Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #5561
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Its good to see everyone again!! I've been REALLY busy enduring my first year of college and I've barely had time to come here! I can see so much has changed, Full Burst with the mods (which are awesome BTW) and the rumors of Storm Revolution coming out sometime. Unfortunately, I don't have Full Burst yet, I'm waiting til my semester ends when I don't have college work and plenty of time to play NUNS3FB. Keep up the good work with the mods guys!

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 12:23 PM   #5562
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
Its good to see everyone again!! I've been REALLY busy enduring my first year of college and I've barely had time to come here! I can see so much has changed, Full Burst with the mods (which are awesome BTW) and the rumors of Storm Revolution coming out sometime. Unfortunately, I don't have Full Burst yet, I'm waiting til my semester ends when I don't have college work and plenty of time to play NUNS3FB. Keep up the good work with the mods guys!
Thanks for dropping in ....Yeah, I think the revolution is a bit more than a rumor..hmph. Anyhow, you know education is very important so keep up the studies.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:18 PM   #5563
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

"Revolution" sounds like the next "Generations" to me. CC2 should definitely hold off on any more Storm games based on story for a while I think. Storm 3's ending really cut the story off in an awkward way that's just going to be equally awkward to get back into with the next installment.
You know, something like: "Naruto and friends fought in a war, that Madara and the Masked Man held off for a small while, but now miraculously it's come back!"

This Revolution game should just be choc-full of characters and game modes, something like Impact with the one versus many thing.
I really have no idea.

Spoiler:
Basically, I just want a game with an extremely powered up Obito.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anti-Charger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:04 PM   #5564
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
"Revolution" sounds like the next "Generations" to me. CC2 should definitely hold off on any more Storm games based on story for a while I think. Storm 3's ending really cut the story off in an awkward way that's just going to be equally awkward to get back into with the next installment.
You know, something like: "Naruto and friends fought in a war, that Madara and the Masked Man held off for a small while, but now miraculously it's come back!"

This Revolution game should just be choc-full of characters and game modes, something like Impact with the one versus many thing.
I really have no idea.

Spoiler:
Basically, I just want a game with an extremely powered up Obito.
CC2 is known for having slight differences in the story and I think the storm 3 story ending was different but well played for some diversity since the game went well ahead of the anime and gave us many chars. With the power of the nextgen consoles and pc, I hope cc2 does the same and goes beyond the anime.

I suspect revolution to be less story oriented as you and many others feel however, I know its possible that cc2 can make a storm game that combines both story and deep combat in one game as storm 3 on current gen was a sample of that. Storm 3 was a "middle ground" type game giving us both story with big battles and a huge char list and balanced online play. However due to some limits & constraints I think certain aspects of storm 3 were sacrificed in order to merge the two in a balanced way.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 11-21-2013 at 03:11 PM.
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:54 AM   #5565
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeah, Storm Revolution..meh. For me, I am going to keep my hype on the DL, until I have proof that CC2 is Progressing and not Regressing. =/. We'll see what the future holds lol.

By the way,

The website launched! =P

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/naruto_r/

Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.

Last edited by Juiken Luminus; 12-01-2013 at 09:46 PM.
Juiken Luminus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 07:25 PM   #5566
Jiraiya11
Freshmen Academy Student

Jiraiya11 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I wish they had ALL of the OP version characters, because I really like to set up Chunin exam tournaments.
Jiraiya11 is offline   Reply With Quote