Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 05-02-2013, 07:46 AM   #41
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room
Default Re: Road to Ninja ~ has anyone else seen it? what did you think?

It wasn't bad but saw a lot of flaws in it.

Naruto Uzumaki: I'm bringing Sasuke back. YEAH!
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:04 AM   #42
shadowmoses
Ninja Academy Student

shadowmoses saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!shadowmoses saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I liked it. It wasn't great, but a good movie nonetheless. If anything, it was rather predictable, but then again one should have expected that going in since we already knew how the movie was going to shape up. I do wish they focused on the other characters a bit more rather than just on Naruto and Sakura, but given that the movie already exceeded an hour and a half, I wouldn't have expected them to extend the run time. Not sure what these "flaws" are some of you are talking about. Sure, it wasn't a perfect movie and they could have done several things differently, but given the premise and the story they were trying to tell, I think they did a decent job.

Pros:
Minato, Kushina, Sasuke, and reversal of the characters
Solid emotional depth
Well directed scenes
Portrayal of Naruto and Sakura in their respective situations
Anything involving Madara is awesome.

Cons:
Predictability
Lack of focus on other characters
Pacing was a bit uneven
Different voice actors
Plot was pretty meh.

I'd give it something like a 7 out of 10.
shadowmoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:04 PM   #43
rados
Special Jonin Candidate

rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rados has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I like this movie. It's good, interesting, but didn't have enough fight like other movies have.
Classification: Jinchuriki, Sage
Affilation: Village Hidden in Blood, Village Hidden in Death
Team: Radotsuki
Spoiler:
Radotsuki is group of Special Ninja Assasins from all the Ninja world. Main goal is bringing the peace in the Ninja world, but goal is corupted becouse the "good" ninjas thinks that goal is only killing a innocent people and ninjas.
rados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:05 AM   #44
Cozy
Academy Graduate

Cozy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Definitely one of the better Naruto movies, at times it's really touching, and I just love the concept of flipping everything upside down like that. It was a great watch.
#1.) Haku
#2.) Minato (Hokage)
#3.) Mizukage
Cozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:16 AM   #45
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Heard there wasn't much Kakashi action in it....

Will prolly watch it during summer

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:13 PM   #46
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I thought it would have a lot more of the rookie nine having their funny moments, but really it only lasted like 10 or 15 minutes. Sasuke said like a sentece and a half. I thought it was supposed to be a funnier movie, but I was trying not to cry throughout the whole thing. It was so freaking sad. I literally wanted to hug my mom for like five hours after I watched it. (I kinda have mom issues like Sakura, and I started feeling bad xD) It's incredible how attached we are to the characters. This series is up there in years now, I honestly felt horrible for Naruto. It was gripping.

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:55 PM   #47
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Just watched it now and I thought it was really good. Played on Naruto's missing parents better than anything since the beginning of the series. It was pretty refreshing.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:47 AM   #48
Lieutenant Sasori
Ninja Academy Student

Lieutenant Sasori has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lieutenant Sasori has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It was very interesting to say the least, and just the way it was portrayed.. I forgot that I was watching Naruto half of the time.

I was over hyped by the trailer thinking that his parents would be more badass and that the Akatsuki would play a larger role. Still, I like what they have done

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
I honestly thought that the concept of the masked man's jutsu's were really creative. I think I would have liked to see something of that level show up in the Manga/Anime in some form because it was different, yet very fitting, and really creative. Sadly its so late in the series that I doubt we will see anything like that.

The movie itself was pretty good, really unrelated but good none the less. Fan service was obvious in places, I just think the movie celebrates the series and is getting viewers/readers ready for the end as it rolls along to that point.
What if they made a sequel about Konohamaru with Naruto as Hokage? The only flaw I saw in that was that they could not replace the villain. But the RTN masked man was really badass and yes an interesting method of gaining power. Also, a great voice avtor, theme and appearance. Surprisingly well done making that guy!

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 06-07-2013 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Double post
Lieutenant Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:04 AM   #49
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

That movie was hilarious! Omg Hinata was scary! I also liked Sakura's and Naruto's reaction reaction to the "flipped" personalities of everyone
marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:12 AM   #50
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant

TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora

I've watched the movie and I liked it. It wasn't great but it was good, I mean it was worth the wait. I ended up asking myself a lot of "What ifs?" I do enjoy the Parent- Child Relationship that Naruto didn't have the chance to experience in his original world.

There were flaws but nonetheless, I embrace the flaws that is or are present in the movie. It was a tad bit sad but yeah, it was enjoyable.

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 02:36 AM   #51
The sage of the six paths
Veteran Chunin

The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.The sage of the six paths is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I've seen, it and it's okay I guess. Some bits are funny and some bits are just weird. But at least it was better than Blood prison.

The sage of the six paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:25 PM   #52
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

RTN was good, but needed a bit more Konoha 11 IMO.

Quote:
RWBY: A net animation in anime style made by Rooster Teeth (the people who made Red vs. Blue) Has a cult-like following (as exemplified by jkphantom)

Spoiler:
"Ackerman's are basically the Uchiha of Attack on Titan." -spikegilfer1997
jkphantom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 12:06 AM   #53
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So far, I've watched 37 minutes and a half of it.

I liked the beginning with Kakashi and Iruka.

Sakura is enjoying the other world.
Heh. Neji is actually peeking.
I liked the ep of the bath scene too, and I recall there were the movie posters all around in the ep. And the huge promotional one at the end of that same ep.
Pretty much same stuff that was showed.

I actually like K12's reversed personalities.
Sai's terrible art.
Shino hating bugs.
Akamaru bites Kiba's pants.
Hinata being feisty.
etc

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 06-21-2013, 05:34 PM   #54
KingofPain
Banned

KingofPain is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.KingofPain is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.KingofPain is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.

did everyone know who the mask man was before he revealed the mask? I though the animal of the mask gave it away. I realized at the last few minutes though
KingofPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 06:22 AM   #55
Akamichi
Academy Graduate

Akamichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Who the masked man is below:

Spoiler:
The Masked Man is Menma which who is Naruto but from an alternate world.
Akamichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #56
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Hehe
45 mns into the movie
Front gate of village. Or whichever side.
I see Kakashi and Guy.

My thoughts: "This has got to be good. Kakashi~"

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 06-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #57
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Alright
Just finished it

I liked how the Akatsuki are good and the Kyuubi fight was alright too

Iruka~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh yeah. Kinda disappointed. I remember watching a trailer or something, and looked like Kakashi was going Super Saiyan at one point, but didn't see that in the movie.

But overall, was decent.
Battles were too quick though.

One more thing

NO YAMATO!!???????!!!!

Why. Why why why whhhyyyyyyyy

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 06-23-2013 at 02:03 AM.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:04 PM   #58
Chi Rothschild
Special Jonin Candidate

Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.
Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.Chi Rothschild just might be Kage someday.

I loathed the part where Itachi held Sakura's wrist.. and princess-carried her. Lucky woman..

/will do a proper review next time

Could the Akatsuki have become like the one in RTN if Nagato just continued with what he, Yahiko, and Konan set out for.

The Lonely Skeleton of Truth
So there it is in words
Precise
And if you read between the lines
You will find nothing there
For that is the discipline I ask
Not more, not less
Not the world as it is
Nor ought to be
Only the precision
The skeleton of truth
Chi Rothschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:19 AM   #59
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

*poor Chi*
I'm planning to watch it one day (somehow, I don't have time for movies ToT)

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
road to ninja