Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-29-2010, 09:24 PM   #1
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default BFV; Demi-God Anbu vs Anyone..

Weather: Very sunny with winds picking up.
Rules: No GM and mainly all the rules applied to Bleach FV.

I want someone that will be a challenge to me please.
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #2
Anbu Leader

Default Re: BFV; Demi-God Anbu vs Anyone..

Anyone?
Old 08-29-2010, 09:45 PM   #3
Shino Hatake
Banned

Shino Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

We never did finish ours.
Shino Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:48 PM   #4
Anbu Leader

Then lets start a new one.
Go.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:49 PM   #5
Shino Hatake
Banned

Why me. You made the call out. You go!
Old 08-29-2010, 09:52 PM   #6
Anbu Leader

You punk!
Are you fighting as an Demi-God or what?
Old 08-29-2010, 09:57 PM   #7
Shino Hatake
Banned

Hell yeah. Artiness and Hermes as my gods.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:20 PM   #8
Anbu Leader

"Alright then Punk!"

As once again the two legendary Demi-Gods brothers have agreed once again into a epic battle for history itself. The Son of Zeus Anbu is in the sky in his all black Gyrados staring at opponent which is around 50 yards infront of him in his Gyrados. "Okay Brother, Lets see what you have.."

As I say these words I start to charge with Gyrados towards opponent when I'm around 10 feet away from opponent I grab on back and release two Titan Gladius that where scythed in my back, the when around 5 feet in front of opponent I jump off my Gyrados and towards my opponent while in the air twirls left Gladius and grabbing it back wards with the blade on the bottom and with the other sword Keeps it still pointing at opponent. When close enough swings left Gladious down attempting to stab opponent then with right Gladious swings it to my right attempting to slash my opponent in his chest. Then after these attacks I grab on to my opponent and push my self back using my opponents body as a lift. As I fall down still looking up towards opponent and with hands spread out I then quickly do a twist and land on my flying Gyrados and then landing on the ground. Then I step down from my Gyrados and waits for opponents counter as my Gyrados fly's away.

-----------

Kinda stupid but I hate going first.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:32 PM   #9
Shino Hatake
Banned

So rude"

"The battle would rage on for ever. These two will no stop at all. Keep you son under control."

On the ground I would be petting my peg with one hand as it ate from the grass on the bottom. I then spot something in the mist. A flying object that is coming down to me at a fast rate. I slam my hand into the peg making it rear up and fly back. Quickly I take out my blade and would smile knowing of my fathers skills he passed down upon me. Once the person would enter into my line of full view I skip up the air and quickly flicker dodging the slashes with little effort. My speed is faster than most because of these really cool shoes I wear. They have embed material that increase the energy around my soles and heals to increase my speed. My flicker would then start over with me now over you slashing my sword down into a motion to open up a large gash into your neck. Once hopfully done I spin around and increase my rotation with my shoes to spin at a blazing 400 per min.Making it 40 per sec. Trying to just rip you body to small cunks. I flicker once more and would set my sword onto the chain on my wrist.

Next my silver energy would conjures into a shape of a silver wood bow.The fine timber of the wood would make it shine as well as the silk pull string that leads up the opening on the back side. A reg bow however is not so. The pull from this is small and only 7 pounds. Giving my arrows a new speed. On my hip was already a quiver of black razor tip head arrows. I stand ready for you by drawing one of these golden shaft arrows and mounting it over the threads on the string before pulling it back and aiming right for you head. The spot is just under the jaw where the pulse and vocal box is.*
Old 08-29-2010, 10:36 PM   #10
Shino Hatake
Banned

Flicker = A small gust of energy to make my body move faster than that of a human or reg Demi God. I fly past attack and parry them with ease as well as able to spin around and attack quickly. Gloves and Shoes are the only tow objects that can produce this.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:47 PM   #11
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

I read this and I think A) Percy Jackson and B) Vampire's Assistant. 0.0

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:49 PM   #12
Shino Hatake
Banned

Wrong. I base mine off of God of War.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:50 PM   #13
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

If you insist. =)

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:52 PM   #14
Shino Hatake
Banned

Only I do not pull crap out of my ass to unlock a door....
Old 08-29-2010, 10:59 PM   #15
Shino Hatake
Banned

Shino is going night night now! I will counter when I get home from school.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:08 PM   #16
Anbu Leader

Alright, I ma counter in a bit.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:08 AM   #17
Anbu Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino Hatake View Post
So rude"

"The battle would rage on for ever. These two will no stop at all. Keep you son under control."

On the ground I would be petting my peg with one hand as it ate from the grass on the bottom. I then spot something in the mist. A flying object that is coming down to me at a fast rate. I slam my hand into the peg making it rear up and fly back. Quickly I take out my blade and would smile knowing of my fathers skills he passed down upon me. Once the person would enter into my line of full view I skip up the air and quickly flicker dodging the slashes with little effort. My speed is faster than most because of these really cool shoes I wear. They have embed material that increase the energy around my soles and heals to increase my speed. My flicker would then start over with me now over you slashing my sword down into a motion to open up a large gash into your neck. Once hopfully done I spin around and increase my rotation with my shoes to spin at a blazing 400 per min.Making it 40 per sec. Trying to just rip you body to small cunks. I flicker once more and would set my sword onto the chain on my wrist.

Next my silver energy would conjures into a shape of a silver wood bow.The fine timber of the wood would make it shine as well as the silk pull string that leads up the opening on the back side. A reg bow however is not so. The pull from this is small and only 7 pounds. Giving my arrows a new speed. On my hip was already a quiver of black razor tip head arrows. I stand ready for you by drawing one of these golden shaft arrows and mounting it over the threads on the string before pulling it back and aiming right for you head. The spot is just under the jaw where the pulse and vocal box is.*
"I see you're not fighting as a Demi-God."

As I sense my opponents speed is higher then before I say "Wow, dad gotta get me a pair of those.." as opponent the try's to slash down his sword towards my neck I smoothly bring my left hand towards the side of my face and neck blocking my opponents first slash. Then carefully sees opponent spin around very very quickly. As I then push my self back by kicking my opponents chest with both legs. Getting out of my opponents swinging range. Then see's opponent doesn't give up on attacking me as he then shoots an arrow towards my chin I quickly in a faster motion place my sword in front of chin and the twisting in into the fat side blocking my opponents first arrow. Then screaming "You really hate me uh?!" Then making a back flip in mid air then landing on one knee on ground making a loud noise. But quickly steps back in case opponent try's to land on top of me(xD).

Stays in deffence position as opponent maybe try's to attack me once again..

------------

Sorry I had nuffin in mind..

Last edited by Err; 09-14-2010 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Removed bad language.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:51 PM   #18
Anbu Leader

Lol..
alright..
Old 09-07-2010, 05:10 PM   #19
Anbu Leader

Omg!. . .