raymundo's actions are much more excusable.

Remember when he mastered the orb and saved his team. Remember when he figured out a way to get back all their stolen shen gong wu. Remember how he was the only one on the team who saw good in Jack.

The reason Omi's such an egomaniac was made clear in one of the show's later showdowns. When he was talking to Jack he basically said that Jack wanted to rule the world because he felts insignificant and was afraid of failure. Jack and Omi are mirrors of each other. It was basically Omi admitting his fears to everyone.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:04 AM   #26
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post

OMI fails^
Yet he could still smash on all of them at the same time. Clearly the best fighter. Nevermind he is younger than all of them. So his personality mainly comes from that fact. The best have the right to stand on scrubs. That is a fact of life.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:06 PM   #27
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I just finished rewatching the series. It gets MUCH better as it goes along. Either Chronicles will be awesome or an epic failure. It's already kinda weird that we're getting all new voice actors, and I don't see the point of making Ping Pong look exactly like Omi with a different element and a little smaller.

And sadly for Omi fans this is a direct sequel so that means Raimundo is still the leader *SIGH*. But looks like the rest of the team are gonna become dragons. I really hope that they don't keep building on the whole Kimiko-Raimundo pairing and instead decide to let Omi grow up so he can win her over. It's been a few years so he's got to have gotten stronger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Yet he could still smash on all of them at the same time. Clearly the best fighter. Nevermind he is younger than all of them. So his personality mainly comes from that fact. The best have the right to stand on scrubs. That is a fact of life.
I don't know if he could take all of them. The powers became more balanced later on in the series and Rai even beat Omi up in one of their challenges (which kinda pissed me off but they did say Rai had the better shen gong wu). He didn't exactly have the right to stand on them, but leading them makes sense.

The final quest alone should've been enough of a lesson in humility, Omi, the orphan who already had abandonment issues, had to witness his closest friends get murdered right before his eyes. But of course, the producers don't care about that part of the plot it was obvious that most of the final season was fanservice as Rai became the crowd favorite.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:16 PM   #28
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

not looking forward to the guy that much, I feel like I'll get confused who is who but at least Omi keeps his voice actor so that might help

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #29
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Me neither the fights were short and lame
The weapons were kiddish
The only funny thing was omi speech which got d
Old 12-01-2012, 10:23 AM   #30
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Just rematched the entire show this week

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:59 PM   #31
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Wow I didn't know this show had the following it did here.

I thought it was just a random kids show on wb11 no one really knew or talked about it.

I really haven't watched that show in years, it was kind of lame at times though.

I don't care much about the fact they're making a new series, this is the first i've heard of it.

I don't want to say it sucked because I kind of liked it when I was a kid I guess...

I'm voting for that though.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:09 PM   #32
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Naruta AND Xialoin showdown returning

My childhood. Its coming!

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:33 AM   #33
PrinceofPeace
Banned

lol the kids new name is PING-PONG