Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 08-25-2009, 10:49 AM   #41
Deidara_1990
Genin

Deidara_1990 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Legend of Zelda character riddles

sadly my brother lost that in our room and it would take cop hounds to find it thats how bad my brother treats the room but do u need help on it or eny other zelda games
Spoiler:
forum gf:Sukia
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Studies show that 92% of kids listen to Rap/Hip Hop, If you are one of the 8% Of the kids that listen to real music, put this in your sig.
Deidara_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:51 AM   #42
Naruto_Fan
Academy Graduate

Naruto_Fan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara_1990 View Post
sadly my brother lost that in our room and it would take cop hounds to find it thats how bad my brother treats the room but do u need help on it or eny other zelda games
thanks for the offer but i dont need any help on the game but anyway i have to go i will be on later
Naruto_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:52 AM   #43
Deidara_1990
Genin

Deidara_1990 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

k bye see u later
Spoiler:
forum gf:Sukia
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Studies show that 92% of kids listen to Rap/Hip Hop, If you are one of the 8% Of the kids that listen to real music, put this in your sig.
Deidara_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:54 AM   #44
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

ask me a question i am a zelda pro.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:56 AM   #45
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Mood:If I dont reply to your messages......then I dont like you xD jk jk it means that I fell asleep
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara_1990 View Post
NO IT WAS YOU ANd YOUR STUPID FRIEND CRIS TO DON'T BLAME IT ALL ON EVAN AND ESPESHILY NOT TIE YOU @$$
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:58 AM   #46
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Mood:If I dont reply to your messages......then I dont like you xD jk jk it means that I fell asleep
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

HEY TAKER this is my stupid brother;s form or thread or what ever it's called annnny way

Last edited by Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki; 08-27-2009 at 11:01 AM.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:58 AM   #47
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

wow O.O i'm gonna run now.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-27-2009, 11:00 AM   #48
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
wow O.O i'm gonna run now.
NO YOUR NOT *takles you so you can't leave*and besides I only got so mad cause he's always balming it on our brother Evan and he friend Tie AND TIE DIED IN JANUARY *punches Dedaria_1990 in the face*
Old 08-27-2009, 11:02 AM   #49
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

um ok wow i'm scared now any zelda questions ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-27-2009, 11:04 AM   #50
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
um ok wow i'm scared now any zelda questions ?
uuummm.... no Jus...I mean Dedaria_1990 is the big zelda player not me and why are you scared?????
Old 08-27-2009, 11:04 AM   #51
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lol i dont know.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-27-2009, 11:05 AM   #52
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lol i dont know.
Oh ok hey if you ever see Dedaria_1990 on the threads you should beat him up I'm going to
Old 08-27-2009, 11:06 AM   #53
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lol ok.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-27-2009, 11:07 AM   #54
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

YAY lol
Old 08-27-2009, 11:09 AM   #55
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

in mind. though he seems ok to me.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-27-2009, 11:11 AM   #56
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Yea but he's my little brother so it's MY JOB have to beat him up and I'm VERY good at my job lol
Old 08-27-2009, 11:11 AM   #57
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lol i bet.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-27-2009, 11:12 AM   #58
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

yuuup
Old 08-27-2009, 11:13 AM   #59
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

atleast i'm not the onle zelda fan around.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-27-2009, 11:15 AM   #60
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

no no you'r not