Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: Hyuga or Uchiha clan
Hyuga Clan 8 21.05%
Uchiha Clan 9 23.68%
Sharingan 19 50.00%
Byakugan 2 5.26%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2013, 11:02 PM   #21
OnceLostLu
Freshmen Academy Student

OnceLostLu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Hyuga Clan or Uchiha Clan-Byukugan vs Sharingan

Seems like the Hyuga really excelled in Taijutsu. My question is, would the Byakugan stop/see through Genjutsu? If not, then essentially all you would need to do is catch them in that. (Though perhaps it was just Itachi that excelled in Genjutsu and not all Uchiha)
OnceLostLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:13 AM   #22
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Sorry Hyuga fans but I have to choose Uchiha and the Sharingan. Even though you need hatred for it, Sharingan can do some awesome techniques like Sasuno (bad spelling) and can copy techniques. I do not like having white eyes all the time, it freaks me out, having to wake up in the morning, see your face and being all phobic about it. Anyway Sharingan is more "personalised" than byakugan since of the MS side to it. Also it is very useful for deaf people. They can read your lip movements and understand what you are saying.
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi

Last edited by Rikudo-Sennin Kage; 02-06-2013 at 03:18 AM.
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:04 AM   #23
OnceLostLu
Freshmen Academy Student

OnceLostLu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo-Sennin Kage View Post
Sorry Hyuga fans but I have to choose Uchiha and the Sharingan. Even though you need hatred for it, Sharingan can do some awesome techniques like Sasuno (bad spelling) and can copy techniques. I do not like having white eyes all the time, it freaks me out, having to wake up in the morning, see your face and being all phobic about it. Anyway Sharingan is more "personalised" than byakugan since of the MS side to it. Also it is very useful for deaf people. They can read your lip movements and understand what you are saying.
That last part was brilliant. I never thought of that.
OnceLostLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #24
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

white eyes look godly, and the sharingan looks demonic ahahaha. plus with the byakugan you can see when someone is increasing or using chakra. lots of spying benefits, also you can use chakra from all over your body not just hands and feet like the uchiha. something like that. and with the byakugan you can supress the chakra use of your opponents if u touch em, and make em useless in battle.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:00 PM   #25
Izi90
Genin

Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Why not both? SHYAKUGAN!
Old 02-11-2013, 06:19 PM   #26
Aneko_Uzumaki
Genin Elite

Aneko_Uzumaki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Aneko_Uzumaki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
I say Sharingan, The Byukugan is good, but usless if an uchiha can see what they are doing and mimic them.
How would Sharingan be able to mimic it, Byugan is a bloodline limit, Sharing an can't copy bloodline limits. So that is why I think Hyuuga and Byukugan is better. (In my opinion)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

)
Aneko_Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:46 PM   #27
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Uchiha and Sharingan FTW!
Old 02-17-2013, 10:04 PM   #28
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

byakugan abilities are better since u can use the gentle fist to stop opponents from using chakra, and make em into normal humans with no abilities at all. then you can just crush em to their graves with ease.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:30 AM   #29
Sasori_Deidara
Freshmen Academy Student

Sasori_Deidara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Sharingan
Sasori_Deidara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:18 AM   #30
Puss*In*Boots
Genin

Puss*In*Boots is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Puss*In*Boots is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Puss*In*Boots is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Puss*In*Boots is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Puss*In*Boots is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

sharingan...
Puss*In*Boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:53 AM   #31
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izi90 View Post
Why not both? SHYAKUGAN!
LOL. That would be awesome, I'm with this! XD Both.
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:39 PM   #32
placeinthesun16
Chunin

would be super sick...if sasuke and hinata got togethere and had babys.haaaa. a new eye genkai would be born. would have both sharingan and byakugan abilities combine to form the ultimate eye technique or second best to the rinnegan.
Old 02-21-2013, 02:45 PM   #33
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izi90 View Post
Why not both? SHYAKUGAN!
i second that XD

What is it?
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:47 PM   #34
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by placeinthesun16 View Post
would be super sick...if sasuke and hinata got togethere and had babys.haaaa. a new eye genkai would be born. would have both sharingan and byakugan abilities combine to form the ultimate eye technique or second best to the rinnegan.
ewwwwwww i hate sasuhina more than i hate narusaku

What is it?
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:52 PM   #35
placeinthesun16
Chunin

well to get SHYAKUGAN! you gotta get a hyuga and a uchiha to make babys first, or it wont happen.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:52 AM   #36
Rachit
Freshmen Academy Student

Rachit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sharingan for sure
Rachit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:48 PM   #37
Jwoyal
Ninja Academy Student

Jwoyal saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Jwoyal

the sharingan, but only if there are someone else's eyes i can take. I don't want to have to suffer the effects of the non-eternal mangekyo
Old 02-25-2013, 10:50 PM   #38
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Byakugan of course... i could see through every hot chick's clothes, through the plywood in front of my teacher's desk, get better perspective of Hilary's Booti,

man... every female lower parts will be under surveillance

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:52 PM   #39
Kakashi H
Freshmen Academy Student

Kakashi H saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Sharingan
Kakashi H is offline   Reply With Quote