Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 01-22-2013, 08:22 PM   #661
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

i think hinata has lay her life for naruto more then twice and has benefit him the most. if naruto doesnt acknowledge this from her as prove of true love. then i will assume his a completely stubborn guy stuck in a dilusional crush of false love for sakura. when someone like hinata has proven countless times her love for him. you cant be that blind.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:40 PM   #662
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
You mean giving up

YOu are assuming and desperatly trying to think it meant somehting else

Sakura always loved Saskue in a romantic way so why would Sai say love when he meant friendship

We all know sakura saw Saskue as a BF more than a friend

STOP ASSUMING

find me where love was used as a friend

This love was romantic. If it was differnt Sai would have said it different.
Don't say that like you know me. Desperately? Are you kidding? Here's something you can learn about me. I DON'T QUIT AND I NEVER GET SO DESPERATE THAT I HAVE TO MAKE CRAP UP. I write what I feel and think. Don't assume things about, especially if you don't know me.

SAW? That's a past tense word, if you don't know. But we don't know if she does NOW. She thought of Sasuke ONCE, JUST ONCE. That means she's in love with him? She doesn't kill him, that means she loves him? No, that's not entirely true. And then also she hasn't thought of him Sasuke again. We last see Sakura coming to Naruto, focusing on the war, not Sasuke.

Again, those are MY THOUGHTS, in other words my opinions on the subject. Read.

You can love your friends! How could you even say you can't use the term 'love' in friendship?

Not necessarily. Stop acting like you're Kishimoto and know everything.
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by NarutoxSakura4ever; 01-22-2013 at 08:45 PM.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:06 PM   #663
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoxSakura4ever View Post
Don't say that like you know me.
????
Desperately? Are you kidding? Here's something you can learn about me. I DON'T QUIT AND I NEVER GET SO DESPERATE THAT I HAVE TO MAKE CRAP UP. I write what I feel and think. Don't assume things about, especially if you don't know me.
huh?? how did we get to You dont know me??

SAW? That's a past tense word, if you don't know. But we don't know if she does NOW.
at this very moment yes she does still loves Saskue cuz she has not proved otherwse
She thought of Sasuke ONCE, JUST ONCE. That means she's in love with him?
Sai saying she does means she loves him
She doesn't kill him, that means she loves him?
No, that's not entirely true. And then also she hasn't thought of him Sasuke again.
so far
We last see Sakura coming to Naruto, focusing on the war, not Sasuke.

Again, those are MY THOUGHTS, in other words my opinions on the subject. Read.
opinons can be wrong

You can love your friends! How could you even say you can't use the term 'love' in friendship?
give me an example in the manga when someone said they loved someone else as just friends

Not necessarily. Stop acting like you're Kishimoto and know everything.
lol I'm just using facts from the manga
Sai says comrades from friend not love
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:28 AM   #664
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki
Apprentice Genin

Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ok narutoxsakura4ever chill girl its jt an anime show ok, But we NxH lovers know that if sakura doesnt hurry the heck up and make a move on naruto and not on lamo sasuke who tried to kill her more then once then its gonna be nxh for the win at the end of the manga. im a huge nxh fan love that couple. best couple in the anime show ever but really chill out on the couples. its usless to fight over this when we dont even know whats gonna happen at the end of the manga yet. bc prince of peace did say that if sasuke and naruto end up fighting that there both gonna die witch means hinata or sakura both wont get ether naruto or sasuke. it can go ether way in the end of the manga
IM A HUGE NARUTO/ANIME FAN. MY MOST FAV GUY IS NEJI HYUGA. NARUTO IS MY SEC. MY MOST FAV GIRL IS HINATA. MY FAV COUPLE IS NXH AND NEJIXTENTEN. MY MOST FAV BAD GUY'S ARE ITACHI, SASUKE, AND THE AKATSUKI.

MY MOST FAV CLAN IS THE HYUGA'S OF COURSE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MY OTHER FAV CLAN IF I HAD TO PICK A SEC WOULD BE THE UCHIHA CLAN. MY FAV JUTSU'S ARE - SHADOW CLONE'S, CHIDORI, THE BYAKUGAN, AND THE SHARINGAN. AND THE RASENGAN LOL.

Last edited by Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki; 01-23-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:32 AM   #665
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki
Apprentice Genin

Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

U still think Naruto is gonna die if he fights sasuke prince
IM A HUGE NARUTO/ANIME FAN. MY MOST FAV GUY IS NEJI HYUGA. NARUTO IS MY SEC. MY MOST FAV GIRL IS HINATA. MY FAV COUPLE IS NXH AND NEJIXTENTEN. MY MOST FAV BAD GUY'S ARE ITACHI, SASUKE, AND THE AKATSUKI.

MY MOST FAV CLAN IS THE HYUGA'S OF COURSE
MY OTHER FAV CLAN IF I HAD TO PICK A SEC WOULD BE THE UCHIHA CLAN. MY FAV JUTSU'S ARE - SHADOW CLONE'S, CHIDORI, THE BYAKUGAN, AND THE SHARINGAN. AND THE RASENGAN LOL.
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #666
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I feel this debate thing is pointless and frankly im surprised this argument is still still going after the latest chapters. Though anyways it doesn't matter what any of us says since Kishi is the one to decide on the parings and we will only be right if whatever paring happens in the end. And I do think we need to calm down over this cause it is kinda silly getting worked up over something from anime/manga since its something we should just be enjoying not fighting or arguing over a paring as much as we want a certain paring to happen.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #667
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki View Post
ok narutoxsakura4ever chill girl its jt an anime show ok, But we NxH lovers know that if sakura doesnt hurry the heck up and make a move on naruto and not on lamo sasuke who tried to kill her more then once then its gonna be nxh for the win at the end of the manga. im a huge nxh fan love that couple. best couple in the anime show ever but really chill out on the couples. its usless to fight over this when we dont even know whats gonna happen at the end of the manga yet. bc prince of peace did say that if sasuke and naruto end up fighting that there both gonna die witch means hinata or sakura both wont get ether naruto or sasuke. it can go ether way in the end of the manga
I was calm, trust me, if I were OVER the top mad, I would definitely show it. I know all that. I know it's all Kishimoto's decision.
TOO BAD!
Old 01-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #668
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

????

I mean, don't say that I gave up like you know. I don't give up.

huh?? how did we get to You dont know me??

I mean, 'you don't know me' BY calling me desperate and saying that I gave up.

This is the OFFICIAL translation of what Sai said,

"...That she can't leave Sasuke to continue progressing towards evil." "It's because she loves him that she wants to save Sasuke from the path of darkness..." "Even if the only way to do that is to kill the person she loves by her own hands." "That is what she has resigned herself to..." "For having fallen in love with him."

Having fallen is past tense, if you don't know.

so far

Sooo, that's showing she's not really interested in Sasuke, isn't it?

opinons can be wrong

Just like your OPINIONS can be wrong.

give me an example in the manga when someone said they loved someone else as just friends

An example in manga? What about in real life? Look around you, there are friends EVERYWHERE that love another friend. Not romantically, but in a friendly way. If all love was is romance, then you'd be going out with your own family and friends you don't even like like that.

Three types of love:

Romantic,
Family,
Friendly.

lol I'm just using facts from the manga

But, the facts may be false, wrong. Not all facts are correct. No one knows if Sakura is still in love with Naruto, if NaruHina is canon, if SasuSaku is canon, if anyone will be canon.
TOO BAD!

Last edited by NarutoxSakura4ever; 01-23-2013 at 06:59 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:09 PM   #669
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

anyways.( sakuraxnaruto4ever) would you be mad/disapointed if naruhina was the ending pairing?
Old 01-23-2013, 07:40 PM   #670
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoxSakura4ever View Post
I mean, don't say that I gave up like you know. I don't give up.
for the time being you gave it cuz you left

I mean, 'you don't know me' BY calling me desperate and saying that I gave up.
can we stick to the NH vs NS plz

This is the OFFICIAL translation of what Sai said,

"...That she can't leave Sasuke to continue progressing towards evil." "It's because she loves him that she wants to save Sasuke from the path of darkness..." "Even if the only way to do that is to kill the person she loves by her own hands." "That is what she has resigned herself to..." "For having fallen in love with him."

Having fallen is past tense, if you don't know.

Listen up and take your seat cuz English class is in session

it is also current tense
I have fallen in love with you

"ed" is past tense
"en" is short for "ing" the act of doing

Ex: I am eating
I am eaten

its slang kinda

If it was past tense he would have said I fell for you or I used to have fallen for you or I used to be in love with you

Look at this link
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th..._tense_of_fell

and ESPECIALLY this link

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th..._tense_of_fall

Class Dismissed

Sooo, that's showing she's not really interested in Sasuke, isn't it?
You need to brush up on your english bra

Just like your OPINIONS can be wrong.
Nope. Not when I use facts. I do not try to interpert things and assume. I use facts. Just like the quote above. You ASSUMED it was past tense without knowing english or taking the time to research it. Your Opinon was WRONG mine was RIGHT

An example in manga? What about in real life? Look around you, there are friends EVERYWHERE that love another friend. Not romantically, but in a friendly way. If all love was is romance, then you'd be going out with your own family and friends you don't even like like that.

Three types of love:

Romantic,
Family,
Friendly.
No silly I want a chp. and pg where someone used loved but meant it in a friendly way. In Japanese cutlutre they do not use the word love loosly

But, the facts may be false, wrong. Not all facts are correct. No one knows if Sakura is still in love with Naruto, if NaruHina is canon, if SasuSaku is canon, if anyone will be canon.
How are facts wrong? ALl facts are correct UNTIL PROVEN WRONG! Sakura has NEVER been in love with Naruto. the last 2 are unknown. SO saying Naruto is a boy is a fact... but it may be wrong. Give me a moment in Naruto where the fact was wrong and not proven otherwise.

So now that I schooled you in english you see that Sakura is in fact still in love with Saskue thanks to Sai's observation
Old 01-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #671
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

NaruHina:
1. Makes sense plot-wise by utilizing more characters (who would've been made up in vain otherwise - or to be tortured; are you accusing Kishi of either?).
2. Has ample subtle hints ever since the beginning and a rapidly increasing interaction history (Hinata shines and teams up with Naruto, while Sakura is off-screen - in 617 she's the ONLY Konoha Rookie not shown at all).
3. Is nice towards all involved characters (Hinata loves Naruto, while Naru=>Saku is masochistic most of the time), or even the entire quartet of them (Sakura gets her beloved Sasuke-kun).
4. Would have all the above, even without Hinata being her nice and lovable self, just for her actions alone.
5. Just wait a bit more, you know.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:36 PM   #672
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

it's funny because if you guys all met in real life you'd be tearing eachother apart because of what drawing should end up with the other drawing, jeez guys calm down don't cry yourself to sleep every night to this, Can't you guys just listen to eachothers opinions?

X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:04 PM   #673
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Um, I see it quite the other way around...
It's due to my REAL-LIFE conviction that nice people should have nice lives (and fictional characters should at least CONVEY this idea), that leads me to liking Hinata and by extension NaruHina.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #674
placeinthesun16
Chunin

why would we tear each other apart over something fictional. yet i think we would have a nice conversation. naruhina is a beautifull pairing. thats why i support it.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #675
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

^ Why can't all of you people have posts like this? xDD

But nobody is perfect and life is unpredictable. xD also really getting into a personal fight is pointless because what if in the end it's the couple you didn't want, it would make you look dumb. xD Also, saying someone elses opinion is stupid IS stupid, because no couple has been confirmed yet so nobody is right. Can't you guys just say who you support and why, not having a cat fight over it and getting all personal. xD

X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:09 PM   #676
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Thing is people usually have a hard time listening to each others opinions about stuff with out giving each other a hard time sucks I know but thats just how people are.:/

I do agree its stupid to fight over stuff like this I even mentioned that kinda thing and that this debate is pointless yesterday. And true people do believe in different things which is fine though as I said it doesn't matter what we say cause its not our decisions on the pairings.

Last edited by ItachiKisame; 01-24-2013 at 02:13 PM.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #677
PrinceofPeace
Banned

lol I think I blew NarutoxSakura4ever mind with my last post
Old 10-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #678
PathOfTheFiveKages
Freshmen Academy Student

PathOfTheFiveKages is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I say that it should be Sakura, because how many moments have NaruSaku had, like 100's. Naruto will ALWAYS love Sakura, its pretty obvious Sakura loves him to be she thinks she loves Sasuke. Rememeber when Naruto went 4 tails on Orochi, when Sakura was healing him, Yamato was like: "Sakura, I can tell from the way your looking at him, that you," and he was going to say love him. Remember Sakura's ideal Sasuke was the Sasuke who was about to kiss her which was really Naruto, so yes Sakura
PathOfTheFiveKages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 01:43 PM   #679
koshej
Veteran Chunin

^^^
Proves why I get angered by NSers...
At least two of their "obvious" points are FAR from being obvious (or sometimes obvious the opposite way):
1. Sakura loving Naruto, not Sasuke. Yeah, Sakura thought of Naruto, when asked who she loves - NOT.
2. Yamato/Sai/Minato can say whatever they want - where is Sakura's "I love Naruto"??? Hinata never needed others to make her point.