Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 08-21-2009, 03:40 PM   #101
JPSM
Genin

JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 460 Discussion!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Did anyone else notice that the Raikages ninja could sense chakra just like Karin can?
well I would say like Karin, cause in that way, Naruto can sense it too, when he is in sage mode, probably they have some technique that allows him to....not like Karin...I don't know why but I see Karin hability more like a kekke genkai...

Plus Kakashi and Yamato at some sort, Jiraiya, the Hyuuga, everyone of them can feel/sense chakra...so it is not a huge deal I guess...
Old 08-21-2009, 03:53 PM   #102
narutoultra
Chunin Exam Proctor

narutoultra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasuke is now a major villian!
i knew it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:40 PM   #103
Uotsan
Apprentice Genin

Uotsan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This is my opinion. I wonder If madara uhchia notice that message that itachi gave to Naruto like he did with sauske. Because if he notice that trap inside of sauske then he should notice it in naruto and can possible twick the message or what ever itachi gave naruto if he wanted to. So that he would not have to modifie his plan again. please quote.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:43 PM   #104
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

where can i see it post link please
Old 08-21-2009, 08:47 PM   #105
ANIMELVR4EVR
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: under a shady tree listening to music while doodling horribly
ANIMELVR4EVR is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uotsan View Post
This is my opinion. I wonder If madara uhchia notice that message that itachi gave to Naruto like he did with sauske. Because if he notice that trap inside of sauske then he should notice it in naruto and can possible twick the message or what ever itachi gave naruto if he wanted to. So that he would not have to modifie his plan again. please quote.

itachi could've given naruto something else to destroy madara. since we dont' know what it is, ur theory can't be certain. maybe madara didn't notice it 'casue he hasn't attacked naruto yet. i'm sorry for not knowing but i gave it a shot.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

╔═══╗
║███║
║ (●)
╚═══╝
======۩۞۩======
███ANIMELVR4EVR███
======۩۞۩======
I <3 SHIKIBAME
Old 08-21-2009, 09:06 PM   #106
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

i think it's all most time for us to see Tobi' 'Moon Eye' plan.

Old 08-22-2009, 04:40 AM   #107
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANIMELVR4EVR View Post
itachi could've given naruto something else to destroy madara. since we dont' know what it is, ur theory can't be certain. maybe madara didn't notice it 'casue he hasn't attacked naruto yet. i'm sorry for not knowing but i gave it a shot.
Madara probably don't even imagine that Itachi gave Naruto some sort of power, cause Madara, by the way he talked to Sasuke, gives the idea that he only cared for Sasuke, and for him just was a need to give power to Sasuke defend himself from Madara....probably Madara don't even imagine that Itachi would go to one of Akatsuki targets, to give him power, to protect or kill Sasuke, and probably to use agaisnt Madara....
Old 08-22-2009, 05:55 AM   #108
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lol it took me quite by surprise when
Spoiler:

Tobi showed up i wonder what he has to say...
And i cant wait for Sasukes fight should be good..

Sasukes new power should be intersting...
Old 08-22-2009, 08:14 AM   #109
NarutoBelieves
Ninja Academy Student

NarutoBelieves has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSM View Post
Naruto would end if Naruto died....Sasuke is just one of the main characters like jiraiya was, but he died anyway, so no one (except kishimoto) knows...
I disagree, Jiraiya was just a father figure/mentor like SIDE character helping naruto grow just like the third hokage. Old mentors die pretty frequently in animes. Mentor comes in, helps the hero mature then die or "retire".

It can not be compared to Sasuke in any way. Sasuke is the most important character in the anime second to only Naruto. He is progressing much like Naruto, and we see the stages of progression quite frequently...
Old 08-22-2009, 08:24 AM   #110
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoBelieves View Post
I disagree, Jiraiya was just a father figure/mentor like SIDE character helping naruto grow just like the third hokage. Old mentors die pretty frequently in animes. Mentor comes in, helps the hero mature then die or "retire".

It can not be compared to Sasuke in any way. Sasuke is the most important character in the anime second to only Naruto. He is progressing much like Naruto, and we see the stages of progression quite frequently...
yeah but if sasuke dies it will be an epic! BOOM! it will be...sheesh...i don't know the word...
sasuke's death will mean a lot to the story...will forever change Naruto.
Old 08-22-2009, 08:54 AM   #111
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoBelieves View Post

The fact that the must strong technique (apart from fuuton rasen shuriken) was teached by Jiraiya, and the biggest evolution in Naruto's character and atittude was made by Jiraiya this by itself prof that Jiraiya is a main character more important that you said, probably not such "main" like Sasuke, yes, but one of the most important, cause even with his death, Jiraiya will continue to appear in the story....

There is only one character that cannot be killed for the continuation of the story, and that character is Naruto....and like you said, its not only the old mentors that die pretty frequently in animes and mangas, 2nd, 3rd, or other main characters also dye quite frequently...

Last edited by JPSM; 08-22-2009 at 08:56 AM.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:05 AM   #112
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
The fact that the must strong technique (apart from fuuton rasen shuriken) was teached by Jiraiya, and the biggest evolution in Naruto's character and atittude was made by Jiraiya this by itself prof that Jiraiya is a main character more important that you said, probably not such "main" like Sasuke, yes, but one of the most important, cause even with his death, Jiraiya will continue to appear in the story....

There is only one character that cannot be killed for the continuation of the story, and that character is Naruto....and like you said, its not only the old mentors that die pretty frequently in animes and mangas, 2nd, 3rd, or other main characters also dye quite frequently...
if Naruto dies, the manga should have been called SASUKE! lol!

shkin qoutes JPSM: ...so no one (except kishimoto) knows...
Old 08-22-2009, 09:14 AM   #113
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shkin View Post
if Naruto dies, the manga should have been called SASUKE! lol!

shkin qoutes JPSM: ...so no one (except kishimoto) knows...
Yep Naruto reached a "place" that I like to call "the 24: action scheme"....(as in 24: the show with Jack Bauer as main character)...those who know the show probably understood what I tried to say, those who don't I will try to explain, apart from the main main character, in this case Naruto (in the case of 24: Jack Bauer), none of the other characters, beeing main, secondary, even figurants, are safe from death, or a coma like thing, only Kishimoto beeing the writter knows who is gonna make to the end...

Last edited by JPSM; 08-22-2009 at 09:18 AM.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:22 AM   #114
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Yep Naruto reached a "place" that I like to call "the 24: action scheme"....(as in 24: the show with Jack Bauer as main character)...those who know the show probably understood what I tried to say, those who don't I will try to explain, apart from the main main character, in this case Naruto (in the case of 24: Jack Bauer), none of the other characters, beeing main, secondary, even figurants, are safe from death, or a coma like thing, only Kishimoto beeing the writter knows who is gonna make to the end...
i know the show...xD
Old 08-23-2009, 09:26 PM   #115
AuroraxEve
Chunin

AuroraxEve is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Gaaah!
Too. Long. Till. Spoilers
Old 08-24-2009, 07:31 AM   #116
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraxEve View Post
Gaaah!
Too. Long. Till. Spoilers

Lol, that was the faec I made when the chapter was over!
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

Old 08-25-2009, 06:18 AM   #117
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

The samuari there looking for Sasuke and team hawk looked like Jedi, lol for real, the little knifes/swords and their charakra coming out of it was full on Jedi style, even their face masks things.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:00 PM   #118
AuroraxEve
Chunin

AuroraxEve is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by X__Sasuke__X View Post
Lol, that was the faec I made when the chapter was over!
Same here xD
Aren't the 461 spoilers suspose to be out soon?
Old 08-26-2009, 05:02 PM   #119
Timoto
Chunin Exam Participant

Timoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Timoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anbu's Fiery Rose View Post
Spoiler:
It seemed a bit rushed to me, but I liked it overall. After two weeks without new manga updates though, I almost forgot what had happened recently.

I'm starting to question whether Tobi is Uchiha Madara though. It's kinda...I don't know, too good to be true. In the Narutoverse, NOTHING is that simple.

It'll be interesting what Naruto is told..

I like Raikage. He's so funny. xD Crashing through walls like no tomorrow!
haha hilarious comments so true every bit of it...
Spoiler:
i think that Zetsu is fine, Naruto will somehow or another get involved in this dispute between Raikage and Sasuke, and we'll get to see a little bit of everyone's new powers. Sure would be nice to see Naruto back in Sage mode. its only been like 20 episodes right? don't know what he's waiting for. Sasuke might have a demon like zabuza had... if thats the case he is in complete contorl over it which would be awesome. i know right after you seen it Suiguits said 'damn i told him not to kill them' as if he KNEW it would happen. the first people Sasuke's actually killed i think orochiemaru didn't count, Itachi didn't count, Deirdara didn't count either. All died but not killed