Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 11-03-2013, 08:41 AM   #241
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BREAKING TOONAMI NEWS: NARUTO RETURNS next saturday, december 1st

Woah woah woah are they seriously airing the dub? Where?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:43 AM   #242
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

On Cartoon Network at 11:00 PM on Saturdays.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:37 AM   #243
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I want to train with leg weights like Lee. It may be possible to become maybe half as fast as he is.
hehe yeah
I remember the first time after watching that, I wanted leg weights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Woah woah woah are they seriously airing the dub? Where?
You didn't know?
Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
On Cartoon Network at 11:00 PM on Saturdays.
Toonami
Saturday at 12:30am(technically Sunday). Pretty sure it's this time for most

It's 11 pm for you joon?

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:49 AM   #244
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Yeah, it's 11:00 for me. I forgot to add the time zone.XD Central.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:50 PM   #245
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Interesting.

Yeah. EST and PST it's 12:30am

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 11-10-2013, 01:37 AM   #246
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

heheh. Flashback of Kakashi and Guy talking about Lee. Kakashi's remark of the eyebrows that looks similar to Guy's

Lee uses gates

Kakashi lifts his headband~ Kakashi talking~~

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 11-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #247
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Interesting.

Yeah. EST and PST it's 12:30am
Whoops, Naruto starts at 11:30 for me.XD Toonami starts at 11:00. XD
Old 11-17-2013, 12:59 AM   #248
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Lee shoulda won. Gaara took a lot of beating and his sand shield on body should've cracked and came off after the first punch in gates.

And. I'm gonna punch Naruto for knocking Kakashi's hand away.

And Guy is insane for teaching his beloved student something that can kill him, even since it could cost Lee his life.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 11-17-2013, 04:50 AM   #249
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
Lee shoulda won. Gaara took a lot of beating and his sand shield on body should've cracked and came off after the first punch in gates.

And. I'm gonna punch Naruto for knocking Kakashi's hand away.

And Guy is insane for teaching his beloved student something that can kill him, even since it could cost Lee his life.
He really should have. Though it seems KIshi wanted Gaara to be a final boss other than be beaten by Lee, although it would have been cool.

I think Guy wanted Lee to have a trump card; a transformation. Naruto has his Kyuubi cloak sometimes, Sasuke has his Sharingan, Neji and Hinata have their Byakugan, ect. He wanted Lee to truly specialize in the only thing he had going for him.
Old 11-17-2013, 04:53 AM   #250
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Do any of you have DVR's? Makes watching this a whole lot easier instead of having to force myself awake until midnight just to watch this along with Bleach and One Piece.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:56 AM   #251
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I have one. I record the entire event of Toonami.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:01 AM   #252
KNaruto
Freshmen Academy Student

KNaruto saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Do any of you have DVR's? Makes watching this a whole lot easier instead of having to force myself awake until midnight just to watch this along with Bleach and One Piece.
I personally like to just get the dvds. They have both dub and sub. I am collecting so when Naruto is over, I can watch the whole series start to finish in both languages.
KNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:58 AM   #253
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Kakashi Sensei~~~~
Heheh telling Naruto he had an important matter to attend to instead. TRAINING ME!!
Probly will be reading Icha Icha Paradise. And training Sasuke.

Heh. A better teacher than him. Ebisu.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 11-24-2013, 06:33 AM   #254
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't even think Choji lasted 5 minutes.
Old 11-24-2013, 08:48 PM   #255
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Probably 10 seconds only.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 11-30-2013, 08:46 PM   #256
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Did they take Naruto off the block?

Hmm. Not yet. It's still airing.

heheh
Kakashi dumping Naruto on Ebisu
Ebisu ain't bad. Forgot he was that good.
Icha Icha Paradise!
Ah yes. Jiraiya.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 12-01-2013 at 01:04 AM.
Old 01-26-2014, 03:50 AM   #257
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Yep. They restarted it at the beginning if the year.

Intros and Survival Test. Reminds me why I started to love Kakashi
Heh Iruka figures that Kakashi's past students have all been eliminated.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 02-02-2014, 03:08 AM   #258
Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka
Freshmen Academy Student

Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka has completed a tough C-rank mission!

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Missed Kakashi action! Naruto was moved to 2:30
Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:11 AM   #259
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

it was just bell test stuff where Kakashi told them they failed and stuff

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:54 AM   #260
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Yeah.... I STILL CAN'T MISS IT THOUGH

Need to re-watch it and find the ep online. In dub

Watched it

hehe Kakashi is so cool and hot when he's mean~

Ep 8
Nuuuuu Kakashi in water prison....

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 02-23-2014 at 02:59 AM.