Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 11-25-2012, 05:53 AM   #21
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: I Flirted with a GameStop Employee (Also, DA Discussion) (But Not Really)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
Wooster can't sit on his lawn chair drinking lemonade and shooting ducks forever, Vex.
I came here to shoot dunks and chew lemonade.. and i'm all out of lemonade

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:12 AM   #22
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: I Flirted with a GameStop Employee (Also, DA Discussion) (But Not Really)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
I came here to shoot dunks and chew lemonade.. and i'm all out of lemonade
Don't joke about things like that. It's in bad taste. Dx
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 09:59 PM   #23
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

You take longer than R.R Martin to update your stories.
Old 12-18-2013, 10:01 PM   #24
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I still need to start up my game again. Someday..Maybe when Farquar dies. >>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:03 PM   #25
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

We'll play it together! Pseudo co-op!
Old 12-18-2013, 10:04 PM   #26
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Woot! Dwarves a plenty, and ale!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-18-2013, 10:06 PM   #27
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Since you got it on the PC like a smart person, we can mod it too! Get that crafting mod, make that lightning aura armor; mmm, delicious. P:<
Old 12-18-2013, 10:06 PM   #28
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Maybe I can craft some scotch. P:<

Old 12-18-2013, 10:10 PM   #29
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Come to think of it, the only good thing about DA2 was the Dwarf companion. If they have anything from DA2 in DA3, it should be him.
Old 12-18-2013, 10:13 PM   #30
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Is his name Zoltan?

Old 12-18-2013, 11:21 PM   #31
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Varric.
Old 12-18-2013, 11:43 PM   #32
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I love Varric so much.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved