Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: What are Ino's greatest moments?
Ino being born... 39 18.93%
Ino helping Sakura as a child 69 33.50%
InoShikaCho formation in the Forest of Death 51 24.76%
Ino vs. Sakura 60 29.13%
Ino's appearance in Shippuden 115 55.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2009, 05:44 PM   #181
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

Youthful Explosion is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ino Yamanaka Fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
Don't get mad at me for that please!
Well, you did come into a Ino FanClub and called her annoying and useless.... *wishes we had an angry mob smilie*

Don't worry, we won't get mad at you XD. That last little bit abour her being pretty redeemed you.
"If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
"I knew it! That sword...It's your weapon, isn't it?!"

Member of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Founder of the
Youthful Explosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:10 PM   #182
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youthful Explosion View Post
Well, you did come into a Ino FanClub and called her annoying and useless.... *wishes we had an angry mob smilie*

Don't worry, we won't get mad at you XD. That last little bit abour her being pretty redeemed you.
Lol, yeah.

An angry mob smiley would be like this -->
But it's not a mob...

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:34 PM   #183
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Lol, yeah.

An angry mob smiley would be like this -->
But it's not a mob...
Just make more:

See, angry mob XD.

Member of the

Member of the
Founder of the
Old 07-26-2009, 10:20 PM   #184
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Just make more:

See, angry mob XD.
Haha, that would make a great angry mob.

Old 07-28-2009, 04:42 AM   #185
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

sighn me up,plz!!
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 05:40 AM   #186
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Cool Re: Ino Yamanaka Fanclub

:o ops:

*sulotes**starts to sing*
my country tears of the,
sweet land of li--AHH *falls on ground,cuz some1 threw a dog at me*

lol,thnk u,thnk!!! *bows*
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

Last edited by jenny; 07-28-2009 at 06:56 AM.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:07 PM   #187
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
sighn me up,plz!!
Sure!

Old 07-31-2009, 03:16 PM   #188
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

So, uhm, anyone have anything else they want to say about Ino? I think we're running low on discussion topics here XD.

Member of the

Member of the
Founder of the
Old 08-04-2009, 12:54 AM   #189
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
So, uhm, anyone have anything else they want to say about Ino? I think we're running low on discussion topics here XD.
Yep we are

Old 08-08-2009, 01:21 PM   #190
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Maaayy I join?
Old 08-09-2009, 03:25 PM   #191
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
Maaayy I join?
Yes you may

Old 08-09-2009, 04:02 PM   #192
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

Yay, new person.

Uhm, okay, random comment time XD. Anyone like Ino in the new ending, the one with all the swimsuits? I thought it okay, though the pattern was a little odd. Enjoyed the fanservice though XD *is male.

Member of the

Member of the
Founder of the
Old 08-10-2009, 04:49 PM   #193
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Yay, new person.

Uhm, okay, random comment time XD. Anyone like Ino in the new ending, the one with all the swimsuits? I thought it okay, though the pattern was a little odd. Enjoyed the fanservice though XD *is male.
Yeah... now, Tsunade's swimsuit was a bit strange.

Old 08-10-2009, 06:11 PM   #194
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

Yes, I totally agree with that. A lot of other guys seemed to like it, but I just thought it plain out weird. Gaara's was rather funny though XD. And I like how they still covered up Kakashi's face.

Member of the

Member of the
Founder of the
Old 08-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #195
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Yes, I totally agree with that. A lot of other guys seemed to like it, but I just thought it plain out weird. Gaara's was rather funny though XD. And I like how they still covered up Kakashi's face.
Gaara's swimsuit was pretty funny...

Old 08-10-2009, 07:10 PM   #196
Sasuinolover
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuinolover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuinolover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuinolover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

can i join i love ino
Sasuinolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:15 PM   #197
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuinolover View Post
can i join i love ino
Yes you can! Nice name btw

Old 08-10-2009, 07:20 PM   #198
Sasuinolover
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuinolover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuinolover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuinolover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

thanks
Sasuinolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:41 PM   #199
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Bump. :/

Old 08-23-2009, 01:00 PM   #200
Youthful Explosion
Genin Elite

On a random note, I joined up with a Naruto RP, and applied to play as Ino XD. Sadly, one of the current couples in SasuSaku, but hopefully I can turn things around XD.

Member of the

Member of the
Founder of the

Tags
ino is awesome