Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > General Contests

General Contests Wanna compete against your fellow forum members for special awards? Do you wanna set up and run your own contest?!

Old 02-01-2013, 01:33 AM   #141
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Competitive Pokemon Tournament! *Battles Thread*

*Revives tournament*
Where is this Vivi I'm supposed to be fighting next?
Shukketsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:40 AM   #142
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hello everybody!

I apologize for the absence. I was sick with a mean stomach virus, and spent most of these past few days sleeping: about 18 hours a day. But now I feel fine and I'll keep things moving until the end! I've updated the brackets and I simply DQ'd anyone who seems to have lost interest. That only leaves ILIKEPIE and Pool to battle, so please pester them into doing their battle.

We're approaching the end here, so let's keep the battles up! If you're already paired up with an opponent, then go ahead and do your battle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
pokeruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:48 PM   #143
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Pie beat me, yo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:07 AM   #144
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ah, okay then.
I updated it. PIE, whenever your ready.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:00 AM   #145
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*Cough*
Are battles actually still happening? Because it looks to me like this tournament is dead.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:18 PM   #146
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

Yep.
It appears that no one is interested anymore. Well things have been getting really busy for me, but I was hoping to do a final push and leave the forum until summer only after this tournament was over. But it appears that it has unfortunately ended prematurely.
Well, it was fun while it lasted.
And with that, I'll be off!

EDIT: Actually, I just can't let things end this pathetically. It seems that your still interested Shukketsu. So I'll go ahead and DQ everyone who doesn't post by Friday. After that we'll have one final battle and get ourselves a real winner!

Old 02-18-2013, 03:19 PM   #147
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

So, I win?

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:21 PM   #148
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

umm.....I just added an edit. Looks like you got yourself into one more round. >:}

Old 02-18-2013, 03:23 PM   #149
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

What edit? >_>

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-18-2013, 03:27 PM   #150
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

"EDIT: Actually, I just can't let things end this pathetically. It seems that your still interested Shukketsu. So I'll go ahead and DQ everyone who doesn't post by Friday. After that we'll have one final battle and get ourselves a real winner!"

Don't hurt me for double posting >.>

Old 02-18-2013, 03:27 PM   #151
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

final battle interesting

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:38 PM   #152
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

......Where have you been!?

Ah well, now we can finally get this show on the road!

(Well not now-now, as I've got lots of work to do, but as soon as possible.)

Old 02-23-2013, 09:41 AM   #153
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

Well Friday has come and gone, and based on the posts it looks like our next matches will be

Pokeruto V ILIKEPIE

And

Maikeru D. Shinigami V Shukketsu

Well get to it! If the battles aren't done by tomorrow I'll DQ like a mad man.

Old 02-23-2013, 01:32 PM   #154
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Finding pokeruto is difficult I never know when he is on

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:09 PM   #155
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

I just sent you a PM.

I should be on for the rest of the day.

Old 02-23-2013, 02:10 PM   #156
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Where is Shukketsu?

YouTube:
src="
Old 02-23-2013, 03:21 PM   #157
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

I don't know, but you'll be the one moving on if he doesn't show up, since you're here.

Old 02-25-2013, 04:14 AM   #158
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

It seems Shukketsu never came, so now Maik will be facing ILIKEPIE in the finals of the losers' bracket, and the winner will go up against me in the final match.

Old 02-27-2013, 05:39 AM   #159
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Good luck with the remainder of the tournament, those who still remain. I apologise for my absense, and for failing to inform you all that I've been rather busy as of late.