Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-25-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Something about Shisui and Ao *Spoiler*

Spoiler:
I think we got a little bit closer to Shisui's age.

Ao fought Shisui in the past.To be accurate over 8 years ago.
Ao is a middle aged man so around 30-35 I say.

minus at least 8 years he was around 22-27.

Itachi was 12 maximum.
Some people say Shisui was the same age.
Doubtful.Why would Ao fight a 12 year old?Especially since they are in different villages?
That only leaves me thinking Shisui must have been alot older then Itachi.Possibly 16 at least.

Also I think we might know some of Ao's power maybe.
I dont think Kishimoto made a coincidence with his looks.
His hair resembles that of Kisame while his attire has a striking similarity to Haku's.
Possibly he is a Hunter-Nin?Besides he has the Byakugan from a defeated member of the Hyuga's.If he killed a Hyuga he must be strong considering that the Hyuga's has some strong fighters among them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:07 PM   #2
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Something about Shisui and Ao *Spoiler*

Yes, he would be strong, and how did you get "8 years ago".

I think I over looked that part in the manga.

and more importantly, how does Ao', know ok, Shisui's abilities, he should have been mind controlled by Shisui to be known, so how did he break free from it.......

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:14 PM   #3
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
Yes, he would be strong, and how did you get "8 years ago".

I think I over looked that part in the manga.

and more importantly, how does Ao', know ok, Shisui's abilities, he should have been mind controlled by Shisui to be known, so how did he break free from it.......
Spoiler:
Looked it up on him.Also considering Shisui is dead for about 8-9 years it also fits.So I guess they did fight each other shortly before he died.
Also if it the battle would be longer ago it would prove that Shisui is even more older.

He has the Byakugan.We know he is very sufficient with it.and who knows maybe the Byakugan has some unknown powers?
BlackChidori said it himself we probably havent seen a fraction its power.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:19 PM   #4
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

could you tell me where you looked it up, I could use the site for other info I need(is it NP)

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
could you tell me where you looked it up, I could use the site for other info I need(is it NP)
Yep.But if you look for something more I can find it.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:37 PM   #6
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Its somewhere on Wikia, FoM.

And yeah it seems definite that Shisui is alot older than everyone expected. We all thought he was just another teenage rival of Itachi
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:38 PM   #7
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

nice info
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:41 PM   #8
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

There is something else.
He looks like a human Kisame and his name means blue.
I might be wrong but if I imagine Kisame as a real human they actually look alike then.Possibly related somehow?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:43 PM   #9
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Could be that he is also a Swordsman of the Mist. Chojiro may be a cover, or a partner.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:45 PM   #10
Konan9
Chunin

Konan9 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Spoiler:

Itachi was 12 maximum.
Doubtful.Why would Ao fight a 12 year old?Especially since they are in different villages?
That only leaves me thinking Shisui must have been alot older then Itachi.Possibly 16 at least.

His hair resembles that of Kisame while his attire has a striking similarity to Haku's.
Possibly he is a Hunter-Nin?Besides he has the Byakugan from a defeated member of the Hyuga's.If he killed a Hyuga he must be strong considering that the Hyuga's has some strong fighters among them.
Spoiler:
Why WOULDN'T someone fight a sixteen year old or younger. It didn't stop Zabuza, Haku, Orochimaru... No one really cares about age. And considering Shisui was part of the Uchiha Clan don't you think that he would be quite elite and able to fight someone older than him, like Ao?

This is just a theory but I just wanted to put that.
/_ | _\

Forum Family:
Spoiler:
Under Development ^^!!
Awesomest Sisters EVER: Shikamarulover18, Kassie, Ellie, Hinata91
Just a "friend": Kyousei
Favorite Aloe Vera Plant: Zetsu
PM me if you want to be in it!

✮ALL✮KONAS✮UNITE!!!!✮
Don't forget to SMILE!!!!!~
Konan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:46 PM   #11
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
There is something else.
He looks like a human Kisame and his name means blue.
I might be wrong but if I imagine Kisame as a real human they actually look alike then.Possibly related somehow?

Wow wouldnt that be something...
I wouldnt be surprised if that actually was true...
But who knows...
Old 08-25-2009, 09:32 PM   #12
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Spoiler:

Itachi was 12 maximum.

About Shisui's age you could be right since Itachi considered him like an older brother so it makes sense he would be older. I wouldn't say Ao's strong only because he defeated a Hyuga but he was chosen as one of the two jonin to guard the Mizukage, that right there says he's really strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
And yeah it seems definite that Shisui is alot older than everyone expected. We all thought he was just another teenage rival of Itachi
Not so much a rival but an older brother that's also why with his death Itachi could awaken the MS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Could be that he is also a Swordsman of the Mist. Chojiro may be a cover, or a partner.
No, I don't think he is if so where's his sword? they all have big swords and when
Spoiler:
Raikage got all angry at the meeting and all the jonin got ready to fight he didn't have one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konan9 View Post
Spoiler:
Why WOULDN'T someone fight a sixteen year old or younger. It didn't stop Zabuza, Haku, Orochimaru... No one really cares about age. And considering Shisui was part of the Uchiha Clan don't you think that he would be quite elite and able to fight someone older than him, like Ao?

Agree with you a 100% I was gonna reply with the same thing, why wouldn't they fight someone younger? and like you said he was one of the best of the Uchiha clan I'm sure he got A-rank missions.

Last edited by 3littlepigs; 08-25-2009 at 09:35 PM.
3littlepigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:41 PM   #13
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konan9 View Post
Spoiler:

Yeah but Zabuza and Oro are ruthless!
Haku was only 15.

Spoiler:
The only way I can see it is if Shisui was at least the level of Itachi to gain a A-Mission.And considering that Ao is alive it means he must be very strong to survive against someone like that.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:53 PM   #14
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Yeah but Zabuza and Oro are ruthless!
Haku was only 15.

Spoiler:
The only way I can see it is if Shisui was at least the level of Itachi to gain a A-Mission.And considering that Ao is alive it means he must be very strong to survive against someone like that.
LOL It's true Zabuza and Oro were ruthless but most of the time once you're a genin you're willing to die/kill for your mission even if you have to take on other shinobi of higher rank and more experience or younger and more inexperienced than you. A perfect example would be Obito and Kakashi-that mission they got wasn't for someone their age but they still had to do it. Shisui was an elite shinobi and an Uchiha I'm sure he got A-rank missions, as for Ao I think since he was able to recognize Shisui's chakra color he already had the Byakugan when they fought and that would be an advantage for him.
3littlepigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:23 AM   #15
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Spoiler:

Itachi was 12 maximum.

Your right. Why would he fight a 12 year old?
Blakexd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:24 AM   #16
valtreck
Genin

valtreck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to valtreck Send a message via Skype™ to valtreck

nice information
valtreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:46 AM   #17
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, not surprising.

Kakashi also stated that there are some people younger than Naruto but stronger than Kaakshi, himself. [He said that when Haku first arrived, saving Zabuza]

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote