Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Which Character in Hueco mundo do you like the best? (choose up to 2)
Super Hollow Ichigo 63 40.13%
Stark 16 10.19%
Barragan Luisenbarn 5 3.18%
Tia Harribel 10 6.37%
Ulquiorra Cifer 57 36.31%
Nnoitra Jiruga 8 5.10%
Grimmjow Jaggerjack 44 28.03%
Zommari Leroux 4 2.55%
Szayel Aporro Granz 9 5.73%
Aaroniero Arruruerie 5 3.18%
Yammy 5 3.18%
Nel 24 15.29%
Aizen 33 21.02%
Gin 25 15.92%
Tosen 8 5.10%
other (in Hueco Mundo) 18 11.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-2009, 05:07 PM   #41
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hueco Mundo Fan Club

i hate u all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:08 PM   #42
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

why do you
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:08 PM   #43
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

dont be rude ulkiora
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:09 PM   #44
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
dont be rude ulkiora
this is how you spell Ulquiorra Cifer
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

Old 08-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #45
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

sorry i know its easier to spell like i did though
Old 08-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #46
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

its ok
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-22-2009, 05:11 PM   #47
Rinnegans Six Paths
Chunin Exam Participant

Rinnegans Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

so tonights episode is the one where grimmjow takes back his rank right?

Don't distract me for too long
Rinnegans Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:11 PM   #48
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

yeppers
Old 08-22-2009, 05:11 PM   #49
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i am the best one here next to aizen.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-22-2009, 05:12 PM   #50
Rinnegans Six Paths
Chunin Exam Participant

just because he left you in charge of hueco mundo

Old 08-22-2009, 05:12 PM   #51
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

i dont know you have a second realese
Old 08-22-2009, 05:12 PM   #52
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i am the best one here next to aizen.
yeah you are second in command
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-22-2009, 05:13 PM   #53
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

thanks
Old 08-22-2009, 05:14 PM   #54
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

u wanna fight ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-22-2009, 05:14 PM   #55
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

thanks for what
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-22-2009, 05:15 PM   #56
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

sure ill kill you with my spiritual pressure
Old 08-22-2009, 05:15 PM   #57
Rinnegans Six Paths
Chunin Exam Participant

you cant beat an espada that has pistols haha. No im scared

Old 08-22-2009, 05:15 PM   #58
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
thanks for what
i was joking cus i thought you didnt have the quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:16 PM   #59
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

I'm logging off I leave you in charge of Heuco Mundo Ulquiorra Cifer
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 08-22-2009, 05:16 PM   #60
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
i was joking cus i thought you didnt have the quote
ok then
Epic Friend Taker369

Tags
bleach, epic battles!!, epic club period/epic win, epic role play!!, las noches/hueco mundo!!!