Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 04-05-2012, 03:40 PM   #481
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: BG Convo 42: only 400 more till convo 420

Wow did the forum get hard deleted or is it like MVC and is just there as a reminder of what can happen

Oh and actually chicken flavored ice cream does exist but those who eat it have the shits for about 5 months so its only the second or third worst flavor in existence
Old 04-05-2012, 03:47 PM   #482
Gamaran
Apprentice Genin

Gamaran is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Take my belt off, bitch I'm Pootie Tang.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:53 PM   #483
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

^someone ban this retard please. It doesn't even have to be a perm.

His spam is getting annoting
Old 04-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #484
Gamaran
Apprentice Genin

Aww, I just got insulted :,(.

Annoting? Kid, before you call someone a retard, make sure you know how to spell.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:00 PM   #485
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

No this is an insult:

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #486
Gamaran
Apprentice Genin

In denial.

Someone needs better insults.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #487
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

At least insults are getting old these days.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 04-05-2012, 04:08 PM   #488
Gamaran
Apprentice Genin

Until someone comes up with a new one. Which I see shinigan no sora doing. After all, he invented a new word: "annoting".
Old 04-05-2012, 04:14 PM   #489
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Actually the bolded thing I said was from monty python and the holy grail

As for "annoting" that's what happens when you can't afford anything better than a cheap smart phone to use for internet access
Old 04-05-2012, 04:17 PM   #490
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Gamaran why don't you do like shikamaru nara and go a turtle
Old 04-05-2012, 04:17 PM   #491
Gamaran
Apprentice Genin

That's great, it's as if you're expecting I'd know something like that.

Or that you just can't spell.

I don't turtles, I yo bitch.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:28 PM   #492
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamaran View Post
That's great, it's as if you're expecting I'd know something like that.
That just shows reecent generations don't know quality

Quote:
Or that you just can't spell.
I can spell. In fact I was top of my english comprehension classes all through school

Quote:
I don't turtles, I yo bitch.

Last edited by shinigan no sora; 04-05-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #493
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

At least ladies are quite good looking.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 04-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #494
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

We have an informant/spy here? Somehow that is so lame it is awesome.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:32 PM   #495
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

More like retarded
Old 04-05-2012, 06:55 PM   #496
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I win.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:08 PM   #497
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
I win.
........the gay pride talent show
Old 04-05-2012, 07:11 PM   #498
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

And actually I made the 500th post so I'm the one who won the contest here
Old 04-05-2012, 07:17 PM   #499
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

shin is right. He gets to make the next thread.

Tags
420, aant, aii, buj, ehn, hot, isz, noj, ohj, sauce, sm0ke, waj, yal, yoohoo