Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 08-20-2009, 06:15 PM   #41
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Trust and betrayal

*sigh*

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:56 AM   #42
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'ma partyin' wit dah Dothraki and "crowning" Viserys! xD
Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ryaque Send a message via Skype™ to Ryaque
Wink Re: Trust and betrayal

Scarlet finally awakened and felt throbbing on her head. She tried to rub it but her hands wouldn't move and neither would her legs. She finally felt the coarse rope and sighed. She looked up and saw someone with a black cloak, and a black mask with blue flames on it. She was wise to stay quiet; the person turned as she could tell that he or she was looking at her. "So, you're finally awake? With as hard you were hit on the head I was afraid you'd be dead." The voice sounded like a man...he laughed alittle then grabbed Scarlet's tied hands and started dragging her. "Where are you talking me?" She demanded and fought back against the man. "Now sit still, I don't want to knock you out again...we are heading somewhere secret....." She rolled her eyes "You don't know where you're going do you?" She teased him and suddenly a cloth was over her nose and mouth that smelled like something sweet. "I know...but you don't need to." Scarlet felt herself slipping and closed her eyes as the man continued to drag her to some 'secret place.'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ryaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:39 AM   #43
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Wink Re: Trust and betrayal

Mai awoke on a futon on the cold stone floor. "Ocuchie, my back." Mai moaned. She looked around. She appeared to be in some sort of cell, there wasn't any windows, but there probably wasn't any windows in the whole building, the walls where also stone. There was a futon wich she was sitting on in a coner and that was pretty much it. She then turned around behind her was a wall covered in bars, but they would be impossible to fit through. The Genin reached for her fan. It's sure stuffy in here She thought. She was suprized to find that it wasn't there and neither was any of her other weapons.

"Looking for these? Catch." Said a voice while throwing a bag through the bars. Mai looked through the bag. Every thing was there. Her Fan her, knives, shuriken pouch and the shuriken inside, and her senbon. "Mai, You need to leave soon. These guys are going to do something bad. But don't worry all they did in the hostopal room was give you medicine that would make you drowsy so your chance of escapeing would be low. I don't know what it is myself but I know it's bad. The other three are comeing soon also...." Mai looked at the person talking. It was Ren!

"Why do you want me to leave? You brought me here." She said.

"Because I'm escapeing too. And I don't like this place any more than you do. Your friends should also be arriveing today." Said Ren and walked away.

"Hmm... This is soo weird." quietely said the purple haired girl.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 08-21-2009, 09:53 AM   #44
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

love it
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:21 AM   #45
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Thank you everyone who likes it.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 08-21-2009, 11:47 AM   #46
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I somehow got stuck in the portal to Hyrule and Naruto... NOT AGAIN!
NaruSakufluff4ever is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

"Die Scarlet die! Take this, and that, and-" Kikani said.

"Oh god you still talk even in your sleep." A monotone voice said. The kunoichi woke up and groaned.

"NOT YOU AGAIN!" The strawberry blond yelled. No answer. "Gah, this is why you're annoying! You don't talk and when you do you hide your emotions!"

"That's why you'll never be a good ninja." The strange person said, clouting her on the head again.

"Owwww..." The emerald eyed teenager said before blacking out.
NaruSakufluff4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:52 PM   #47
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

it going great guy, keep it up
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, betrayal, power, story, trust