Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 08-22-2009, 02:00 PM   #1
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Rogue Priestess is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Light Yagami died a pretty pathetic death.

Who else here agrees with me? I like the anime, don't get me wrong, it's just he looked so pathetic and helpless in the end, he should've come up with a back up plan or something.
I'm the original antagonist of the forums, the first to create an organization of rogues, possibly the person who's had the most names ever on the forum. I have left and now I'm back, why not have a welcome back party? For I shall cause more chaos once more...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rogue Priestess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:04 PM   #2
EdFry
Chunin

EdFry is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Light Yagami died a pretty pathetic death.

Yeah for being the smartest guy in Japan he had some major flaws in his plan, I hated how he died in the movie more though.

I couldn't believe it when it happened too, I had just gotten into Death Note.

Treat the mods with respect, never mistreat an admin. Keep it clean, have some fun, treat others how you want to be treated.

Spoiler:
Have fun with life, it'll be gone before you know it and you only get one shot!
EdFry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:08 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Priest / Envy View Post
Who else here agrees with me? I like the anime, don't get me wrong, it's just he looked so pathetic and helpless in the end, he should've come up with a back up plan or something.
He really did die a pathetic death.
Light didn't came out with a back-up plan because he thought Near couldn't beat him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:12 PM   #4
bleachjoj
Genin

bleachjoj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah he did but he was to full of himself. Which is why he lost.
bleachjoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:07 PM   #5
AuroraxEve
Chunin

AuroraxEve is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah, he did.
Have you ever noticed that...
Yagami backwards is: I'm a gay.
xD
AuroraxEve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:13 PM   #6
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraxEve View Post
Yeah, he did.
Have you ever noticed that...
Yagami backwards is: I'm a gay.
xD
XD I never noticed that.
I'm the original antagonist of the forums, the first to create an organization of rogues, possibly the person who's had the most names ever on the forum. I have left and now I'm back, why not have a welcome back party? For I shall cause more chaos once more...

Old 08-22-2009, 03:15 PM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Priest / Envy View Post
XD I never noticed that.
xD, I never noticed that either, strange...

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:21 PM   #8
Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
Special Jonin Candidate

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake Send a message via Yahoo to Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake

rotflmaomg i didnt notice..kakkoii
Old 08-22-2009, 03:24 PM   #9
AuroraxEve
Chunin

Hahaha, I didn't either, at first.
xD
Old 08-22-2009, 03:27 PM   #10
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraxEve View Post
Hahaha, I didn't either, at first.
xD
I noticed it my freind spelt it backwards and i was like you are XD

dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:46 PM   #11
Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
Special Jonin Candidate

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake Send a message via Yahoo to Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake

it says im a gay light or light, im a gay
Old 08-22-2009, 04:30 PM   #12
AuroraxEve
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogboy22 View Post
I noticed it my freind spelt it backwards and i was like you are XD
XD

wise choice...
...I have no idea where that come from.
xD
Old 08-22-2009, 06:07 PM   #13
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

he got what he deserved.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:10 PM   #14
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
he got what he deserved.
Rep 4 you

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:10 PM   #15
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Eh, He was going to die anyways.
Lol. Yagami= Iamgay
We all knew Light was totally hot for L. Come on people. There were moments in Death Note were I expected them to makeout or something.

Last edited by RockLeesFutureWife; 08-22-2009 at 06:13 PM.
RockLeesFutureWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:10 PM   #16
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
he got what he deserved.
True, he died a death fitting for the kind of god he was.

Old 08-22-2009, 06:11 PM   #17
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

he was pure evil at the end and he killed off so many good people.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-22-2009, 06:12 PM   #18
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
Eh, He was going to die anyways.
Lol. Yagami= Iamgay
We all knew Light was gay for L. Come on people. There were moments in Death Note were I expected them to makeout or something.
.....true............and he did die patheticlly but got what he deserved

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:13 PM   #19
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

he cheated on misa and klled his ex gf just so he could kill more people he sickens me.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-22-2009, 06:14 PM   #20
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
he was pure evil at the end and he killed off so many good people.
He killed the people he could trust, that's pretty low and he died because he was over confident, he forgot to check all the possibilities.