Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 08-21-2009, 04:49 PM   #981
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Vatas Shadow Pridus: The Story

Special: Nui Gaiden!

Chapter Thirty-One: The Country of Snow

"When will we reach there?" Nui asked as he, Sakura, and Senso walked, their shoes thumping on the ground as animals dispersed from their groups as they saw the threesome walked close by. It had been two and half hours since they had departed their Clan, and so far, nothing much had happened and they were now walking through a forest that shielded them from the heat from the sunlight. Sakura gazed elsewhere, seemingly having not heard him while Senso shrugged. "Probably a couple of hours, the Country of Snow ain't that far from here. Might take more if you guys take a break to go potty........"

__________________________________________________ _______________

The three figures in the cold wasteland had finally reached their destination. Now standing before a huge black steel door, with no decoration at all except for a lightning bolt with an large "X" on it. It would have taken them a lot sooner, but unfortunately, they had gotten lost and an argument quickly ensued, which led to nothing useful besides a scolding from a nearby worker, who had given them directions after receiving five kicks in the face.

They stood there, waiting for the black doors to finally open. After over an hour of waiting, they had finally lost their patience. The brunette-haired woman sighed, impatiently tapping her shoe. The large bald man sat on the icy floor; he then took off his hood, revealing a nightmarish furry face: the top of his head wasn't bald at all, it was covered in fur. In fact, his whole face was covered in orange fur as his eyes with no pupil in it at all glanced at his two companions. A large snout replaced a normal human nose, and three long scars ran down on them, all received from a battle in the past. The brown shaggy-haired buy stood at his right, his eyes closed.

After waiting for another hour, the doors finally opened. They opened slowly, and the split-second they opened a little, a large explosion of chakra was released as the cold wind suddenly lashed everywhere, alarming everybody.
"Such dark chakra..." the brown shaggy-haired boy muttered, his eyes still tightly closed.
Suddenly, a huge static noise erupted through the air as everybody suddenly collapsed to their knees from under the pressure.
The static soon ended, and a voice was heard:

"Matsumora, Kaname, and Allon, it's time to depart. Meet us inside the Black Gate, Lord Hisagi wishes to speak to you."

__________________________________________________ _______________

"We're here." Senso muttered as his breath flowed out into the cold air. Nui stood behind him, gazing at the unfamiliar landscape while Sakura nodded. "Are you sure this is the place, Senso-sensei?" Nui asked, a little uncertainly in his mind as he gazed at the frozen wasteland below him and looked beyond, and was not surprised to see more and more ice wherever he looked as Senso offered a small affirmative nod.

"Yep. This is the Country of Snow, also known as the Frozen Wastelands."

T. Be Continued.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:14 PM   #982
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Wait, is the bald guy a vampire?

Also, 460 Flashback with the chakra, but at least we get to meet Hisagi at last.
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

The Demon Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:16 PM   #983
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yep. ^^
And for the vampire thing, you're PARTIALLY right...

Old 08-21-2009, 05:17 PM   #984
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Foreall i am telling you its good i like it!
you got a big amigination for a story!!
i really like it keep going!!
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #985
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Thanks, what's your favorite character?

Old 08-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #986
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Damn, both of them left!

Old 08-21-2009, 08:42 PM   #987
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Yep. ^^
And for the vampire thing, you're PARTIALLY right...
Partially right?

Hmmmm... Half Vampire? Like Darren Shan? Or another form of the undead altogether?

Hikari is my daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Spoiler:

Quote:
8D
Quote:
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is mine!
Quote:
Quote:

*Falls off chair
Quote:
Quote:
See above. xDD
Quote:
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD

Quote:
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
Quote:
*Humping* xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
Quote:

Old 08-21-2009, 09:12 PM   #988
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post
Partially right?

Hmmmm... Half Vampire? Like Darren Shan? Or another form of the undead altogether?
Well, he's PART Vampire, I'll give you that.
What do you think about this arc right now?

Old 08-22-2009, 08:47 AM   #989
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

Quote:
Well, he's PART Vampire, I'll give you that.
What do you think about this arc right now?
Part Vampire, part... Hollow? Demon?

And as of now, I prefer it to the last arc, just because I am more interested in the antagonist.

Hikari is my daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Spoiler:

Quote:
8D
Quote:
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is mine!
Quote:
Quote:

*Falls off chair
Quote:
Quote:
See above. xDD
Quote:
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
Quote:
*Humping* xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
Quote:

Old 08-22-2009, 09:35 AM   #990
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Part Vampire, part... Hollow? Demon?

And as of now, I prefer it to the last arc, just because I am more interested in the antagonist.
Okay.

I halted the last arc for this one because:

1) Character Development for Nui

2) The decisions that Nui, Senso, and Sakura makes in this arc will come back right at them in the other arc.

3) I am introducing a new character, and this new character will participate in both arcs.

4) Nui's Relationship with Senso and Why is Sakura now a Member of the Order of the Illuminus when a dozen years ago she was a Light Clan Shinobi.

Old 08-22-2009, 09:48 AM   #991
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

I'm not sure that revealing why she joined is the right idea. Revealing that she's a childhood friend, and then leaving her dying at the end of the arc would just get you more interested.

All the other reasons I agree with though.

Hikari is my daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Spoiler:

Quote:
8D
Quote:
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is mine!
Quote:
Quote:

*Falls off chair
Quote:
Quote:
See above. xDD
Quote:
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
Quote:
*Humping* xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
Quote:

Old 08-22-2009, 09:50 AM   #992
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm not sure that revealing why she joined is the right idea. Revealing that she's a childhood friend, and then leaving her dying at the end of the arc would just get you more interested.

All the other reasons I agree with though.
Yep. ^^

The end of the arc will be kinda like that.

Old 08-22-2009, 09:55 AM   #993
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

I'm getting good at this predicting thing.

Hikari is my daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Spoiler:

Quote:
8D
Quote:
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is mine!
Quote:
Quote:

*Falls off chair
Quote:
Quote:
See above. xDD
Quote:
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
Quote:
*Humping* xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
Quote:

Old 08-22-2009, 09:58 AM   #994
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm getting good at this predicting thing.
Yes you are. ^_^

And for that, I'll give you a small token of hint:

Spoiler:
The three enemies that were sent by Lord Hisagi to assassinate Nui are all Jonin Level while Nui is a Genin, Senso a Chunin, and Sakura a Jonin.

Old 08-22-2009, 09:59 AM   #995
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

Quote:
Yes you are. ^_^

And for that, I'll give you a small token of hint:

Spoiler:
The three enemies that were sent by Lord Hisagi to assassinate Nui are all Jonin Level while Nui is a Genin, Senso a Chunin, and Sakura a Jonin.
Sakura sacrifices herself to save her two teamates? Some sort of cave in? I'm thinking Obito.

Hikari is my daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Spoiler:

Quote:
8D
Quote:
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is mine!
Quote:
Quote:

*Falls off chair
Quote:
Quote:
See above. xDD
Quote:
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
Quote:
*Humping* xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
Quote:

Old 08-22-2009, 10:02 AM   #996
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sakura sacrifices herself to save her two teamates? Some sort of cave in? I'm thinking Obito.
If you want to know the ending, PM me. ^^

Old 08-22-2009, 10:22 AM   #997
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

I'm good without it. I want it to be a surprise, I actually wouldn't want to know any Naruto Spoilers without reading all the chapters first.

Hikari is my daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Spoiler:

Quote:
8D
Quote:
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is mine!
Quote:
Quote:

*Falls off chair
Quote:
Quote:
See above. xDD
Quote:
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
Quote:
*Humping* xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
Quote:

Old 08-22-2009, 10:23 AM   #998
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Alrighty then.
Now, to start writing...

Old 08-22-2009, 10:24 AM   #999
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

What, the next chapter?

I just realized that I'm the only one to have commented on the past few chapters. How does that make you feel vat, hmmm?

Hikari is my daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Spoiler:

Quote:
8D
Quote:
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is mine!
Quote:
Quote:

*Falls off chair
Quote:
Quote:
See above. xDD
Quote:
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
Quote:
*Humping* xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
Quote:

Old 08-22-2009, 10:27 AM   #1000
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Sad that no one takes the time to criticize or praise my story much anymore....