Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 11-09-2013, 10:20 AM   #101
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Wonder what'll happen this go around?

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 10:55 AM   #102
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Season 4 started today! I haven't watched it yet, since I kind of have a tradition where I watch it with a good friend, but I'm really excited. Everyone I've talked to says it's really good.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:19 PM   #103
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

O_O time flew....And I forgot!!!

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 11-26-2013, 04:14 PM   #104
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
O_O time flew....And I forgot!!!
Watch it as soon as you can, my friend! It's a great start to a new season!

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 12-07-2013, 12:32 PM   #105
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm trying to do so....as long as they don't kill off Twilight or Fluttershy or Applejack then i'll be ok.

Old 02-24-2014, 10:56 PM   #106
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Blasphemy! Its been over 2 months and this thread isn't active?!? Fluttershy almost turns into a bat-pony hybrid and nobody says a word?

oh well

Old 02-26-2014, 11:16 AM   #107
Sen
Ninja Academy Student

Sen has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sen has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sen has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to Sen

I haven't started on Season Four yet myself, but that does sound... like... something.
Sen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:04 PM   #108
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I've been super busy, so I kinda forgot about this thread. :o Anyway, I've totally loved season 4 so far, aside from one episode, and I still liked that one, just not as much. Soooo much good stuff has happened! :3 I wanna talk about it, but I don't think I should, if Sen there hasn't seen it yet.

YouTube:
src="

Old 02-27-2014, 04:09 AM   #109
Sen
Ninja Academy Student

Sen has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sen has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sen has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I wanna talk about it, but I don't think I should, if Sen there hasn't seen it yet.
Isn't that what
Spoiler:
spoiler tags
are for?
Old 02-27-2014, 07:52 AM   #110
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen View Post
Isn't that what
Spoiler:
spoiler tags
are for?
xD True, I suppose they are. But still though, that way you can just click on them and read what there is to see. :o

YouTube:
src="

Old 02-27-2014, 07:53 AM   #111
Sen
Ninja Academy Student

That would be my fault then.
Old 03-01-2014, 01:06 PM   #112
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Be Discord's fault by gum it

Old 03-25-2014, 04:40 PM   #113
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I read about this the other day but apparently in North Carolina, a 9-year old boy was told my school officials that he couldn't go to school because he wasn't allowed to take his My Little Pony Backpack with him. They saw it as an easy target for bullying for the kid...just thought id share this thing.