Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 08-12-2013, 03:57 AM   #281
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Planet Coruscant (Star Wars RP)

"So you did this to maintain order between us? Then why can't you get the Sith to finally have peace, instead of this endless cycle of war that you have thrown us into!" Riijudo said.
"Instead of helping to fuel this, endless conflict between us, you could have helped to stop it." Riijudo said to the man, trying to talk some sense into him.

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:45 PM   #282
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

"Careful master... Your rage grows with that sentence... Would be a shame to find you turned... And I did... I could have attacked more. But I did not start war... You did."

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 08:34 PM   #283
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"Wrong. I do not speak out of fury, but out of sadness. The fact that you attacked at all was signs of aggression, but you did not start this war, your master did, and millenia before him, the first Sith waged war against the Jedi on Tython. The Republic retaliated." Riijudo said.

Old 08-13-2013, 01:52 AM   #284
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"Heh... So I attack and attacking back was the best option? That was the start of war. Me attacking is an invasion, but attacking back is War. And I sense the emotion in you letting out. It is something we all do... You are only a living creature meant to feel emotion. Yet Jedi are told there is no emotion... remember?"

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 08-13-2013, 06:11 AM   #285
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
The man stepped ouyt of the shadows again. ' Here that click? i got an itchy finger bud, so you drop the gun, or i might scratch it.' Ulf smiled. 'Do as he says, then stand back. your not part of this measre.' He said, turning his attention back to the Jedi. 'I just need to open some files, okay. i could have hacked my way in, but i came here lawfully. so hey, does that make it look like i'm a murderer? so how about all the weapons go away?'
"Sure, but I'll still have my gun close to your head. I don't want you coming in between me, and my credits. Or screwing around with passwords you might just stumble across" He replies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Black King

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:51 PM   #286
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Bump.

Old 08-14-2013, 09:00 PM   #287
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
"Heh... So I attack and attacking back was the best option? That was the start of war. Me attacking is an invasion, but attacking back is War. And I sense the emotion in you letting out. It is something we all do... You are only a living creature meant to feel emotion. Yet Jedi are told there is no emotion... remember?"
"You have learned nothing. The minute you shot on Tython, you started war. The Republic wouldn't listen to anything the Jedi said after Coruscant, and we urged caution. But Tython was the last straw, our home. Emotion is something we restrict, but not completely eradicate. Compassion, Kindness, Niceties and mourning are all things that all Jedi must go through. We mourn, but we fight because it is our duty as Guardians of the Republic." Riijudo said, keeping his Jedi-like composure. The Chancellor intervened.

"Arguing Jedi and Sith philosophies gets us nowhere. What we should be doing is trying to strive forward towards peace." The Chancellor suggested.

Riijudo looked to the chancellor.
"I couldn't agree more. I hope that you would accept, Shinto." Riijudo said, looking to Shinto.

Old 08-14-2013, 09:13 PM   #288
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"I will not return... But the Sith at peace? I think that is something for the best for now. Just remember what the Jedi did when Jedi turned dark... Mass murder. Where do I sign?"

Old 08-14-2013, 11:18 PM   #289
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

The Chancellor stepped forward, one of the droids coming forward with a holographic display, and a touch-screen interface.

"You will sign there. I hope that this peace will be more fruitful then the one forged after the Sacking of Coruscant." He said.

Old 08-15-2013, 12:28 AM   #290
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Writing on the screen, he looked the chancellor in the eyes, "Night is day, and death is life. Watch your back and you may see the next." He then opened a hole in his skin as a button he pulled out and pressed it as a massive ship appeared in the sky.

(The middle one)

The ship showed to be bigger then any ship seen yet. The city grown dark and light by city lights as the rumbling of the ship over head.

"Till we meet again... Master." He said taking a few steps back as the window broke from his power and at the same time he jumped and flipped backwards and straight down landing on a fighter that had just made it to him as he stood on the wings and climbed in. He made his way to the ship as they docked. From there he ordered to leave as the new ship named, "Sith Galaxy Fighter" Flew up and then into hyperspace.

Old 08-18-2013, 02:43 PM   #291
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

The chancellor and Riijudo looked as Shinto made his escape. The Chancellor turned to Riijudo.
"Are you sure this is a wise decision, Master Jedi?" He asked.
"It will have to be. There is still good in him, I can sense it." Riijudo said.