Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-21-2009, 10:50 PM   #21
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: pokemon role play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Uchia View Post
Groudon use earthquake
Watch out charmander
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:51 PM   #22
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Watch out charmander
Lugia use hydro pump
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:52 PM   #23
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

me. go kyogre and Zapdos.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:53 PM   #24
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lugia use hydro pump
I choose you pigey stop it with whirlwind
Old 08-21-2009, 10:53 PM   #25
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world

hmm a 2 on 1 batlle bring it on
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Old 08-21-2009, 10:54 PM   #26
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

kyogre use ice beam.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-21-2009, 10:54 PM   #27
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
me. go kyogre and Zapdos.
hmm groudon return go rikiou
Old 08-21-2009, 10:55 PM   #28
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

what an epic match.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-21-2009, 10:55 PM   #29
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*pigey is evolving pigey evolved to pidgeotto*
Old 08-21-2009, 10:55 PM   #30
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
kyogre use ice beam.
Lugia return go shaow lugia
Old 08-21-2009, 10:57 PM   #31
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

dont make me do this
Old 08-21-2009, 10:59 PM   #32
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
dont make me do this
What?
Old 08-21-2009, 10:59 PM   #33
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

me. return zapodos go mew.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-21-2009, 10:59 PM   #34
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

i dont wanna use this pokemon
Old 08-21-2009, 11:00 PM   #35
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
me. return zapodos go mew.
rikiou return go gangar
Old 08-21-2009, 11:00 PM   #36
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

oh no he wouldnt.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-21-2009, 11:00 PM   #37
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Pidgeotto return
Old 08-21-2009, 11:01 PM   #38
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

quit now
Old 08-21-2009, 11:01 PM   #39
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
oh no he wouldnt.
gangar use shadow ball on mew
Old 08-21-2009, 11:02 PM   #40
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*goes to a pokemon center with charmander*

Tags
pokemon, roleplay