Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-22-2009, 08:06 AM   #1
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default A Theory for the next part of the manga

Spoiler:
Sasuke and company will fight with Danzo, and he we shall learn the true extent of his power. Danzo will become a more important character as the manga goes on. Danzo will defeat Sasuke and company.

Somewhere in this mix up, Naruto will meet Sasuke. They too will fight, or Sasuke will just run again. (Which wouldn't suprise me.) If the conflict goes on, Naruto will get very emotional and say come home. Karin will learn of Sakura, and begin to hate her because they're fighting over the same person. Juugo will in turn come to like Naruto because of the Monster inside of him.

Kakashi, will either talk to Sasuke, or he will just fight with Yamato. Kakashi and Yamato will then begin to think about Zetsu in greater detail, and the plot IMO will somehow concern him.

The "Good Guys" Such as Konoha, and the other hidden villages will learn of Madara's well being and leadership of Akatsuki. Which will in turn lead to some filler on his character. Such as his leadership as Mizukage, his style of fighting, and I hope his EMS.

Killer Bee, will also become a huge part of the story, due to the fact that he is the only person out of the 4 shinobi that can control Bijuu, that would probably teach Naruto how to. I think that Killer Bee and Naruto will develop a close relationship such as Naruto and Gaara's, except Killer Bee will probably teach Naruto something.

After Konoha realizes that Danzo is in fact using Shisui's eye technique, he will be marked as a criminal, quite possibly a S class missing ninja. But, before this happens, Kabuto will appear on the scene to tell Konoha about him and Orochimaru. My theory on the relationship between Danzo and Orochimaru is simple, Orochimaru implanted Shisui's eye into Danzo. Orochimaru's motives were simply to test out the affects of implanted Sharingan on someone who is experienced in Medical Jutsu, to get someone such as Kakashi's, except better.
Blakexd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 08:08 AM   #2
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: A Theory for the next part of the manga

Is this for vol.46?
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 08:09 AM   #3
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madara' View Post
Is this for vol.46?
No for the weekly manga coming
Blakexd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #4
Sasquatchistan
Genin

Sasquatchistan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

volume 46 came out in may and was written in november
Sasquatchistan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:27 AM   #5
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

it doesnt make since

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:28 AM   #6
Sage_freak
Apprentice Genin

Sage_freak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Sage_freak

i think 461 will be a filler about madara talking to naruto... and maybe a flashback....
Sage_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:44 AM   #7
MiKala89
Genin

MiKala89 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage_freak View Post
i think 461 will be a filler about madara talking to naruto... and maybe a flashback....

I agree.
MiKala89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:44 AM   #8
valtreck
Genin

valtreck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to valtreck Send a message via Skype™ to valtreck

Quote:
I agree
valtreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:45 AM   #9
Jakuhō Raikōben
Banned

Jakuhō Raikōben is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke vs Raikage and i think Raikage is gonna win cause he is stronger than Killerbee and Taka had a really hard time with Killerbee.
Jakuhō Raikōben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:32 AM   #10
Ero-Senin
Chunin Exam Participant

Ero-Senin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
That's right I can't wait when Kakashi and Naruto will hear the true story about Sasuke Uchiha nd his brother.
The prediction is quite strange and there is just a few part of it that can happen. we just have to wait and we will see.
Ero-Senin is offline   Reply With Quote