Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-10-2010, 09:51 AM   #1
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default The person who post the last comment wins!

This thread is a last commet wins thread but it changed into a last comment wins chat thread so that means you can chat with your friends or with the new people you meet here and by doing this you basically can play the game because by chatting with other people in the thread we can still follow the old game rules.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R.I.P

Last edited by matsuro; 08-25-2013 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Fixed some grammatical errors from Anru's last edit
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:52 AM   #2
toad
Chunin Exam Proctor

toad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The person who post the last comment wins!

why? lol
Toad's already a villain's name
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by toad
i like that ur thing says great toad sage! the toads rule!! lol
Toads unite!!

toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:54 AM   #3
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

because ... that is the rule of this game and I win again xd^^

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:57 AM   #4
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinobi killer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I win... I'm the last one!!!11!!!!
Shinobi killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:00 AM   #5
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

no I am the last one xd so I win

Old 02-10-2010, 10:04 AM   #6
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i win!!!!

Picture By: Hikari-chan
Clou Elder Aneko Hebi Hikari IK JAFL Jennifer Jenny Juiken Karasagi Kibafan1Leo Lone Luna Mangagirl Mizuki MysticNinja Neisan Painxx PaperAngel Rizzy Ryaque SakuraRen Sephiroth Storm Trouble Ulmo Undead Xibitz

Spoiler:

Quote:
You get to be sweet like a candy, and cute like a kitty. :o
Quote:
lol kat, has anyone told you are the most adorable child ever?
katsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:05 AM   #7
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

are you sure because my comment is the last one so I win lol

Old 02-10-2010, 10:07 AM   #8
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!katsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

no mine is the last one!

Clou Elder Aneko Hebi Hikari IK JAFL Jennifer Jenny Juiken Karasagi Kibafan1Leo Lone Luna Mangagirl Mizuki MysticNinja Neisan Painxx PaperAngel Rizzy Ryaque SakuraRen Sephiroth Storm Trouble Ulmo Undead Xibitz

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-10-2010, 10:08 AM   #9
MadaraTobi
Chunin Exam Participant

MadaraTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow this is a huge waste of time but................I WIN!

Studies show that 92% of kids listen to Rap/Hip Hop, If you are one of the 8% Of the kids that listen to real music, put this in your sig.

A dream of mine is to post good wholesome comments and eventually become a F.A.I.L member,though I know it wont be easy.
MadaraTobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:09 AM   #10
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

nooo i win!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-10-2010, 10:10 AM   #11
Natsumii145
Special Jonin Candidate

Natsumii145 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

no. I win

Team Raikou Sensei: jounin
The "Rick Roll" is the single most childish internet fad ever, anyone who actually finds this garbage funny seriously needs to grow up. Copy this into your sig if you agree
Sai's Bro. You are now the blue part of my siggy. 8D

ϟϟ
Genin of the Hidden Lighting
"The Lightning's Purple Flash"
Natsumii145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:12 AM   #12
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

no i win!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-10-2010, 10:12 AM   #13
Natsumii145
Special Jonin Candidate

No. I win! xD

The "Rick Roll" is the single most childish internet fad ever, anyone who actually finds this garbage funny seriously needs to grow up. Copy this into your sig if you agree

ϟϟ
Old 02-10-2010, 10:13 AM   #14
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

no I am the winer

Old 02-10-2010, 10:13 AM   #15
MadaraTobi
Chunin Exam Participant

MadaraTobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I win

Studies show that 92% of kids listen to Rap/Hip Hop, If you are one of the 8% Of the kids that listen to real music, put this in your sig.

A dream of mine is to post good wholesome comments and eventually become a F.A.I.L member,though I know it wont be easy.
MadaraTobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:13 AM   #16
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

I don't think so....I WIN! xxXXXxxx

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:14 AM   #17
katsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

noo i win!!!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-10-2010, 10:15 AM   #18
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

I.win.

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:16 AM   #19
Natsumii145
Special Jonin Candidate

Win. xD

ϟϟ
Old 02-10-2010, 10:17 AM   #20
Ino<3
Chunin Exam Participant

Ino<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This is totally stupid!
Ino<3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anru uzumaki, chat, chat box, chat thread, club, cool members, forum games, fun, games, last post, meet friends, members, naruto shippuden, off topic chat