Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-25-2014, 08:01 AM   #1981
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Yuna's Crazed Forum Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyl View Post
*Baby thinks the following: How did Yuna know the thoughts of baby?*
I can read minds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Yuna Lockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 08:03 AM   #1982
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Over the moon across the galaxy in a place where everything is possible
Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Yuna Lockhart is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*starts whining loudly meaning nature was calling *
*Opens door and takes u out ..*hurry up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-25-2014, 07:31 PM   #1983
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna Lockhart View Post
OK here we go*gets out of the car and goes tinge back seat to get the baby and puppy*
You need any help sis? *gets out of car as well*
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 12:27 AM   #1984
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Wah, waaaah, wawawaaaaaaah. *Baby finds the car ride to be extremely long and boring*

What would be the set up of the triple integral for the distance from the origin for every point between a sphere with radius 1 and a sphere with radius 5? What would the answer mean?

Quote:
Statistics don't lie, LHG. I said this.
Look:
2 x 3.14 /12.5 + Y^2 = LHG <3 Bacon
Get mathed, son.

Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 02:30 PM   #1985
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*finishes quickly and jumps back into the car*
Old 03-01-2014, 05:27 PM   #1986
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

WWAAAAAAAAH, *Baby cries because car no gogo*

What would be the set up of the triple integral for the distance from the origin for every point between a sphere with radius 1 and a sphere with radius 5? What would the answer mean?

Quote:
Look:
Get mathed, son.

Old 03-14-2014, 05:14 PM   #1987
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

*Baby feels abandoned* T-T

Quote:
Look:
Get mathed, son.

Old 03-14-2014, 08:59 PM   #1988
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*rests my head near you*
Old 04-03-2014, 12:44 PM   #1989
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Poor babies.

Old 04-03-2014, 12:45 PM   #1990
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Mommy is really busy...studying hard so she can make good money.

Old 04-03-2014, 12:58 PM   #1991
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

I wont be on for a while. .i have to pass this test no matter what.

Old 04-07-2014, 09:10 AM   #1992
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*whine feeling really lonely*
Old 04-16-2014, 06:31 PM   #1993
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yeah its been a while seeing you and that sucks well im sure this test must be really important so good luck with it.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:15 PM   #1994
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*starts howling loudly and sadly*
Old 04-16-2014, 09:02 PM   #1995
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

*cries in a corner*

Quote:
Look:
Get mathed, son.

Old 04-20-2014, 08:18 AM   #1996
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermon91 View Post
*starts howling loudly and sadly*
Quote:
Originally Posted by edyl View Post
*cries in a corner*
*walks in a hugs you all*
Mommy missed you all

Old 04-20-2014, 08:21 AM   #1997
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Weeeh!!

Quote:
Look:
Get mathed, son.

Old 04-20-2014, 08:26 AM   #1998
Yuna Lockhart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyl View Post
Weeeh!!
*holds you in my arms and kisses your cheek*

Old 04-20-2014, 08:28 AM   #1999
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

*poops then sleeps*

Quote:
Look:
Get mathed, son.

Old 04-20-2014, 11:28 AM   #2000
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*backs up and growls softly and defensively not sure if its you my stomach growl loudly as well*