Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:27 AM   #21
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Choji awareness club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
u mean me ?
no that zack attack kid

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is a Narutard!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:07 AM   #22
OhMy3rdHokage
Freshmen Academy Student

OhMy3rdHokage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChoji View Post
no that zack attack kid
He just doesn't understand that fat kids rock, and Choji is the man!
OhMy3rdHokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:40 AM   #23
EdFry
Chunin

EdFry is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Choji is like rice, the PERFECT side dish. Alone he lacks confidence and may crack under the pressure but I believe he is the perfect warrior when pared with almost anyone. Shikamaru and Choji being the best choice, but I wonder why he hasn't seen much action in the Series or Manga?

Treat the mods with respect, never mistreat an admin. Keep it clean, have some fun, treat others how you want to be treated.

Spoiler:
Have fun with life, it'll be gone before you know it and you only get one shot!
EdFry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:10 PM   #24
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Choji is a good person
and goes to whatever cost to protect his friends...
Old 08-25-2009, 02:11 PM   #25
ZackAttack
Genin

ZackAttack is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMy3rdHokage View Post
He just doesn't understand that fat kids rock, and Choji is the man!
More like fat kids need to start getting up a little earlier and go for a morning jog.
ZackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:16 PM   #26
narutoultra
Chunin Exam Proctor

narutoultra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
u mean me ?
no the chouji hater

narutoultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:32 AM   #27
Marikodesu
Genin Elite

Marikodesu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Choji fan club No haters please.

Choji makes me laugh.
He's a decent character.
Marikodesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:35 AM   #28
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

welcome then.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:36 AM   #29
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

YAAY!! TAKER U SWEETHEART! i didn't even have to make one today!!1
CHOJI RULZ!!! he will devour your cookies!!! buahahah

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:39 AM   #30
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

choji is the strongest physically.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-29-2009, 07:29 AM   #31
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

choji is really strong
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:35 AM   #32
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemico View Post
Choji is a good person
and goes to whatever cost to protect his friends...
Absolutely

While choji may not have all the style and appeal as some of the headlining characters, he is still a powerful ninja and definitely has his priorities in line with that of a true shinobi. His fight with Jirobo (sp?) proved both his neverending loyalty and his vast potential as a warrior, granted growing butterfly wings was a bit eh... whats an acceptable term... flamboyant lol.

Either way the problem lies in how they continue to portray him in the series, as too much of a joke. If the went further into his capabilities and made him a bit more serious, he's have a much larger following.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

JCTKNE4E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:49 AM   #33
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I fully agree!

Choji is a great character and he IS strong. So he likes to eat? Who doesn't?! He cares for his team and his village. Hes a cool guy, they should also give him more screan time. Choji is loyal and strong and nice, there should be more people in Naruto who should see him like that, not just Shikamaru lol
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:36 PM   #34
Nessyness
Chunin

Nessyness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default choji fanclub

yay
Nessyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 10:57 PM   #35
Nessyness
Chunin

Default Re: choji fanclub

wooh all those choji lovers
Old 10-22-2009, 10:57 PM   #36
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i will join.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-22-2009, 11:03 PM   #37
Nessyness
Chunin

cool thanks
Old 10-22-2009, 11:05 PM   #38
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

no prob.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-22-2009, 11:16 PM   #39
Nessyness
Chunin

ok cool
Old 10-23-2009, 08:37 PM   #40
deidarra is the bomb247
Genin

deidarra is the bomb247 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i luv choji hes so cool i join

PAIN! DEIDARA!

PAIN DEIDARA!
deidarra is the bomb247 is offline   Reply With Quote