Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 12-14-2013, 01:34 AM   #1
Yuni
Chunin Exam Participant

Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Itachi Uchiha

An interesting conversation between Itachi and Kisame. I found it on youtube, here I will post it.

Itachi: My name is Uchiha. Itachi Uchiha.

Kisame: Itachi Uchiha? The one who dances like Tom Cruise on youtube? OMG, I can't believe it's you, you were so funny!

Itachi: ......

Don't forget him.

Don't forget Sasuke.

Member of Sasuke Fan Club

Member of Hinata Fan Club

Leader of Yukimaru Fan Club

Leader of Rin Fan Club

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah. Rikka is adorable.
Yuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 01:49 AM   #2
Kaguya Otsutsuki
Freshmen Academy Student

Kaguya Otsutsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kaguya Otsutsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Itachi Uchiha

Last edited by Kaguya Otsutsuki; 12-14-2013 at 01:54 AM.
Kaguya Otsutsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:22 AM   #3
Yuni
Chunin Exam Participant

Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yuni finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

What are you trying to say?

Don't forget him.

Don't forget Sasuke.

Leader of Rin Fan Club

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah. Rikka is adorable.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:47 PM   #4
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

That was random. . .

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:06 PM   #5
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

shall ninyn destroy?

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:10 PM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Uh, the thing where Itachi was dancing and sasuke recorded it, which made Itachi kill his clan?
Old 12-15-2013, 05:23 PM   #7
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

It would make me kill my clan . . . -_-"

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
Old 12-20-2013, 01:56 PM   #8
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

OMG YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THOSE VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't watched Naruto Party is FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bob Segar songs ahahahahahahhahahahah "I like that old style Rock N' Roll"

Itachi: Sasuke... is that my webcam?
Sasuke: Um... *looks at webcam*.... Nuuuuuuuuuuu.....

Ahahhahahahhahahahah omg my sides hurt so bad!!! Ahhahahahhaahahahah I just ahahahahhaa omg.

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 02:24 PM   #9
Yuni
Chunin Exam Participant

Yes you're going to die
But it won't be from listening to me
While you're not wearing pants
It's just something that happens eventually

You might get a disease
You might fall off a ladder
You might get stung by too many bees
But it doesn't even matter

Cos you're going to die somehow anyway
You're going to die....

Don't forget him.

Don't forget Sasuke.

Leader of Rin Fan Club

Yeah. Rikka is adorable.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:12 AM   #10
Chi Rothschild
Special Jonin Candidate

Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.
Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalSasuke View Post
It would make me kill my clan . . . -_-"
Me too. I'd do it slowly and more painfully in this case.
Chi Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:15 AM   #11
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

^ I'm with you one that one

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ

Tags
itachi kisame funny