Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:12 AM   #41
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: The Communist Takeover Theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellicose Wolf View Post
No politician can be warranted in anyway to be branded 'trustworthy'. Regardless of what nation they come from the fact is their defection was treason. Either an individual must accept their anarachy to goverment norms, or stumple around for a life-time, bickering over how gas is to pricy, or how milk's price is absurd and do nothing because the sheet of false comfort the people with weapons provides them with a sense of semi-completion as a citizen. I'm not saying goverment is hopeless and bleak, but either you are a drone disressing a maiden's call for aid from your goverment, or you seek power. Either one is equally admirable and respectable, but with great power comes great responsiblity.
True, but completely irrelevant. Capitalism is the ideal economic system. It just requires an ethical environment. Personal property FTW.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:16 AM   #42
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Spiderman. LOL!

@gama: that's how i see communism (marxism or not). i think that's the only way it can work. that's the only thing that answers all doubt on communism. =D
Shkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:18 AM   #43
Bellicose Wolf
Academy Graduate

Bellicose Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

But it isn't your 'property'. The very idea of ownership is to fickle, and to subject to change. If you lay a lighter on a table and I pick it up, it's mine. You may tell me it is yours, but ultimately either I end your life or you end mine, this is human nature. The facade of civility we place as a whole to keep things established is silly, you may tell your country 'this is my house' but when they come parading down your street with a battalion of infantry and mechanized tanks, the real owner will soon emerge. Either through your opposition and sucess, or your defeat, in either result it simply mean that 'someone or some people or entity' currently holds strategic ground over the said items. Capatilism is the disease of the greedy, and that is everyones right, granted only if they are willing to fight and die for it, and no not dying 'for your country' simply fighting for it because you feel you need most control of your desired objects.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:20 AM   #44
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shkin View Post
Spiderman. LOL!

@gama: that's how i see communism (marxism or not). i think that's the only way it can work. that's the only thing that answers all doubt on communism. =D
Marxism is the theory. Communism is the real world application.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:26 AM   #45
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
True, but completely irrelevant. Capitalism is the ideal economic system. It just requires an ethical environment. Personal property FTW.
ideal for the greedy, i say.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:28 AM   #46
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Quote:
But it isn't your 'property'. The very idea of ownership is to fickle, and to subject to change. If you lay a lighter on a table and I pick it up, it's mine. You may tell me it is yours, but ultimately either I end your life or you end mine, this is human nature. The facade of civility we place as a whole to keep things established is silly, you may tell your country 'this is my house' but when they come parading down your street with a battalion of infantry and mechanized tanks, the real owner will soon emerge. Either through your opposition and sucess, or your defeat, in either result it simply mean that 'someone or some people or entity' currently holds strategic ground over the said items. Capatilism is the disease of the greedy, and that is everyones right, granted only if they are willing to fight and die for it, and no not dying 'for your country' simply fighting for it because you feel you need most control of your desired objects.
That's what government is for. You are confusing capitalism with anarchism. War is a fact of limited resources, communism doesn't cure that. Leaders of communist countries live in palaces, while citizens starve to death. That is greedy.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:29 AM   #47
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Quote:
Originally Posted by shkin View Post
ideal for the greedy, i say.
You'd be wrong. See: totalitarianism.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:33 AM   #48
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
both are theories, complementary and supplementary to each. marxism is about dialectics and materialism, theory and practice. heck, communism is a product of that theory...it is just not applied yet correctly.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:44 AM   #49
Bellicose Wolf
Academy Graduate

But a capatilist is an anarchist. If you want property, you're taking something from me, a citizen of the same goverment of yours. Within that, you are say taking a house because you 'bought it' is the money you used to buy the house not the printing machines property because it produced it? Or the template artist who drew the image on the bill, or is it not the tree logger who harvested the tree from which the bill drew it's properties to make paper? Or is it not the person who planted the seed to grow the tree that was cut down by the logger who shipped it to a plant that was turnd into paper, that was then printed on by a machine an image of a template an artist drew? I find it hard to believe out of the multitude of variables it could be said anyone 'owns' something. You just would hold strategic footing on said area or objects.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:50 AM   #50
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Quote:
But a capatilist is an anarchist. If you want property, you're taking something from me, a citizen of the same goverment of yours. Within that, you are say taking a house because you 'bought it' is the money you used to buy the house not the printing machines property because it produced it? Or the template artist who drew the image on the bill, or is it not the tree logger who harvested the tree from which the bill drew it's properties to make paper? Or is it not the person who planted the seed to grow the tree that was cut down by the logger who shipped it to a plant that was turnd into paper, that was then printed on by a machine an image of a template an artist drew? I find it hard to believe out of the multitude of variables it could be said anyone 'owns' something. You just would hold strategic footing on said area or objects.
Here you are just wrong. Capitalism isn't anarchism. Money is representative of an item's worth. In the dollars case, it's gold.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:56 AM   #51
Bellicose Wolf
Academy Graduate

Gold standard was removed, and even still someone had to harvest the gold, someone had to make the mining picks. The reality is capatilism is a silly adjective to denote someones intention to profit or privately 'own'. As such, you have to follow up on the intention, in reality I own you, I own everyone on these forums and the forums themselves. The only practical way to prove otherwise is to kill me, a thought alone does not constitute a backbone for proof, I do understand what you are saying Gamabunta. I'm just merey commenting on the fact we're all just human, nothing fancy, nothing great, nothing new, if a meteor came down and wiped us all out, well then 'property' would be allocated once again to whatever animal proves to be the most ferocious and combat effective.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:40 PM   #52
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Necklace View Post
Based on past history facts, Communist country allies, Superpower nations and land mass; Do you think that North Korea, China and The Soviet Union will end up trying to take over the world and what are their chances of succeeding?
Personally, I think that they will end up trying to takeover and they have a very good chance of total world domanation (as villianous and comical as that sounds.)
Get your facts strait. The Soviet Union does not exist. Russia is no longer communist, though it is somewhat Totalitarian.

Very low chances of success. North Korea and China are strong, very strong, but not as strong as the rest of the world combined.

I don't believe that they have any intention of taking over the world. They have not declared this ambition, and though they may want to expand their countries territory a bit, it's not the same thing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:44 PM   #53
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Here you are just wrong. Capitalism isn't anarchism. Money is representative of an item's worth. In the dollars case, it's gold.
Well, we're no longer on the Gold Standard, so technically that part is incorrect, but money is representative of an items worth, that's right.

Quote:
YES! Finally someone else says this!

Quote:
China is the next world power.
Yes, this is obvious. I'm glad you said it.

Wow, Gamabunta. You've said a lot of things on this thread that are true, and your reasoning makes sense. I believe I have a newfound respect for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:27 PM   #54
Candy Necklace
Academy Graduate

Candy Necklace is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
PS:The Soivet Union is now Russia.
Actually, It was Russia before the overthrow of The Royal Family, then it got changed to The Soviet Union.
I don't come up with a topic unless I know what Im saying.
Candy Necklace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #55
Candy Necklace
Academy Graduate

Candy Necklace is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

In theory, communism works wonders on a nation. But you also have to take into account fair rights.
As you all well know, communism is equal rights to everyone; no one earns more than anyone else and The Goverment owns everything.
But, would you say its fair that a rubbish truck driver, who probably only needed to get a license to secure his job, earns the same amount as a doctor? I say its completely unfair.
As well as communism works when its spoken allowed, put into practice it isn't really fair and leaders fall into corruption from power. The only known case where communism has worked was Yugoslavia.
I have to say I am left-wing, and more than likely Capitalist.
But more to the point, I have to say that I do think that Communism has a good chance of taking over the world. It nearly happened during the cold war, why wouldnt it happen again?
Also; some points were said. Like, The USA was made to stop communism?
The USA were scared that communism would leak into other countries and jeopardize their mateship with other counties. They weren't 'created' for that specific task.
And that Communism was ideologic and not economically or milatarily based.
Yes, thats true. But Ideologies clash with one another and, therefore, countries go head to head with each other.
Take world war 2 for example.
Thats all.
Candy Necklace is offline   Reply With Quote