Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-14-2013, 11:35 AM   #261
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: South-Eastern Fangorn (Lord of the Rings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa View Post
"Don't worry my friends. I'm sure that cannot be the end of Gandalf. Even if he has no body, his spirit will linger and lead all in the light to victory." She said smiling proudly, remembering her brief encounter with the amazing man.

Vanya then turned back to Persephone and gestured to an empty spot next to her at the table for the new comrade to join them.
Hope stroke Marko like a lightning and for a moment Vanya's words made his spirit rise within him. He stored that though deep inside and locked it in his mind and pretended as if possibly the strongest warrior in the war, the wizard and lore master of many knowledge and skills that were outmatched in all the land, was still alive somewhere in all his grace and power that was once in aid of gods and now in aid of light and all of that was fair in Middle-earth.
Still the men stood and whispered, save the few who were drunk and still sang songs of valor.

''May Greyhame walk the Earth for many years to come,'' said Marko and turned to Persephone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
She nodded at Marko with a smile "My people fare well for the moment, they felt they should do at least something before things got out of hand, so they sent a few of out in order to help" She said to the old elf and sat next to Vanya "I wouldn't mind having a drink in his name, I've never met the man, but I've heard great things" She said,

(I'll try I don't think I cam make long post like yours though IWD )
''I am glad to hear that, at least we have some hope left. Not all is lost, and will not be if all good works together and as allies. We're all different and have different views and logic, but that does not matter now, for there are things of greater importance than our scuffles and misunderstandings from the past, and we're in need of all help and counsel you can bring. Look at those two,'' he pointed at Vlad the dwarf and Vanya the elf, who were sitting together in a friendly manner, ''seldom do you see a dwarf do so well with an elf, yet here they are, doing what we all must. Join us, and aid us, and you will live in glory in song of many people forever, Persephone!''

Last edited by Maruko; 08-14-2013 at 11:42 AM.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:02 PM   #262
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Amras's eyes fluttered open. The first thing he took note of was the pain. The aching, burning, throbbing pain coming from his left arm.
He turned his head to look around, and dizziness struck him like a storm. Where am I, he thought, and how... how am I supposed to leave?!
He shut his eyes, and took the deepest breath he could - which wasn't much, he must have broken a rib. Then he yelled, "Water!"
It came out as a choken cough, and his head fell back.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:15 PM   #263
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu Hozuki View Post
Amras's eyes fluttered open. The first thing he took note of was the pain. The aching, burning, throbbing pain coming from his left arm.
He turned his head to look around, and dizziness struck him like a storm. Where am I, he thought, and how... how am I supposed to leave?!
He shut his eyes, and took the deepest breath he could - which wasn't much, he must have broken a rib. Then he yelled, "Water!"
It came out as a choken cough, and his head fell back.
The half-asleep huge man got up from his low wooden stool the very moment he heard a sound coming from the wounded elf that lay motionlessly on the wool-covered improvised bed that the men of Rohan crafted with rough skill, solely for medical use and transport of the wounded companions in case of battle.
They were the only two people in the medical tent, for no battle had been fought and no man was wounded. Crates and chests of medical equipment were on the ground and a candle gave pale light. There was a bucket full of cold water next to the bed.

''Easy, friend, easy, I've got ya taken care of,'' said the man as he struggled to the bed.
''Water, here we go,'' he took some with a cup and put it on the elve's lips.
''Drink all, ya wood-dweller!''

Last edited by Maruko; 08-14-2013 at 04:21 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:19 PM   #264
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Amras could barely see the man towering over him. He sensed the air moving against him as the cup was brought to his mouth. Eagerly, he bent his neck to take the water in huge gulps, and failing, coughing and and gagging the water back up. He relaxed again, taking long, shaky breaths.

(Marko, it seems our roles are reversed from last time. )

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 08-14-2013, 04:54 PM   #265
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(How so? This is an NPC character not mine. )

''Hm! Look at ya shaking like a sausage in a pan,'' said the man and chuckled as he looked at the elf take deep breaths.
''Yar gonna be good, 'tis nothing bad, just a lil scratch...with a bit of, ah...poison in it.''
He placed the cup on the shelf.
''The rain seems to have stopped, why is everything silent,'' he sprang up on his toes to see through the hole in the tent.
''Hmm...they all seem to be in wonder, who knows and who cares, right, woode-man?! HAHA!'' he laughed and tapped his stomach with his hand. He was tipsy and he ate too much, too. His tongue had a mind of its own and he could not control his thought.
''Me! A doctor! Who would have thought! I wish my old man could see the marvel I've become, he'd piss himself and call me a bastard!''
He grinned and sat back down and let a sigh.
''Wound'd everywhere! Blood an' guts on the grass, limbs everywhere, smells like cow crap, I tell ya! But nothing can shake me, I am like a rock! A DAMNED ROCK! It would take a mithril hammer to crumble this might, ghahaha!'' he yelled and took another sip of wine.
''Drink! It gives ya strength. Makes ya more charming and free, too. Oh...I remember those big-breasted inn keepers! With a cup of wine, yer charm went sky high and every one of them wanted ya, yer read cheeks and yer lil friend, I tell ya!''
He smiled and kept watching the elf.
''Yer elven magic ain't got nothing on my skills, believe it or not,'' then came a hick up. ''I can operate on any living thing. Bring me a damn dragon and I'll take his heart out with these two hands! Your woods need that, a good man with many a skill. Yar all leaf-eaters and wood-climbers.''
His head was shaky.
''Tell me about...your elven ladies, hehehe'' he said and his eyes rolled up and stared at the ceiling where the ropes tied together. ''Y'all look like children to me, no real man among you. No wonder there's so few left of ya, HA! Yer maidens don't want ya anymore, is that so...''
He chuckled for a while and struggled to keep his cup in his hand.
''Say something, ya twig!''

Last edited by Maruko; 08-14-2013 at 05:03 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:04 PM   #266
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Vanya thought she heard Amras so she listened intently for a second. "My brother has awoken!" She said smiling happily. "May I be excused for a few minutes?" She asked getting up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am lesbian for Kani and Pink.
For Deadtaka, Mangetsu, Maruko, Gaara-Shukaku, ObitoUchiha and
Noctis...

Ask Pink about her new TC room!

marissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:44 PM   #267
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

(Fulmine, Maria... Remember that, Ser Marko?)

Amras listened impatiently to the huge, obnoxious, obviously drunk man in front of him. Then he grinned, albeit a feeble grin. He drank in small sips now, allowing the warmth to wash down his throat and and warm his chest.
He managed a louder whisper this time. "No, you have it wrong, dear giant. The elves have to much honor as is good for them. They don't have it in them to take mates. Such a dishonorable task, is what they're thinking, I'll bet." Amras chuckled. On his empty stomach and poisoned arm, the drink was going to his head as well.
"Anyway, there's an Elven maiden outside the door. Why don't you ask her?" Amras said. "Careful though, she's old, and sour, she is. Been alone for 1000 or more years." Amras paused to take another draught out of the cup before him.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Old 08-15-2013, 12:57 PM   #268
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
Vladwrick listened and returned the bow,as Marko responded and greeted him."Salutations and returned respect Marko.Thats good news then,myself am faring well and far better then would could expect after such a battle where you are outnumbered." Vladwrick replied,"Hmm...Yes many battles and tasks to complete and fight.But i shall be ready just say where we go and point out any orc or urak-hai and i shall get to work.But those mindless orcs and there hardly better Urak Hai have learned our might as a fellowship and strength as a army.We can and will succeed." He spoke with confidence,"Aye,i will accept the offer.Haha." Vladwrick spoke and took a cup then began to drink.

The dwarf saw Marko's signal and noticed Vanya arrive and greeted her with a bow and returned to leaning upon his axe and drinking from his cup."It's good to see your well,Lady Vanya.Yes,we the fellowship fought well and with the bravery of a thousand.You were quite impressive with that bow and the many arrows you rained down upon those orcs." He replied to Vanya and listened to her speak,and later speak to him about his fighting spirit."My thanks,i have waited a long time to prove my worth and at last the time has come for me to show my worth against the very enemy that has plagued this world for far to long." Vladwrick spoke with a smile

He turned and looked over at Marko as he spoke,he mentioned they couldn't possibly eat all this food by themselves and added or can we,the dwarf smiled and took that as a challenge and while sitting at the table with his battleaxe near him and cup on the table before him.he looked at the food and back toward Marko his good friend of Rohan."Aye,we shall just see about that.Haha" Vladwrick spoke with a laugh and began to eat,he did his best to remember his manners when eating, though eating his food at a fast pace he still did.He hadn't eaten in awhile and his stomach was quite hungry especially after such a battle.

Vladwrick then looked up and noticed the men sitting around the fires,he saw there looking toward him and Vanya.He paid no mind to it and returned to eating and slowing his pace before he lost his ability of manners.

The dwarf stopped eating for a moment and looked over upon noticing the arrival of the great wizard Bakon,"Greetings Bakon,your fighting skill was quite impressive.i never knew a wizard could summon a dragon like that,mighty impressive that was friend." He spoke and looked over at Vanya upon remembering her brother Amras and his wound."Vanya,how does your brother fare? was his wound serious?" He asked
" Aye yours too master dwarf. No matter how many times I bear witness to your people in combat, it never ceases to amaze me how fearsome they can be. Truly you have my respect".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Vanya, Vladwrick and Marko were sitting on the log near the fire eating meat, drinking and talking about adventures again, not paying any attention to the watching eyes of the Rohirrim who were curious to see such beings among their ranks and in such perilous times that none of them had dreamed about.
It was now late and moon and stars were decorating the black sky and shone through clouds.
It was nice to be free of heavy armor and gear and rest muscles and bones for once, though Gurthang still hanged from Marko's belt, a black blade in the black night.
The wizard came smoking his weed, looking wise and old in the night. He paced slowly and gave an image of a great sage.

''Bakon, sit with us. Others should be here soon, though Amras probably not. Excellent fight today, we couldn't have won without you. Many thanks.''
" I prefer to stand,but you hav emy thanks marko", bacon nodded with a smile at the offer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Cirdan had wandered at length in the woods, seeking knowledge and information from the Ents and trees, speaking to the birds and relaying messages to the members of the white council. Prince Imrahil was nowhere to be found and Dennethor gave him and his army up for dead, yet the Beornings had spotted him fighting Orcs near the Craddock as they marched for the south. This was good news what was an ill news for him was the great storm that was raging on a mountain far away..likely the peak of Caradhras..

Cirdan walked now back to the camp, he set a hand on Bakons shoulder and looked towards the storm "Gandalf does battle with an old enemy..and perhaps old friend" he said to the Dwarves and men and even the younger Elves and hobbits it would look like a horrible storm a great typhoon raging across the region but he could feel it and more still Cirdan the ancient one could see them. "Do you see it children? Dark and Light facing each other now..throwing every fiber of their being into one titanic battle" he whispered and felt a twinge..the storm continued to rage but there was a loud and terrible burst of lightening and then an even louder echo almost like an explosion as something massive fell and Cirdan felt himself smile a bitter sweet smile

how could he put into words what they had just seen when he doubted they could have seen it? How many lives had the grey pilgrim touched? Would any hear grieve as much as many others would? How could he explain Gandalf would die..would fall but he sensed..what he knew from her own words in his mind..that Gandalfs task..was not yet done

but the truth remained..Gandalf the grey had fallen

"all of you were brave and strong, today was a good day" he said nodding despite his own emotions "a good day and you should be proud" he said "and we were not alone in our victory either" he pointed at the storm "Gandalfs last gift..to you all a present for your victory"
Bakon felt his mind wander off, far from the gathering of his comrades and into a maelstrom upon a carrahades. The sky was bleak, a shade of pitch black. Snow obscured vision to mere inches before your face and howling winds battered him unmerciful. The ground was shakey, slanted at a dangerous angle. Yet despite the freezing temperature the heat from the beast gandalf fought radiated fiercer and fiercer by the minute. The titans clashed with mountain shattering force, sparks great enough to set whole cities aflame scattered with every parry. But despite the overwhelming odds gandalf landed the finishing blow upon the fallen mair, gutting its heart and sending it careening off the summit. As for gandalf, he was a broken man at that point. Having scaled a mountain while fighting durin's bane, he simply collapsed in the middle of the fearsome storm.

" Gandalf...how could you of all people..fall"?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:59 PM   #269
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Hope stroke Marko like a lightning and for a moment Vanya's words made his spirit rise within him. He stored that though deep inside and locked it in his mind and pretended as if possibly the strongest warrior in the war, the wizard and lore master of many knowledge and skills that were outmatched in all the land, was still alive somewhere in all his grace and power that was once in aid of gods and now in aid of light and all of that was fair in Middle-earth.
Still the men stood and whispered, save the few who were drunk and still sang songs of valor.

''May Greyhame walk the Earth for many years to come,'' said Marko and turned to Persephone.

''I am glad to hear that, at least we have some hope left. Not all is lost, and will not be if all good works together and as allies. We're all different and have different views and logic, but that does not matter now, for there are things of greater importance than our scuffles and misunderstandings from the past, and we're in need of all help and counsel you can bring. Look at those two,'' he pointed at Vlad the dwarf and Vanya the elf, who were sitting together in a friendly manner, ''seldom do you see a dwarf do so well with an elf, yet here they are, doing what we all must. Join us, and aid us, and you will live in glory in song of many people forever, Persephone!''
"To live in songs of many forever?" She asked a but embarrassed at the thought "I didn't come here to be sang about, I just wanted to help, that's all" She said looking down at her cup, seeing her own reflection in the drink "Anyway I doubt anyone would take much notice of me, much less sing about me" She said,

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:08 PM   #270
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu Hozuki View Post
(Fulmine, Maria... Remember that, Ser Marko?)

Amras listened impatiently to the huge, obnoxious, obviously drunk man in front of him. Then he grinned, albeit a feeble grin. He drank in small sips now, allowing the warmth to wash down his throat and and warm his chest.
He managed a louder whisper this time. "No, you have it wrong, dear giant. The elves have to much honor as is good for them. They don't have it in them to take mates. Such a dishonorable task, is what they're thinking, I'll bet." Amras chuckled. On his empty stomach and poisoned arm, the drink was going to his head as well.
"Anyway, there's an Elven maiden outside the door. Why don't you ask her?" Amras said. "Careful though, she's old, and sour, she is. Been alone for 1000 or more years." Amras paused to take another draught out of the cup before him.
(oh )
''Er?'' said the drunken pseudo-doctor when he heard elf speak. He could not recognize the words, and he was barely even listening to begin with, for alcohol made him feel nausea and disgust.
''Elven? Maiden?'' he chuckled and got up clumsily and spilled his drink on the ground that soaked it quickly.
''Oh, **** it!'' he said and kicked the cup over to the others side of the tent.
''I see ya feeling better, just rest your fragile limbs there, I'ma check this lady of yours!''
Ge pulled the canvas aside and then suddenly passed out and fell down with a dull sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
"To live in songs of many forever?" She asked a but embarrassed at the thought "I didn't come here to be sang about, I just wanted to help, that's all" She said looking down at her cup, seeing her own reflection in the drink "Anyway I doubt anyone would take much notice of me, much less sing about me" She said,
Marko saw the elvish traits were strong in Persephone.
''Modest, just like any Elf, I see. Good! We need fair-hearts here among our ranks. Seems like a bit of good ol' moral boosting won't work you you. All good warriors in war deserve a song, don't forget that. Every sacrifice is worth a story and every lost life worth a mention.''
Old 08-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #271
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.marissa is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

(Wait who is the elf maiden outside? Me right? Sorry my brain is goop cuz I just learned that the new school I'm going to gave out huge summer homework packets and I just spent forever trying to finish some of it before my two week time frame is up)

Noctis...

Old 08-15-2013, 03:54 PM   #272
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(somebody help poor Marissa so her brain doesn't turn to sludge reading our posts also good post DS)

Cirdan had taken his armor off, carefully and with love he set each and every piece on a long cloth, set up in sections with the chest plate and helmet at the top. his sword cleaned and cleansed resting now at peace on a massive and ancient elm. Several hourns began bringing tools either scavenged from Isengard or produced by their Ent masters and laid them to rest beside several fallen trees and others large and old, Cirdan smiled he would use his power and knowledge to help the younger seeds dormant and oppressed by the grown trees to grow, in a hundred short years new healthy trees would touch the sun above Fangorns mighty domain.

Cirdan had tied a blue silk sash to his head to keep his hair from falling loose and was down to a simple gray shirt and black pants, his sleeves rolled up the ancient elf lord gave off far more an image of a pirate or sea weary common sailor than anything else. waiting now, for those who would help him build their way back to the north.

The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:16 PM   #273
marissa
Special Jonin Candidate

(It's not funny IWD I'm so stressed right now! jk but I am under a lot of stress and pressure to get this project done.)

Noctis...

Old 08-15-2013, 04:22 PM   #274
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(I'm gonna wait till the next thread this is ridiculous xD)

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:44 PM   #275
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(Markov can just skip to the river ride we're behind the battle thread any way)

The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:47 PM   #276
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Yeah, sure gonna make the thread now. I'ma call it river ride. )
Old 08-16-2013, 11:30 AM   #277
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

(Post there now or finish up this thread?)
After the drunk "doctor" had left, Amras rose on his feet unsteadily, swaying until he could balance. Then, stooping slighlty, he strapped on his lost weapony and elven-cloak. He took a deep breath, finally sweeping aside he tent entrance and walking slowly outside, smiling happily. Amras was Elf, and even if he was a self-loathing Elf, he could never rid himself of his love for nature. The forest, the trees.... that is where a Mirkwood Elf belonged. Never holed up in a sick tent such as that.
Amras looked around at the Fellowship, no, his Fellowship, now, in truth. Amras had fought alongside all of them. The Dwarf, the mighty bear, the Hobbit, the Rohirrim leader, Bakon the Istari, and his sister Vanya. Even Lord Cirdan.
(Tell me if I missed anyone. xD)
And the there was the other Elf. The one in the tree. He narrowed his eyes, his vision still blurry.
"And what would be your name, may I ask?" He asked.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes

Last edited by Mangetsu Hozuki; 08-16-2013 at 11:42 AM.